Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
There is nothing wrong with taking your time through this expansion. Sometimes in our current world of immediate gratification, we forget that there can be value in long term goals. This expansion is designed to be a marathon and not a sprint, and while we totally don't expect to please everyone we do feel it works best for the game.

Feedback is always welcome, as this content was actually created in response to overwhelming feedback saying that things are too easy to unlock and that they are bored with the expansion within a week. It's a little give and take, and by no means do we expect to hit the nail on the head when we try new ideas. There are certainly adjustments we will make moving into future expansions that we have learned from this one.
This statement could not be more true and this expansion shows that feedback is taken into consideration. I still think the way things were laid out is a great idea, but the numbers were out of reach.

Before any of you pass judgement on the devs make sure you go back and read all the comments of those who complained, capped in 6-8 hours, constantly ask for a quest line from other titles (starlegends, etc, etc), or rush to finish an event/ quest and start making "I'm bored threads".

Mobile games are meant to be pickup and play games, but on the other hand the comments and complaints have attempted to push this into a full out Diablo/ wow/ etc experience. If you're going to chastise the devs, do the same to your fellow players.

I'll keep saying it until it gets through, be careful what you wish for.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk