Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dimensional Potion

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #21
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    While I appreciate this, I would rather like to see it just being extremely common. We don't mind that everyone has this last piece because that just means the other pieces would become more desirable. Still feeling extremely rare is not any different from all these long months of runs. In fact, since the last rate increase, we've literally not felt it at all. 0.001% to 0.002% to now 0.004%?
    With the new content related to it, you'll be much happier if you're one of the few that have the full Banished Power Set
    Last edited by Justg; 11-30-2016 at 12:31 PM. Reason: edit quote - less drama
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melthyz View Post
    Lol, and u believed it? Hmm... i was promised a pony as a kid too, the only pony i saw was my lil pony. Guess we can always hold out hope lol...

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    STS promised you a pony as a kid? Or my medicine started working all of a sudden?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    Heya everyone! I come bearing news!

In preparation for our development of the new content promised featuring the Antignome and Banished Power sets, this week we'll be increasing the spawn rate of the Dimensional Bridge Portal after killing Elite Shaman Pakuna with the Dimension Bridge Elixir active. That will be going live with this week's push.

To respect all the players who have continually worked hard in order to obtain the Banished Power Chain, we'll be slowly increasing the spawn rate of the Dimensional Bridge Portal as needed. We want to avoid a situation in which the spawn rate is increased so much that we nullify the effort of all the players who have tried to loot it thus far. This means the rate going live this week will be higher, but may still feel extremely rare.

Make sure you stock up on those Dimensional Bridge Elixirs, and don't forget that if all 4 members of your party have the elixir active when Pakuna dies, you have a 4x chance of the portal spawning!

The troll hiding under the Dimensional Bridge,
    -Vroom
    What about incress items like Raw Core , script etc loot rate?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

With the new content related to it, you'll be much happier if you're one of the few that have the full Banished Power Set
    So, are you saying you need the Complete Banished set just to have access to the new contents? Or a complete Anitgnome set is ok also?

If a complete Banished set is required, most players will probably wont even play the new maps. (IMO: it should be at least 3/5 pieces to have access to the new maps.

If Antignome Set/Banished set can get access to the same new contents, then you might as well open the new maps to ALL.

By the way, What's funny about the attached pic?

Name:  Al Dev.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  137.2 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    yes also arcanes dropping in km3!
    Ofcourse u have Stupid comentaries under ur hair, im not asking for hyper loot rate, but if it incress people will farm banished instead stack with antignome
    Raw and pendant are the most hard items from that set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

To respect all the players who have continually worked hard in order to obtain the Banished Power Chain, we'll be slowly increasing the spawn rate of the Dimensional Bridge Portal as needed. We want to avoid a situation in which the spawn rate is increased so much that we nullify the effort of all the players who have tried to loot it thus far. This means the rate going live this week will be higher, but may still feel extremely rare.

-Vroom
    How about increasing the spawn rate related to the number of runs a player has done there under dimensional potion? That would be fair.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Faliziaga For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faliziaga View Post
    How about increasing the spawn rate related to the number of runs a player has done there under dimensional potion? That would be fair.
    I agree wholeheartedly, and I think EVERYBODY should have the first portal !!!

IS THAT BETTER FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE?
    Last edited by leoakre; 12-01-2016 at 12:46 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    To date, no one has this last piece yet and trust me when I say many have tried. Until someone actually looks it, I'm done too.

I have a SS of someone with the full set from a few months ago (when I used to run Pakuna). When I tried to interrogate them about when they looted it, it was clear that was a Dev using an alt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by msustro View Post
    I have a SS of someone with the full set from a few months ago (when I used to run Pakuna). When I tried to interrogate them about when they looted it, it was clear that was a Dev using an alt
    LoL, those sneaky Devs.
    #Bluelivesmatter #StopTrashTreads2017 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5...BTc_Pp4oWa2kwQ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    651 Posts

I count everyone who's currently missing only this last amulet piece as the "few." We don't need to be exclusive amongst the ones already at this stage. Not many have bothered to go this far and it would be nice if it could just be about as rare as a deary portal.
    Last edited by Kakashis; 12-01-2016 at 02:15 PM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Heya everyone! I come bearing news!

In preparation for our development of the new content promised featuring the Antignome and Banished Power sets, this week we'll be increasing the spawn rate of the Dimensional Bridge Portal after killing Elite Shaman Pakuna with the Dimension Bridge Elixir active. That will be going live with this week's push.

Make sure you stock up on those Dimensional Bridge Elixirs, and don't forget that if all 4 members of your party have the elixir active when Pakuna dies, you have a 4x chance of the portal spawning!

-Vroom

Bump

It

Up!

Hehe. Pls
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Anyone got lucky after this update? I doubt it. Anyways I am running for 3 days hunting this portal for few hours.

TBH i rarely find anyone interested in running this map for the portal.

Is there any chance for new drop rate. I guess I will wait for another drop rate.

Thank you for another high drop rate.