Thread: I'm back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Smile I'm back

I finally back after 3 weeks, from my boyscout camp. I just figured I'd let everyone know.
    Please let me know what's new, what threads I should read, what I missed, and a good way to start posting and being a part of the PL community again.
    Last edited by Flamin; 06-26-2010 at 05:16 PM.
    http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac50/EliteFlamin/atomicenergy-2.jpgHonored Master of The Crusaders of Legend PLoading --- Warrior --- Level 21 EliteFlamin --- Archer --- Level 47

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Boyscouts? Is it fun? Where did you go?

P.S. Welcome back!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dude! You left like, right when I joined(ish). XD

We have similar names, lol.

Flaimdude: Lvl31 Mage Flaimer: Lvl15 Arch Flaimior: Lvl14 Bear
    "If you're not careful asommers will catch up to you lol" ~Royce

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Welcome back Flamin!
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    Boyscouts? Is it fun? Where did you go?

P.S. Welcome back!
    Thanks, yes it fun, the Troop and I went to South Dakota, camped out 6 nights and 7 days (I think). We played tag in the badland and went on a hike there too. We also went to see Jewel Cave and before we saw the cave we did a service project by pulling weeds for 3 hours, but then we got to see the cave, service hours is one thing that is needed to advance in rank, so that's why we did it, and we also got a Jewel Cave T-Shirt and Badge. We ALSO got to see Mount Rushmore, and Crazy Horse. We went on a 10 mile hike up Mount Harney Peak (the tallest mountain in South Dakota) and on the top of the mountain we saw some wild chipmunks and I feed one right out of my hand (The chipmunk curled up in the palm of my hand while it ate)
    On the way back we got to go to the Largest Cabela's Store in the World. We went to a total of 4 different campsites, one in the badlands, one on the way there, one in the black hills, and one on the way back.
    At the fourth and last campsite, a Tornado HIT THE GROUND ONLY 5 MILES AWAY FROM OUR CAMPSITE! It was POURING DOWN RAIN and there was 65 Mile per an hour wind. Yes we were in our tents, but after 30 minutes we all bailed and went to a hotel, 2 towns away (That was the first time the troop have ever slept in a hotel on a campout).

There is alot more to tell, this was just some of the things I could think of right now. Sorry about my grammar I'm just too lazy to go through and edit all this.
    http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac50/EliteFlamin/atomicenergy-2.jpgHonored Master of The Crusaders of Legend PLoading --- Warrior --- Level 21 EliteFlamin --- Archer --- Level 47

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamin View Post
    Thanks, yes it fun, the Troop and I went to South Dakota, camped out 6 nights and 7 days (I think). We played tag in the badland and went on a hike there too. We also went to see Jewel Cave and before we saw the cave we did a service project by pulling weeds for 3 hours, but then we got to see the cave, service hours is one thing that is needed to advance in rank, so that's why we did it, and we also got a Jewel Cave T-Shirt and Badge. We ALSO got to see Mount Rushmore, and Crazy Horse. We went on a 10 mile hike up Mount Harney Peak (the tallest mountain in South Dakota) and on the top of the mountain we saw some wild chipmunks and I feed one right out of my hand (The chipmunk curled up in the palm of my hand while it ate)
    On the way back we got to go to the Largest Cabela's Store in the World. We went to a total of 4 different campsites, one in the badlands, one on the way there, one in the black hills, and one on the way back.
    At the fourth and last campsite, a Tornado HIT THE GROUND ONLY 5 MILES AWAY FROM OUR CAMPSITE! It was POURING DOWN RAIN and there was 65 Mile per an hour wind. Yes we were in our tents, but after 30 minutes we all bailed and went to a hotel, 2 towns away (That was the first time the troop have ever slept in a hotel on a campout).

There is alot more to tell, this was just some of the things I could think of right now. Sorry about my grammar I'm just too lazy to go through and edit all this.
    Daum, somehow, you managed to make boyscouts sound epic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamin View Post

What... no frontal male nudity? Wow i guess the scouts has changed a lot. LOL im just joshin ya dude, welcome back. Im Trogs, and I make it rain.
    Mains: (L50 W/DEATH & HATE): Trogs, Ceno
    Big Twinks: (L35): ProByDesign (L32): SenseOfTouch (L20): Thott, XTD, Agentboo, RYFG
    Little Twinks: (L19): Trogz, TwinkThis (L17): BerserkNerd (L10): GeeYouKnit
    KDR PVP Leaderboard: Thott

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

can i have your stuff?
    Sayishere - Archer.

Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sayishere View Post
    can i have your stuff?
    Git outta here, punk, before I call the cops. We got no room for people like you.

And, welcome back, sah. I hope you find the community as pleasant and as dynamic as it was when you left it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interim7 View Post
    Git outta here, punk, before I call the cops. We got no room for people like you.

And, welcome back, sah. I hope you find the community as pleasant and as dynamic as it was when you left it.
    but the stuff, i wants!
    Sayishere - Archer.

Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Welcome back! Interesting threads? Depends what you're into really, the July Roadmap is a pretty good place to start :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Hey welcome back I was wondering where you were lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

but the stuff, i wants!
    You, sir, win an internet.

Flaimdude: Lvl31 Mage Flaimer: Lvl15 Arch Flaimior: Lvl14 Bear
    "If you're not careful asommers will catch up to you lol" ~Royce

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

but the stuff, i wants!
    I said "I'm back" not "I'm leaving"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

ok now I think I'm back for real, sorry, I was busy the past several weeks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I put you on my missing person list but I didn't spell your name right. :P