Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: TO:cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default TO:cinco

regarding the christmas event.......
    there you probably wont be allowed to do this for us, but anyways. regarding the christmas even for this year. I'd like to thank you for atleast giving us this to look forward to this season. I'd also like to say that I have some ideas that people have already put forward to you that other people have already talked about for about a year now

Its about white dragon.

We as the pocket legends community have talked about this since the level 77 cap or maybe even before.
    We have talked about how thid would be easy for you to impliment into the game with the previous black dragon preview for BSM map. We as the community think this would be great for the PL community and would help revive the game.
    Maybe even bring old players back to something new and fun for us to enjoy as a whole.
    Although this may not happen, i do have some suggestion on how to go about making this a reality.

#1. Platinum purchased dungeon

To those that think making it a plat dungeon is greedy on their part, let me remind you that they need money to even keep the PL servers open for us to continue playing.

So i suggest not a ridiculous amount of plat to be able to have access to this dungeon but maybe like you did the the psycho boss that charges 80 plat per 30min. Make it an elixir that allows that player to have access to this dungeon for 60-80 plat. that 60-80 plat will allow them to have access to this dungeon for 1 hour. The drop tables will of course will be pretty slim for them considering they would be a rare item that alot of us would desire to have.

You could also have it set up like the nuris dungeon that charges you plat per run. You could charge like 5-15 plat per entry. I and alot of the community would live for you to implement this into the game.

#2. level 80 cap vanity

A new cap vanity would be enjoyable by all those people who either have a disadvantage to pvp. This would also reduce the number of people buying accounts in the community. You could make it a difficult quest that we would have to complete in order to recieve this item rather then just give it to us. This would balance pvp more for everyone.

To those old players who have played PL since the begining. Yes, I understand this would upset you all. Im not asking for them to bring back old gen vanities. I am asking for a better balance for everyone equally. Yes you as the old player have player for a very long time and have earned what you have gotten. Your old vanities are whats makes your character unique in its own way.

#3. New christmas vanities

i have enjoyed the previous christmas vanities in the past. Everthing does need to change every once in a while. You may have something up your sleeve Cinco and I am very appreciative of what you have done thus far. A different colored holo shield would be a great addition. I appreciate all that you have done cinco and im pretty sure the community would love to see you bring our suggestions to life

You probably already have your hands full with the current christmas even you have planned for us so i will not expect you to reply imediatly. If you took the time to read and/or reply it is greatly appreciated

THANK YOU SO MUCH CINCO!!!!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to slamm3dsoc13ty For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I love this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

And gold cap update to 100m,

It's really really annoying to sit on cs and keep spamming 'I selling/buying this' which cost >10m and the trade hazard and all those ppls asking for absurd specially because that's not openly auctioned etc etc.

This get really important as all endgame valued items (at some point of time) >10m

Also it would be good if you cut off the listing price of cs a little bit, otherwise high valued items would be highly costly to list, I'm aware about possible spamming that's why asking for a bit cut not highly.

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Why should I say I'll have strangers come over to my house!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Some great ideas here especially the vanity one.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Armourslash For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    And gold cap update to 100m,

It's really really annoying to sit on cs and keep spamming 'I selling/buying this' which cost >10m and the trade hazard and all those ppls asking for absurd specially because that's not openly auctioned etc etc.

This get really important as all endgame valued items (at some point of time) >10m

Also it would be good if you cut off the listing price of cs a little bit, otherwise high valued items would be highly costly to list, I'm aware about possible spamming that's why asking for a bit cut not highly.
    Oh yea thats really annyoing lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slamm3dsoc13ty View Post
    regarding the christmas event.......
    there you probably wont be allowed to do this for us, but anyways. regarding the christmas even for this year. I'd like to thank you for atleast giving us this to look forward to this season. I'd also like to say that I have some ideas that people have already put forward to you that other people have already talked about for about a year now

Its about white dragon.

We as the pocket legends community have talked about this since the level 77 cap or maybe even before.
    We have talked about how thid would be easy for you to impliment into the game with the previous black dragon preview for BSM map. We as the community think this would be great for the PL community and would help revive the game.
    Maybe even bring old players back to something new and fun for us to enjoy as a whole.
    Although this may not happen, i do have some suggestion on how to go about making this a reality.

#1. Platinum purchased dungeon

To those that think making it a plat dungeon is greedy on their part, let me remind you that they need money to even keep the PL servers open for us to continue playing.

So i suggest not a ridiculous amount of plat to be able to have access to this dungeon but maybe like you did the the psycho boss that charges 80 plat per 30min. Make it an elixir that allows that player to have access to this dungeon for 60-80 plat. that 60-80 plat will allow them to have access to this dungeon for 1 hour. The drop tables will of course will be pretty slim for them considering they would be a rare item that alot of us would desire to have.

You could also have it set up like the nuris dungeon that charges you plat per run. You could charge like 5-15 plat per entry. I and alot of the community would live for you to implement this into the game.

