Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: We should be able to go directly to mausoleum map 3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Default We should be able to go directly to mausoleum map 3

I think we should have the option to go through our map UI and go directly to mausoleum floor 3, the one we just gained access to. I find it a little ridiculous that we are required to run 2 maps, spend the potions, ankhs and pet food on them every single time we want to access floor 3. We did spend our hard earned tokens and valuable time getting the required rank and badge for access to the map, at the very least we should be able to play it without being gated by 2 other maps that many of us have little to no interest in running.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DarrenPR For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes it is getting old already. Maybe make teleporting to map 3 an unlock at a certain rank.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

The purpose of this is to keep prices high, when mausoleum room V (5) is unlocked, it is meant to drop some of the best gear - forcing people to run 5 maps instead of 1 for a chance at one of the best items to restrict/delay supply which is imported into an economy.

High prices - differentiation within characters - something to work for - sustain an economy?
    Otherwise, people may aswell stay at outsider rank and buy all the mausoleum v (5) gear for 1k

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Probationer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Probationer View Post
    The purpose of this is to keep prices high, when mausoleum room V (5) is unlocked, it is meant to drop some of the best gear - forcing people to run 5 maps instead of 1 for a chance at one of the best items to restrict/delay supply which is imported into an economy.

High prices - differentiation within characters - something to work for - sustain an economy?
    Otherwise, people may aswell stay at outsider rank and buy all the mausoleum v (5) gear for 1k
    The best gear (which is not legendary gears by the way) are either purchased through tokens by the vendor or are about as rare as getting the dimensional portal for the banished quest. Prices won't drop to 1k any time soon. Having the map button to floor 3 would certainly increase player activity in the new content instead of either quitting, taking their "extended vacations" or if they still stay around, only running graveyard for tokens. Look at the new dragon pet as an example. It was released with stage 2 and now many weeks later a grand total of 5 have been announced as looted in the game, and people have access to floor 1 directly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

i like it more the way it is at the moment so i say no to this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

The only gripe I have is how hard it is to run in a random party. You pretty much have to have some guildies at the correct light bearer level and willing to spend the 30 minutes it takes to grind thru the 4 stages.

I like the challenge portion of the levels and how gold and drops get better the farther in you go, I just can't help but feel like I can't run as much as I want because there just isn't enough players running or willing to run.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

^ totally agree
    I only pug and I was only getting into lv 4 last night when I ran into someone's guild run. I can see the concern about pink prices also, but Arlor has some native three legged flea ridden pugs sometimes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

There should be separate portal for each stage of masoleum IMO. Like we got other maps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I like it how it works now.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTEW using Tapatalk

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    I'm so close to divulging nott sekrits >_<
    *evil shifty eyes*
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    *evil shifty eyes*
    I'll take it as
    We work on this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

maybe having stairs in middle of each floor
    So we still have to run a bit but we can get to
    Each floor faster

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Irg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So frustrating to run randoms for sure. Almost imoossible

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    I'll take it as
    We work on this
    Unfortunately no. The inability to skip to floors of the Mausoleum is intended. In previous expansions when players had access to multiple zones they only ran the single zone that provided the easiest rewards. In the last expansion we saw this with rewards from Underhul 1 vs Underhul 2 and 3. The drop rates for rewards were the same, but a huge majority of players were solely running Underhul 1, which caused a scarcity on the other rewards. This could not even be adjusted with a higher drop rate because an increased drop rate would flood the market once players decided to run the zones.

This had also made it difficult to find players to party with, if you were not running the one zone everyone wanted to flood into (Try finding a group for KM2 instead of KM3). With the Mausoleum, all players who want to reach floors 3, 4, and 5 will have to progress through Floors 1 and 2 which will help speed up parties going through 1 and 2 as more powerful players will be joining them and helping them progress.

We expect for the Mausoleum's furthest depths to be occupied by our strongest and most coordinated players. The greatest rewards should require the greatest work/effort. While players may feel the difficulty is high at the moment, there are pieces of the expansion that haven't been unlocked, including the Mythic Weapons, and the Voice of the Order Set. These are all going to make players stronger and will diminish the difficulty you face in lower levels of the Mausoleum. With the high rewards, if players were able to skip right to the later floors, the market would become flooded (How long it takes to get an item is a big factor in its market value), and the better geared players would create a bigger gap between themselves and the lesser geared players.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

19. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Unfortunately no. The inability to skip to floors of the Mausoleum is intended. In previous expansions when players had access to multiple zones they only ran the single zone that provided the easiest rewards. In the last expansion we saw this with rewards from Underhul 1 vs Underhul 2 and 3. The drop rates for rewards were the same, but a huge majority of players were solely running Underhul 1, which caused a scarcity on the other rewards. This could not even be adjusted with a higher drop rate because an increased drop rate would flood the market once players decided to run the zones.

This had also made it difficult to find players to party with, if you were not running the one zone everyone wanted to flood into (Try finding a group for KM2 instead of KM3). With the Mausoleum, all players who want to reach floors 3, 4, and 5 will have to progress through Floors 1 and 2 which will help speed up parties going through 1 and 2 as more powerful players will be joining them and helping them progress.

We expect for the Mausoleum's furthest depths to be occupied by our strongest and most coordinated players. The greatest rewards should require the greatest work/effort. While players may feel the difficulty is high at the moment, there are pieces of the expansion that haven't been unlocked, including the Mythic Weapons, and the Voice of the Order Set. These are all going to make players stronger and will diminish the difficulty you face in lower levels of the Mausoleum. With the high rewards, if players were able to skip right to the later floors, the market would become flooded (How long it takes to get an item is a big factor in its market value), and the better geared players would create a bigger gap between themselves and the lesser geared players.
    +100
    Totally agree
    #dontmakepointssacktradeable
    #farmershappyforever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

can you maybe post
    *pick of full set
    *if allowed how this set is obtained
    mostly the picture tho pleas sounds like a cool set sorry if u have already posted pictures before

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    can you maybe post
    *pick of full set
    mostly the picture tho pleas sounds like a cool set sorry if u have already posted pictures before
    I think pic of voice of order set is in the Arlorian Twilight thread
    I value power, ambition, and DARKNESS
    Proud member of < Elite Runners >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    can you maybe post
    *pick of full set

24.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #19
    Roninmoro

Disagreeing is fine, being rude about it is not.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roninmoro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

I think this expansion means r.i.p pugs.
    Most of them quit graveyard when curse mage kills them or when they end up near a teleport instead of boss lol.

So what does this mean....Well.. Guild work and team work. Guildies when running need to galvanise and strategise. Know what pets to use in the team, when to time AA. Run inconjunction with each other, complementing the team with your skill and abilities and know-how. Most importantly have ankhs when fighting Voryiana and further hardcore bosses to come with evident of an elite status.

What does this mean for me... Well Imma beg OP players in my guild and other guilds to run with me LOL

Also....Mary Poppins once said - sugar makes the medicine go down. Obviously the silly moo wasn't a diabetic.
    Last edited by Terminhater; 11-18-2016 at 12:40 PM.
    You want mana? Here have a BANANA