Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I think it is too much work to unlock expansion tiers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

I play around 1 hr every day since expansion, and I am at 28k points with only 80 token after purchasing access and badges.
    I am getting bored and reluctant to play new maps repeatedly.
    This is not a good feeling and I believe lots of players have same experience as I do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

1 graveyard run gives you approximate 60+ rank points and takes like 3 minutes or less. Even if you only have 1 hour time on a daily basis to play (approximately 1200 rank points/per hour) you should already be close to lightbearer rank. All this complaining about how 'hard' is to rank up is just you wanting to make things easy for yourself. Wanting things handed to you easier, wanting to put less effort. I know tons of people that have a busy life and are still close to ligthbearer rank. But seriously if you only have 1 hour on a regular basis to play AL.. My friend you should just quit instead of spending your time whining about how you want things handed to you so easily. For once it's needed for the entire community to put a little effort into running maps repeatedly to unlock new maps and this I find a great idea. There is no 2x rank points or 2x token event needed at all. Tokens event will just crash the token bought items prices. Want to unlock new floors? Well put effort into unlocking them. If you're not willing why even care about it? Don't go complain about it simply becaus you don't feel like putting effort into it. And as I said if you have 1 hour or less on a daily basis to play AL I'd suggest you to go find another game.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eriel Delgado View Post
    I don't mind the grind but at least graveyard mobs should be at least a little easier to kill cause getting one shot over and over it's the worst humiliation that a player can suffer. i dont mind the samage output of bosses but mobs should be a little easier keep in mind to every class is a rogue.
    The difficulty is fairly easy it's just the endless grinding I'm sick of I only have about an hour a day to play now and I can't even get to higher maps because I still need 150 tokens for honor badge and 150 for proof of disciple so IDK if I'll get to the rest of mausoleum before I just give up out of sheer frustration.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    1 graveyard run gives you approximate 60+ rank points and takes like 3 minutes or less. Even if you only have 1 hour time on a daily basis to play (approximately 1200 rank points/per hour) you should already be close to lightbearer rank. All this complaining about how 'hard' is to rank up is just you wanting to make things easy for yourself. Wanting things handed to you easier, wanting to put less effort. I know tons of people that have a busy life and are still close to ligthbearer rank. But seriously if you only have 1 hour on a regular basis to play AL.. My friend you should just quit instead of spending your time whining about how you want things handed to you so easily. For once it's needed for the entire community to put a little effort into running maps repeatedly to unlock new maps and this I find a great idea. There is no 2x rank points or 2x token event needed at all. Tokens event will just crash the token bought items prices. Want to unlock new floors? Well put effort into unlocking them. If you're not willing why even care about it? Don't go complain about it simply becaus you don't feel like putting effort into it. And as I said if you have 1 hour or less on a daily basis to play AL I'd suggest you to go find another game.
    Maybe you can't read ? This has nothing to do with ranks but that I need to do more runs than is possible for me to get into the next part of the expansion and the one after it isn't a goal to get all those tokens to unlock two more floors just to farm even more tokens for my weapon
    Please read the post with a bit of comprehension before you come here acting as if I want something handed to me and try to be less rude next time some of us have a life and can't get light bearer in two days like you did.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Plqgue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    Maybe you can't read ? This has nothing to do with ranks but that I need to do more runs than is possible for me to get into the next part of the expansion and the one after it isn't a goal to get all those tokens to unlock two more floors just to farm even more tokens for my weapon
    Please read the post with a bit of comprehension before you come here acting as if I want something handed to me and try to be less rude next time some of us have a life and can't get light bearer in two days like you did.
    Maybe you should learn to read what others said on your thread as well. There is mentioned that it's super hard to rank up. You want more tokens instead of rank points its rather simple then. Either buy coffins or kill a few mobs in gy and run straight to boss. It's not even that the imbalanced weapons aren't trade able. Don't feel like grinding for tokens or don't have the time for it then just buy with gold. Don't ask for things to be handed to you easy. It's a game. Want that weapon bought with tokens? Go earn them. Work for them. No matter how slowly it is. If you trully want to achieve something you work your butt off to get it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Maybe you should learn to read what others said on your thread as well. There is mentioned that it's super hard to rank up. You want more tokens instead of rank points its rather simple then. Either buy coffins or kill a few mobs in gy and run straight to boss. It's not even that the imbalanced weapons aren't trade able. Don't feel like grinding for tokens or don't have the time for it then just buy with gold. Don't ask for things to be handed to you easy. It's a game. Want that weapon bought with tokens? Go earn them. Work for them. No matter how slowly it is. If you trully want to achieve something you work your butt off to get it.
    Again I have two jobs and a social life I play an hour a day and can't just waste my whole day in a game because I work my butt off in real life these goals are unreachable to us with little time to play....we don't all have all day to "work our butts off" in a vidya. It is going to take me until the middle of the next expansion to even be able to get to the last floor of maus at this rate not even mentioning trying to run for a weapon.
    please keep your snide comments to yourself and think some people actually have lives and can't play all day like me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Again I have two jobs and a social life I play an hour a day and can't just waste my whole day in a game because I work my butt off in real life these goals are unreachable to us with little time to play....we don't all have all day to "work our butts off" in a vidya. It is going to take me until the middle of the next expansion to even be able to get to the last floor of maus at this rate not even mentioning trying to run for a weapon.
    please keep your snide comments to yourself and think some people actually have lives and can't play all day like me
    You claim to have such little time to play AL so I'll ask why play it even then? If you can't keep up then are you going to complain about? Look at the amount of time that you've spent complaining. Could've put that time to so much better use.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

You claim to have such little time to play AL so I'll ask why play it even then? If you can't keep up then are you going to complain about? Look at the amount of time that you've spent complaining. Could've put that time to so much better use.
    Until this expansion I kept up just fine....
    It's literally just this expansion and the way they set it up...this is the first expansion like this and hopefully the last you need entirely too much for too little return. Just run the same map over and over until you get enough tokens to unlock another part...that's not fun at all and I simply don't have the time...and there's a lot more like me that have lives and are complaining that this expansion is just too much of a grind and we don't have the time for it...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Plqgue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

yes it's hard and long time grind, but spent 1hr a day will be enough to reach elitebearer rank within less a month. you'll be ok, cos i just reach elitebearer today lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by csyui View Post
    I play around 1 hr every day since expansion, and I am at 28k points with only 80 token after purchasing access and badges.
    I am getting bored and reluctant to play new maps repeatedly.
    This is not a good feeling and I believe lots of players have same experience as I do.
    Exactly I have maybe 5K more points than you but I still need 150 more tokens ...and I've grown bored of farming them and I don't really know if I'll continue this expansion or just wait for events/Antignome expansion because I've grown tired of the work have to put into this game just to be able to have another place to put more work in

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Plqgue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Qnoy View Post
    yes it's hard and long time grind, but spent 1hr a day will be enough to reach elitebearer rank within less a month. you'll be ok, cos i just reach elitebearer today lol
    It's been a month and a half at a hour a day and in barely at 32K points ....

Expansion dropped 10/6 /16
    It's 11/28/16
    This expansion is literally only for people with little to no life socially or workwise

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

It's been a month and a half at a hour a day and in barely at 32K points ....

Expansion dropped 10/6 /16
    It's 11/28/16
    This expansion is literally only for people with little to no life socially or workwise
    my time for playing this game is less thn 1hr a day..so if u manage ur 1hr playtime correctly i bet u already hit there too..owh i do have life, job ,& have family with 2 kids so cheers and keep it up lol..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

i ran for 2-3 weeks most days for 2hrs + (doing all the dailies in graveyard and Map 3-4) i am still stuck not even half to elite light bearer......

Buying more ankhs i normally do in elite maps ...

1. Challenging maps (yes) fun at times, boring most time with pugs
    2. Repetitive (YES!)
    Last edited by will0; 11-28-2016 at 11:14 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    i ran for 2-3 weeks most days for 2hrs + (doing all the dailies in graveyard and Map 3-4) i am still stuck not even half to elite light bearer......

Buying more ankhs i normally do in elite maps ...

1. Challenging maps (yes) fun at times, boring most time with pugs
    2. Repetitive (YES!)
    At least ur already in maus 3-4 I'm stuck in 1-2 and gy and it's now boring af

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

U dont have time to play? , then dont play,
    People who been inside study or stuff like that cant play as well and they dont complain, stop trashing over this game and this new way, if u cant afford items, u will complain about how expensive are em?

Grow up! U have a social life? Great, we have too, and dont complain a game because cant follow it, u and most complain sound so childish!
    Stop building a lazy comunity, stop asking for deal easier was to get everything

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RYYUKK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

You claim to have such little time to play AL so I'll ask why play it even then? If you can't keep up then are you going to complain about?
    I respectfully disagree. Not going to write a long comment, mainly cause no one wants to read that much, but also cause I don't feel like it . Anyways, the fact that you brought up quitting because you only have an hour to play a game , which has no real-life value and leaves you with nothing but pixels to show for, is absolutely absurd. Actually, an hour to sit down looking at a screen per day is a very reasonable amount. If you did that alone, you would spend 1/24 of your life on it.

What other game are you suggesting? First of all, this is a mobile game. Mobile games are normally casual options compared to the other massive, time consuming ones on pc's. To those, like yourself, who decide to go all out, kudos to you. But for the majority of the community who don't have that much time, thats why this is a problem. Currently, myself along with alot of veterans, are taking breaks until future notice. To most of us, there is nothing to do, simply because we aren't going to spend that much time for such little reward. Heck, even the majority of the hardcore people who are lightbearer and up said its a boring, daily grind. Why you would want to bore yourself playing a game which is supposed to be fun, is beyond me.

Since that was all over the place, I'll write a conclusion. As a future solution, make it more towards the general public - who can play an average of 30 min to 2 hours a day- by lowering the amount of "points/coins" required, or making another way through.

PS: to everyone making up times about how in an hour you can get 20 runs in at 3 mins a piece (which is 1000-1200 pts), thats garbage. That, assuming you have a social life online and friends, would be without talking to anyone, checking the cs, or any other thing that people do on a daily basis. After everything you do daily is completed, you are left with about 30-40 mins left of time to farm - realistically.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RYYUKK View Post
    U dont have time to play? , then dont play,
    People who been inside study or stuff like that cant play as well and they dont complain, stop trashing over this game and this new way, if u cant afford items, u will complain about how expensive are em?

Grow up! U have a social life? Great, we have too, and dont complain a game because cant follow it, u and most complain sound so childish!
    Stop building a lazy comunity, stop asking for deal easier was to get everything
    So I should quit because this expansion is unrealistic...I'm not lazy by any means but this expansion is extremely tedious and it's making itself boring us people that are complaining have a right to give our opinions on any subject we like so please take you and your rude comments elsewhere

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blazerdd View Post
    I respectfully disagree. Not going to write a long comment, mainly cause no one wants to read that much, but also cause I don't feel like it . Anyways, the fact that you brought up quitting because you only have an hour to play a game , which has no real-life value and leaves you with nothing but pixels to show for, is absolutely absurd. Actually, an hour to sit down looking at a screen per day is a very reasonable amount. If you did that alone, you would spend 1/24 of your life on it.

What other game are you suggesting? First of all, this is a mobile game. Mobile games are normally casual options compared to the other massive, time consuming ones on pc's. To those, like yourself, who decide to go all out, kudos to you. But for the majority of the community who don't have that much time, thats why this is a problem. Currently, myself along with alot of veterans, are taking breaks until future notice. To most of us, there is nothing to do, simply because we aren't going to spend that much time for such little reward. Heck, even the majority of the hardcore people who are lightbearer and up said its a boring, daily grind. Why you would want to bore yourself playing a game which is supposed to be fun, is beyond me.

Since that was all over the place, I'll write a conclusion. As a future solution, make it more towards the general public - who can play an average of 30 min to 2 hours a day- by lowering the amount of "points/coins" required, or making another way through.

PS: to everyone making up times about how in an hour you can get 20 runs in at 3 mins a piece (which is 1000-1200 pts), thats garbage. That, assuming you have a social life online and friends, would be without talking to anyone, checking the cs, or any other thing that people do on a daily basis. After everything you do daily is completed, you are left with about 30-40 mins left of time to farm - realistically.
    You know I could give you a long essay as well replying to all that you said but you're already taking a break from the game, which already says a lot so I won't waste any of.my time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

You know I could give you a long essay as well replying to all that you said but you're already taking a break from the game, which already says a lot so I won't waste any of.my time.
    You should write an essay about why so many are taking breaks you'll be shocked