#2. level 80 cap vanity

A new cap vanity would be enjoyable by all those people who either have a disadvantage to pvp. This would also reduce the number of people buying accounts in the community. You could make it a difficult quest that we would have to complete in order to recieve this item rather then just give it to us. This would balance pvp more for everyone.

To those old players who have played PL since the begining. Yes, I understand this would upset you all. Im not asking for them to bring back old gen vanities. I am asking for a better balance for everyone equally. Yes you as the old player have player for a very long time and have earned what you have gotten. Your old vanities are whats makes your character unique in its own way.

#3. New christmas vanities

i have enjoyed the previous christmas vanities in the past. Everthing does need to change every once in a while. You may have something up your sleeve Cinco and I am very appreciative of what you have done thus far. A different colored holo shield would be a great addition. I appreciate all that you have done cinco and im pretty sure the community would love to see you bring our suggestions to life

You probably already have your hands full with the current christmas even you have planned for us so i will not expect you to reply imediatly. If you took the time to read and/or reply it is greatly appreciated

THANK YOU SO MUCH CINCO!!!!

Yo jacob, hows life been lol. I think this would be a great idea as me and you have talked about before. The recoloring of holo shields especially. White drag would be great for the community as a whole because everyone buys drag. All in all, this is a very good way to bring pl alive. One more thing, cinco dont go too crazy on how much plat these new dungeons and vanities will cost.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I know me and you have been talking about white dragon for a few years now bud. Tons of others have been aswell. Im not here to burden cinco for christmas event. Im here to give him a suggestion to what else he could impliment that people will love.......cinco has already done alot for us and the community........PL i STS's best work and their first work. We love Cinco so much that he didnt give up on us.

THANK YOU SO MUCH CINCO!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Very Good concept and idea id support this idea to the tee
    @Cinco WYA ^^
    Here have Some tea.....😌😌😌

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

This idea is on point

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

The Level 80 cap vanity would probably be most desirable for me and alot of other pvpers that are at a disadvantage when it comes to int. considering armor is a must have for int players that pvp and the 3pc adds 20 armor as the 2pc adds 10. 3pc also add more crit and hit chance where as the 2pc only adds 5 to each int dex and str and 50hp and 10 armor 5 dodge. Like i said before, adding this would also reduce the account buying and selling that goes on behind closed doors

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Yes. but i'd say to make eye of eternity and lil'gorath no longer rewards for reaching 76 and 77, it kinda hurts because I had to get over 400K XP in order to cap(76+77) and now people only need 30K. I'm not being selfish but I want the cap feeling that this game always had
    "I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

They should only get rid of one since we were aloud to like others

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I totally agree with the White dragon part !! But a level 80 cap vanity would creat a disbalance between oldies and new players since 76,77 are still concidered as elite vanities.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

im asking for the l80 cap vanity because the pvp has now become very unbalanced for int mage players......and aslo with will greatly reduce the number of people that buy/sell 3pc accounts and these pvp guilds wouldnt be able to have an upper hand because they buy all these 3pc accounts to be at an advantage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slamm3dsoc13ty View Post
    .... the pvp has now become very unbalanced for int mage players.......
    *shifty eyes* what's this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

I agree for everything but the 80 cap vanity. If Cinco decides to give 3pc to current 2pc players, i want something special for the 3pc players. I leveled while ago and earned my 3pc at l76, why did I do that if you can get 3pc now? For cap vanities? Please, all the newgens are buying 3pc accounts with all the caps vanities. This is not fair. I understand though that you badly want 3pc. This is why Cinco made the elite overlord ring, its a replacement for 3pc if you have Magor/arzac/warat, so buy it.
    But the other ideas are good, especially the increased gold amount for trades.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

you leveled for your cap vanities just like I did and everyone else did. the overlord ring comes no where close to the 3pc ring or even the 2pc ring as a matter of fact. I also want the new cap vanity not because of 3pc i want it so people such as family,apex, and other guilds buying 3pc accounts just for the ring. You leveled just like I did so why add a new cap with no new cap vanity? Thats pointless as can be. considering l77 cap got a cap vanity when it was just one level. It may have been 300k xp but thats more then you took with your l76 and previous cap vanities combined and i leveled 5. so i have work hard for my current 2pc which is weak against 3pc in comparison. So why should i not be aloud to earn the same thing putting in more work then you did with the previous caps? Along with all this others who leveled during 77 cap?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Quest: Kill 100,000 aliens. That way it's not pay to win completely by using elixirs for do but using elixirs still benefit you since it will help kill faster. And yes 100,000 may seem like a lot but just think, if you have a party of 5 you will plow through those aliens
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

I love the concepts implemented in here, but if the gold cap storage concept cannot be executed as planned, an alternative for trading high-priced items/sets would be simply allowing more slots in the trade box.

[B] PL- MAINS: Boiled

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Boiled_35 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Boiled_35 View Post
    I love the concepts implemented in here, but if the gold cap storage concept cannot be executed as planned, an alternative for trading high-priced items/sets would be simply allowing more slots in the trade box.
    I'm pretty sure it is, since al has it already
    "I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee"