Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
Maybe you can't read ? This has nothing to do with ranks but that I need to do more runs than is possible for me to get into the next part of the expansion and the one after it isn't a goal to get all those tokens to unlock two more floors just to farm even more tokens for my weapon
Please read the post with a bit of comprehension before you come here acting as if I want something handed to me and try to be less rude next time some of us have a life and can't get light bearer in two days like you did.
Maybe you should learn to read what others said on your thread as well. There is mentioned that it's super hard to rank up. You want more tokens instead of rank points its rather simple then. Either buy coffins or kill a few mobs in gy and run straight to boss. It's not even that the imbalanced weapons aren't trade able. Don't feel like grinding for tokens or don't have the time for it then just buy with gold. Don't ask for things to be handed to you easy. It's a game. Want that weapon bought with tokens? Go earn them. Work for them. No matter how slowly it is. If you trully want to achieve something you work your butt off to get it.