Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: <Elite Runners> Official Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Is everyone sitting comfortably near the fire place. Ok, it's Grandpa Unre's story time \o/

This is a story on how I got in at Elite Runners......

One day as I was traversing through the barren Arlorian landscape looking for adventure, a good friend harked via PM, 'You're too OP for that guild'. The guild that I was in, was very active but at that time the majority where a little under-geared, so one had to huff and puff a lot.

Tired of the huffin n puffin, I thought to myself, damn she's right, I need an elite guild for my elite taste, but therein lies a problem, I have been in most of the top LB guilds and I don't want to frequent a guild that I had already been in. One thing or another, I just didn't fit in, either an overtly bossy GM, obnoxious officers, or not much end-game running.

So there I am between a rock and a hard place when I notice Starkinea from Elite Runners. So I sent her a PM asking that I would like to join, and she replied sure but I need to do a test run. She took me thru hell and back >.< ran elite Underhul and Planar Tombs with big pulls T.T

I survived with only a few scratches, and after she deliberated with her fellow crew I received the invite

I've settled in really well, new recruits are constantly being added pending gear checks and test runs, all adding to a buzzing atmosphere and lit runs. I'm constantly up for mauso runs, don't care about curse mage no more, I just get up dust myself off and run into the melee again XD

.......and remember folks, E to the R!

The End.

Here's milk and cookies for all.
    UNRE the Grandpa rogue.
    Last edited by Terminhater; 02-10-2017 at 10:01 AM.
    You want mana? Here have a BANANA

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Terminhater For This Useful Post: