Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default TO:cinco

regarding the christmas event.......
    there you probably wont be allowed to do this for us, but anyways. regarding the christmas even for this year. I'd like to thank you for atleast giving us this to look forward to this season. I'd also like to say that I have some ideas that people have already put forward to you that other people have already talked about for about a year now

Its about white dragon.

We as the pocket legends community have talked about this since the level 77 cap or maybe even before.
    We have talked about how thid would be easy for you to impliment into the game with the previous black dragon preview for BSM map. We as the community think this would be great for the PL community and would help revive the game.
    Maybe even bring old players back to something new and fun for us to enjoy as a whole.
    Although this may not happen, i do have some suggestion on how to go about making this a reality.

#1. Platinum purchased dungeon

To those that think making it a plat dungeon is greedy on their part, let me remind you that they need money to even keep the PL servers open for us to continue playing.

So i suggest not a ridiculous amount of plat to be able to have access to this dungeon but maybe like you did the the psycho boss that charges 80 plat per 30min. Make it an elixir that allows that player to have access to this dungeon for 60-80 plat. that 60-80 plat will allow them to have access to this dungeon for 1 hour. The drop tables will of course will be pretty slim for them considering they would be a rare item that alot of us would desire to have.

You could also have it set up like the nuris dungeon that charges you plat per run. You could charge like 5-15 plat per entry. I and alot of the community would live for you to implement this into the game.

#2. level 80 cap vanity

A new cap vanity would be enjoyable by all those people who either have a disadvantage to pvp. This would also reduce the number of people buying accounts in the community. You could make it a difficult quest that we would have to complete in order to recieve this item rather then just give it to us. This would balance pvp more for everyone.

To those old players who have played PL since the begining. Yes, I understand this would upset you all. Im not asking for them to bring back old gen vanities. I am asking for a better balance for everyone equally. Yes you as the old player have player for a very long time and have earned what you have gotten. Your old vanities are whats makes your character unique in its own way.

#3. New christmas vanities

i have enjoyed the previous christmas vanities in the past. Everthing does need to change every once in a while. You may have something up your sleeve Cinco and I am very appreciative of what you have done thus far. A different colored holo shield would be a great addition. I appreciate all that you have done cinco and im pretty sure the community would love to see you bring our suggestions to life

You probably already have your hands full with the current christmas even you have planned for us so i will not expect you to reply imediatly. If you took the time to read and/or reply it is greatly appreciated

THANK YOU SO MUCH CINCO!!!!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to slamm3dsoc13ty For This Useful Post: