Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dimensional Potion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Default Dimensional Potion

So after killing shaman about 100 more times with that elix I wanna ask again:

Does this freaking portal even exist?!

Kinda stupid making this pendant simpy not available.
    We need party-option for raid! :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

250+ shaman kills, and noting. no one still not found it. lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Museee View Post
    250+ shaman kills, and noting. no one still not found it. lmao
    That might be our total amount too... just stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    it does I looted one,

and then i woke up.
    u got screenshot?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

it does I looted one,

and then i woke up.
    in ur dreams? (pic or it didnt happen)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Faliziaga For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Avikk with the most effective white text message of all time.
    Ign - Coolguymage

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Befs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    Avikk with the most effective white text message of all time.
    zzz just saw lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Everything about me is effective!
    Are you sure about that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

bout as sure as i told you to Nott use heal in PvE^_^(repeatedly).
    Well, it's all about dying or not dying. If you duo everything and you can survive without shield too... where is the problem then :P

Now in Mauso etc. heal is bs ofc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

if I still have to tell you this, the one year on AL was illspent. Elixirs are more expensive than pots! A nott surviving isn't the only motive of a running maps atleast for some of us who don't use plat or spend endless hours online >_<
    LOL as if I ever bought elixirs and used them for being able to run.

At least I was not using Luck elixirs for looting antignome parts...
    Last edited by stricker20000; 11-26-2016 at 12:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

we all have our quirks, you dont see me be snarky to you about you wanting to use heal in pve, I gave you advise you didn't take it, I leave you be ^_^

Isn't this thread about dimensional potion? why bring up antignome parts?
    Why derailing it? If sts reads through the thread quickly and sees your constructive post with white color text they probably don't see the white text and think "someone looted it, so it's fine".

But for real the spawn rate of dimensional potion has to be checked. It's simply ridiculous.

Just because you didn't want to use heal and so did 99% of all experienced mages it doesn't mean that I shouldn't use heal as well. How many mages did duo all maps with a rogue? If I survive without shield too then I better use heal to support the rogue too. Since you seem to farm deaths only in mausoleum better don't try to give me advice about how to play @@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

this is derailing:

this is nott:
    STS has databases for the game with which they can check how many of the aforementioned items has been looted or nott.

The answer to your post:
    I have done around 250 boss kills with dimensional elixir, meanwhile your number went up a 100 as soon as someone said I ran 200(I suppose u felt the need to keep up).

I'm sorry you feel the need for an item which one can obtain by running 100-200 bosses, but I rather like the idea of something being so rare its a myth, I'll continue to run for dimensional amulet for atleast another 300-400 bosses, as soon as I find the time and a party whose time zone overlaps with mine.

P.S.: Quoting white text posts makes them clear as day ^_^
    The number didn't suddenly go up. I said that I did 100 MORE runs. Not including the ones I did before those threads in which sts said they would have upgraded the spawn rate.

Sorry, an item that is not really up to date anymore shouldn't need 500 boss kills WITH POTION ON.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

STS has stated they will do something which will make the players wish they had obtained the antignome and banished sets.
    Lol, and u believed it? Hmm... i was promised a pony as a kid too, the only pony i saw was my lil pony. Guess we can always hold out hope lol...

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Anyway I would like to remind of Eli Holden execution in dl. The miniboss was non-existent though Devs said that he spawns correctly but in fact after months a bug was discovered.

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Carapace may chime in on this, but just wanted to let you know that we've uncovered a bug with Eli Holden. After your feedback, the team went looking to make sure he was working as intended. Apparently, he's not quite. Looks like the fix will be held up to go out when the new game client (currently in review with Apple) goes out.
    Please look again into the dimensional portal if it really works as intended!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    650 Posts

To date, no one has this last piece yet and trust me when I say many have tried. Until someone actually looks it, I'm done too.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #16
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Heya everyone! I come bearing news!

In preparation for our development of the new content promised featuring the Antignome and Banished Power sets, this week we'll be increasing the spawn rate of the Dimensional Bridge Portal after killing Elite Shaman Pakuna with the Dimension Bridge Elixir active. That will be going live with this week's push.

To respect all the players who have continually worked hard in order to obtain the Banished Power Chain, we'll be slowly increasing the spawn rate of the Dimensional Bridge Portal as needed. We want to avoid a situation in which the spawn rate is increased so much that we nullify the effort of all the players who have tried to loot it thus far. This means the rate going live this week will be higher, but may still feel extremely rare.

Make sure you stock up on those Dimensional Bridge Elixirs, and don't forget that if all 4 members of your party have the elixir active when Pakuna dies, you have a 4x chance of the portal spawning!

The troll hiding under the Dimensional Bridge,
    -Vroom
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post

In preparation for our development of the new content promised featuring the Antignome and Banished Power sets, this week we'll be increasing the spawn rate of the Dimensional Bridge Portal after killing Elite Shaman Pakuna with the Dimension Bridge Elixir active. That will be going live with this week's push.

To respect all the players who have continually worked hard in order to obtain the Banished Power Chain, we'll be slowly increasing the spawn rate of the Dimensional Bridge Portal as needed. We want to avoid a situation in which the spawn rate is increased so much that we nullify the effort of all the players who have tried to loot it thus far. This means the rate going live this week will be higher, but may still feel extremely rare.

Make sure you stock up on those Dimensional Bridge Elixirs, and don't forget that if all 4 members of your party have the elixir active when Pakuna dies, you have a 4x chance of the portal spawning!

-Vroom
    I've only just been helping a friend with elite Pakuna run to try loot this unicorn and I can already feel the frustration. This is such a welcome news!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

-Vroom

Thank you
    # 380+ runs
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

-Vroom
    You mean there really is a dimensional portal after all?! xD

Lol I gave up awhile back along with many others ...
    Last edited by leoakre; 11-29-2016 at 07:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    650 Posts

-Vroom

While I appreciate this, I would rather like to see it just being extremely common. We don't mind that everyone has this last piece because that just means the other pieces would become more desirable. Still feeling extremely rare is not any different from all these long months of runs. In fact, since the last rate increase, we've literally not felt it at all. 0.001% to 0.002% to now 0.004%?
    Last edited by Justg; 11-30-2016 at 12:31 PM. Reason: less drama
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!