Thread: New Arcane item at winter event?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Thumbs up New Arcane item at winter event?

I have a feeling that there may be a new arcane item released for this years winter event. Possibly an arcane belt since we haven't had one yet. Imperial Sash of Syrillax maybe?

If there is an arcane belt with a proc coming, what would you guys guess the proc to be?

I hope there could also be a mythic ring with better stats than the current arcane ring because sadly the arcane ring is still the best ring. [Level 41 > Level 61].
    Last edited by Perceval; 11-27-2016 at 02:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Lets not forget we never had an arcane armor or helm, it would be a welcome change to see an arcane armor/helm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Lets not forget we never had an arcane armor or helm, it would be a welcome change to see an arcane armor/helm.
    We got set items i wouldn't add now to game arcane set or weapons. We got so many things right now to work on that they would just make mess around.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to resurrected For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

A partly farm-able/partly locked crate ingredients winter set with set bonus 3/5, and 5/5 would be pretty cool. Hopefully it would have freedom of use and not be location bound like the anti-gnome and banished power sets.

+1 to more non-location-bound sets. Bring more variety and creativity of mixing and matching into the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    We got set items i wouldn't add now to game arcane set or weapons. We got so many things right now to work on that they would just make mess around.
    Actually I was pointing to the fact that we never had the said items even after 4 years of the game's release. Set items makes sense, but we could use a Mythic gear approach, like one expansion with armor and the next with helm or vice versa. Set bonuses are granted only in one dungeon and they can be OP in a specific dungeon or even other dungeons if set bonuses are made universal but the new arcane items can hold their own individually.

So, it really comes down to this, u want a matching set of gear with great bonus stats when used together or you've got the gold to buy out of world crazy looking and obviously over priced items that are somewhat inferior as they lack the bonus stats but has some crazy procs. Speaking of procs, an example would be the L46 Arc Hunter staff, which is still a mage's preffered weapon against bosses and the L.51 Hex staff which is great against mobs. Now these are outdated weapons with stats far inferior to the current end game weapon or the L.56 arcane staff/gun, but the procs in these items make up for the lost stats.

Oh and I don't want to see an arcane helm/armor for this expansion but in the next expansion we could use some "Arcane Power"

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Back; 11-27-2016 at 04:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Nice idea with OP gear, it would boost interest for farming/spending plat.

But I'm feeling that they will put recolored vanities and furnitures again like they did in last 2 major events.

I don't need chairs, I don't want to look like a mob. It's a good time for next big thing

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Alwarez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Idk bt i doubt sts will release any such arcane or mythic items. As that will affect the price nd demand of mythics that u can buy with balanced tokens.

Maybe they can release another voice set item this winter event.

Sent from the grave using tapatalk
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)