Thread: Idea for platinum tiers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Default Idea for platinum tiers

I think it should be called platinum for reason, I'd love to see like 50 platinum pack as a part of rewards for reaching platinum tier, which is unstashable and not tradable, I'd love to rename, but winning on raffle here is like winning jackpot, and I'm part of south eastern region of europe, most of our offers give 1-2 platinum and are not paying out, I really have no other way rather than buying platinum but unfortunately I'm still a minor without a debit card @-@ so please consider giving us some platinum for reaching platinum tier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Platinum tier? A Tier for what?

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

+1 for untradeable, unstashable rename card with expire date. -11111 for platinum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    I think it should be called platinum for reason, I'd love to see like 50 platinum pack as a part of rewards for reaching platinum tier, which is unstashable and not tradable, I'd love to rename, but winning on raffle here is like winning jackpot, and I'm part of south eastern region of europe, most of our offers give 1-2 platinum and are not paying out, I really have no other way rather than buying platinum but unfortunately I'm still a minor without a debit card @-@ so please consider giving us some platinum for reaching platinum tier.
    -111111111 This is a horrible idead. I would exploit this to the maximum and i know well i would not be the only one. No Platinum for Plat tiet just a title, vanity and maybe some hp/mana pots.
    #Bluelivesmatter #StopTrashTreads2017 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5...BTc_Pp4oWa2kwQ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Colpenium View Post
    +1 for untradeable, unstashable rename card with expire date. -11111 for platinum.
    Good idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolaty View Post
    -111111111 This is a horrible idead. I would exploit this to the maximum and i know well i would not be the only one. No Platinum for Plat tiet just a title, vanity and maybe some hp/mana pots.
    I don't have any idead and honestly I didn't ask for you opinion, just wanted to state mine and wanted STS to consider it, I'd also be happy with what Colpenium said or something else that's untradable but worth reaching plat tier for, after all it's a lot of time spent farming energy essences and event maps to reach the top tier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

I don't have any idead and honestly I didn't ask for you opinion, just wanted to state mine and wanted STS to consider it, I'd also be happy with what Colpenium said or something else that's untradable but worth reaching plat tier for, after all it's a lot of time spent farming energy essences and event maps to reach the top tier.
    You didn't ask for anyone's opinion, knowing well that people are going to contradict your idea. Since you put this on forums you obviously where looking for feedback. You should learn to take things you don't agree with a grain of salt.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
    #Bluelivesmatter #StopTrashTreads2017 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5...BTc_Pp4oWa2kwQ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

I like this idea. Unreadable and unstashable. If not 50 give us at least 30 they can be autoadded to account. In Halloween event i didn't reached plat tier because running for title that i never gonna use and vanity that i already had was for me pointless and waste of energy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

this will make it easy for scammers to hide. Also , the game needs something plat exclusive in onder for it to exist ( sts needs to make money after all ) . Reaching plat tier isnt hard , poeple will be making alts , running to plat tier then buying ankh/respec/elixir kits and selling in ac , resulting in a market crash (yeah , another one )

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    this will make it easy for scammers to hide. Also , the game needs something plat exclusive in onder for it to exist ( sts needs to make money after all ) . Reaching plat tier isnt hard , poeple will be making alts , running to plat tier then buying ankh/respec/elixir kits and selling in ac , resulting in a market crash (yeah , another one )
    It won't crash the economy because people will mostly be using the ankhs they buy, with the somberholt expansion producing quite some deaths

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    trust me, items available for plats would be cheaper n u wont make alot of gold selling these items, also to make alts which can reach plat tier (like 5k points on winter event) u need to buy energy kits which could be for 25k per one so no profit for these 50 platinums, IMO 30 platinums as reward would be better, generally to change our nickname or something else

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka