Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: We should be able to go directly to mausoleum map 3

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #21
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terminhater View Post
    I think this expansion means r.i.p pugs.
    Most of them quit graveyard when curse mage kills them or when they end up near a teleport instead of boss lol.

So what does this mean....Well.. Guild work and team work. Guildies when running need to galvanise and strategise. Know what pets to use in the team, when to time AA. Run inconjunction with each other, complementing the team with your skill and abilities and know-how. Most importantly have ankhs when fighting Voryiana and further hardcore bosses to come with evident of an elite status.

What does this mean for me... Well Imma beg OP players in my guild and other guilds to run with me LOL

Also....Mary Poppins once said - sugar makes the medicine go down. Obviously the silly moo wasn't a diabetic.
    We expect a higher quality of PUGs in Mausoleum and further, because the players who continue through know the dungeon will be harder and they need a greater understanding of how the enemies work!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terminhater View Post
    I think this expansion means r.i.p pugs.
    Most of them quit graveyard when curse mage kills them or when they end up near a teleport instead of boss lol.

So what does this mean....Well.. Guild work and team work. Guildies when running need to galvanise and strategise. Know what pets to use in the team, when to time AA. Run inconjunction with each other, complementing the team with your skill and abilities and know-how. Most importantly have ankhs when fighting Voryiana and further hardcore bosses to come with evident of an elite status.

What does this mean for me... Well Imma beg OP players in my guild and other guilds to run with me LOL

Also....Mary Poppins once said - sugar makes the medicine go down. Obviously the silly moo wasn't a diabetic.

I have been doing pug runs since the start of the expansion and rarely do I see people leave the map after dying or any other reason at all.

My sample size in Mausoleum 3 & 4 runs is too low but based on the runs I have done it's no problem to finish both floors.
    It might take a bit longer but I don't mind as I'm loving the expansion. Vroom says they expect a higher quality of pugs and once again they are right, pugs are alot better these days .

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Slekki For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    We expect a higher quality of PUGs in Mausoleum and further, because the players who continue through know the dungeon will be harder and they need a greater understanding of how the enemies work!
    Or when OP players get overly frustrated by weaker players wanting to play too just quit and leave the map. I'm guilty of leaving when people are not spending the appropriate anks or it's just taking too long to kill.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Unfortunately things do not really work like that. Pugs a re full full of players with stats from 2 expansions ago going full lepre and no pots/ankhs.
    I find it funny to sometimes just stop attacking for 4-5 minutes and see people getting stuck not being able to kill any mobs, when you have the healing orbs. Sometimes they leave the map, sometimes they start insulting one another.

I sincerely suggest you try playing the game. You might be surprised.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slekki View Post
    I have been doing pug runs since the start of the expansion and rarely do I see people leave the map after dying or any other reason at all.

My sample size in Mausoleum 3 & 4 runs is too low but based on the runs I have done it's no problem to finish both floors.
    It might take a bit longer but I don't mind as I'm loving the expansion. Vroom says they expect a higher quality of pugs and once again they are right, pugs are alot better these days .
    Well you must be very lucky then lol. Because pug runs are full of those type of people who leave all the time. When I used to run graveyard random I would have to remap 5-10 times before I even start the runs because of peoples low stats and bad pets. Only time random runs have ever been good for me is when you get other players from top pve guilds who know what they are doing. I don't even run random graveyard anymore because I'm at 89.6k points with stage 4 requirements I have plenty of time doing maus 1-4 to reach 110K.

@ Terminhater, Kakashis, Jazzi I agree 100%! I have not done random maus 1-4 and never plan on to because I know it's going to be nothing but a waste of time and ankhs. I have done 1 friend pt maus 1-4 run because a old friend asked and that went okay but 99.9% time it's guild runs.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 11-19-2016 at 02:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Ive been doing pugs too and so far have not had too many problems with too many people leaving or even being overly slow. Its good to have one other good player, but even if that is not so, the rest make good fodder though yes, if everyone is free rezzing, I also adopt that method for that pug.

Star light, star bright...

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    Unfortunately things do not really work like that. Pugs a re full full of players with stats from 2 expansions ago going full lepre and no pots/ankhs.
    I find it funny to sometimes just stop attacking for 4-5 minutes and see people getting stuck not being able to kill any mobs, when you have the healing orbs. Sometimes they leave the map, sometimes they start insulting one another.

It's known among the forums that I have a sorcerer that plays in pugs
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following User Says Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

It's known among the forums that I have a sorcerer that plays in pugs
    And did you already meet players like Jazzi mentioned?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post

couldn't agree more... some warrior / rogues pugs using lep to kill in map 3/4 ... they aint doing enough damage to begin with in "elite" map encounter them many times... they just stand behind and shoot arrows taking it easy while the sorcerer have to drop a time shift to stop the mobs from rushing in ... i died many times of course with curse and AIM shot mobs.
    Last edited by will0; 11-18-2016 at 06:34 PM.

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #30
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    And did you already meet players like Jazzi mentioned?
    I've met a mixture of both, but have noticed I'm more likely to meet up with lepre-like stats on easier content, and funneled to certain areas (I do expect Graveyard to be like this). That's why I've mentioned that I expect deeper Mausoleum to have better geared PUG players, because the harder content isn't worth them trying when they aren't contributing. Similar to what Jazzi and Kakashis mentioned, many players won't stay long in zones that aren't working out, so when Mausoleum 3 and 4 are rarely working out, these players are more likely to be in Graveyard.
    | | | |

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

I've met a mixture of both, but have noticed I'm more likely to meet up with lepre-like stats on easier content, and funneled to certain areas (I do expect Graveyard to be like this). That's why I've mentioned that I expect deeper Mausoleum to have better geared PUG players, because the harder content isn't worth them trying when they aren't contributing. Similar to what Jazzi and Kakashis mentioned, many players won't stay long in zones that aren't working out, so when Mausoleum 3 and 4 are rarely working out, these players are more likely to be in Graveyard.
    I wish you gonna join and visit few Guilds haha. Funny things happen sometimes inside
    Last edited by resurrected; 11-18-2016 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Wrote something instead sometimes... I'm sleepy

17.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #32
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    I wish you gonna join and visit few Guilds haha. Funny things happen sometimes inside
    I am currently in a guild! I don't want to be a guild hopper though, or else no one will want me! (This is my secret account so I can't just say "I'm a dev let me in" haha)
    | | | |

18. The Following User Says Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

I am currently in a guild! I don't want to be a guild hopper though, or else no one will want me! (This is my secret account so I can't just say "I'm a dev let me in" haha)
    Make sure to visit some endgame PvP guilds though! you won't regret.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

I wonder how many pms vroom got about : egg sir, gold sir, item sir and like that hahahaha rip them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Thats actually really great news, please dont refrain from giving yourself points if you dont have the time to farm them to reach the higher stages of mausoleum so you can see how pugs are at the higher stages and whether your theory hopefully holds true.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Just getting a new trend there: a afk style from the start he/she jump to the map.
    Goodluck everyone

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Is it practical to restrict the direct access to a people who doesn't have several hours to play this game?

Its already a hard grind to unlock those maps and now I am forced to run lower level map to gain access to the higher one doesn't seem practical to me.

I want freedom. I don't like to be forced to do the things I don't want.

It should be fun. As for me I have sometime 5 to 10 min not entire hours to play the game.

Too many restrictions to enjoy this expansion content TBH.

RIP order set. Rip banished set .

Sorry if I sound rude but I m just trying to tell what I felt on this expansion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

I prefer to be able to go to the map directly especially 1-2 / 3-4 / 4-5 etc... this will give us less problem running with puns who either leech or don't deal any damage just want to loot good things from people willing to rush and kill (full gear).

I dont consider this even moaning, it is just more effective and efficient to get more pve kills and loot rather than running one whole cycle again to get to new or end stages with flexibility to choose.
    Last edited by will0; 11-20-2016 at 01:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

I like the fact that you have to start the mausoleum runs from the start .... if you could jump straight to 3 then you will get a heap more low stat randoms in those levels, which makes running with randoms (dont like the term "pug") if your guildies and friends are offline even harder?
    You tend to find the harder core, better geared, players in three and four as it takes more time to get there ..... open up direct access to three and it would be extremely hard to run without friends ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Imma resort to sniping runs made by guildies and friends.

Stalker much XD
    You want mana? Here have a BANANA