Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 31 Reward!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default Level 31 Reward!

Hey Sam/Devs,

Hey, I saw your post in another thread about new content in a few weeks and I am wondering if this will include a new level cap? If so, is there any chance of a lvl 31 vanity reward prior to the release of the new content? Perhaps a patch similar to the SG one but with a 31 on it?

Tournament & Ladder Leader Silentarrow's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by krazii View Post
    Hey Sam/Devs,

Hey, I saw your post in another thread about new content in a few weeks and I am wondering if this will include a new level cap? If so, is there any chance of a lvl 31 vanity reward prior to the release o
    f the new content? Perhaps a patch similar to the SG one but with a 31 on it?
    I doubt there will be one for level 31, I'm guessing that there will be one for 36 though!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Like Silentarrow said, I doubt there will be a reward for hitting 31 since the update has been out for awhile. I also don't think we will have a reward for getting to 36 either but the developers are more than welcomed to prove me wrong *Wink wink*
    Current Sig by
    SL Elite Death Squad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey Sam/Devs,

Hey, I saw your post in another thread about new content in a few weeks
    link to other thread? Just curious

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

I'm trying to get to the lvl cap every time it is raised. So far I am getting to the current lvl cap with my engineer.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carth View Post
    Like Silentarrow said, I doubt there will be a reward for hitting 31 since the update has been out for awhile. I also don't think we will have a reward for getting to 36 either but the developers are more than welcomed to prove me wrong *Wink wink*
    Why so much doubt Asking for it can't hurt!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Yes it can. The people who got the crown in PL can -maybe- be justified in keeping it from others since there was enough time, but Slouch has not even been out a month yet. Either give more time for more people to get to the elite cap, or don't offer a vanity. For there to be a vanity there needs to be enough time for EVERYBODY, not just the elixir spammers.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sickside:428987
    Hey Sam/Devs,

Hey, I saw your post in another thread about new content in a few weeks
    link to other thread? Just curious
    Plzzz.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

It doesn't hurt as the expected/worked out pattern for raising was tripled for some reason. When worked out for 31 it should have only been around 11k to cap though this was nearly tripled.

Unsure if it was just so that it took us a little longer before we reached Cap or if the xp raises per level were under calculated. Either way if this continued and tripled next Cap 36 it would be 102,120 xp (34,040x3) which is pretty ridiculous at this level IMO. (just a little higher than Cap 61 in PL)

Hopefully falls back into the a similar xp gain per level as previous or close to Beta leveling Cap raises.

That said... ha

Im sure the Devs have something already brewed up and will inform us when needed or at realease (Those sneak peaks always help ) or another feature that we have all been waiting for and wanting! xD
    Last edited by BodMaster; 09-27-2011 at 07:21 PM. Reason: typooo

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

I'm 10% there! Without premium elixers so I can be the example of a normal person who doesn't buy them.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNas View Post
    Plzzz.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...901#post427901

12. The Following User Says Thank You to krazii For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Oooh! Thanks for posting the link, Krazii! Talk about a teaser, though.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Guys has it really came to the point that at every cap you deserve a vanity? I say no they didnt start giving cap vanitys in pl till 56. Matter of fact there is 6 vanitys ingame now you can get free and dont need 31. I can see if sl didnt have x4 elixer pots ingame but with them 3 days at most is needed to get 31. Im not 31 yet im like 10k-34k im enjoying my time to 31 not rushing. But back on topic no i vote no on any type of cap vanity unless xp needed is like 85k+

ZERO COMMANDO
    Follow me on Twitter @Zero_SLegends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Acyer View Post
    Guys has it really came to the point that at every cap you deserve a vanity? I say no they didnt start giving cap vanitys in pl till 56. Matter of fact there is 6 vanitys ingame now you can get free and dont need 31. I can see if sl didnt have x4 elixer pots ingame but with them 3 days at most is needed to get 31. Im not 31 yet im like 10k-34k im enjoying my time to 31 not rushing. But back on topic no i vote no on any type of cap vanity unless xp needed is like 85k+
    +1, seems like everyones asking for prizes for doing something these days. The game is still new, why not wait a while longer. Then we can truly appreciate what vanities are for. we dont want vanities for every new cap raise :\

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Yes it can. The people who got the crown in PL can -maybe- be justified in keeping it from others since there was enough time, but Slouch has not even been out a month yet. Either give more time for more people to get to the elite cap, or don't offer a vanity. For there to be a vanity there needs to be enough time for EVERYBODY, not just the elixir spammers.
    I made 31 without using stimpacks and i dont play all the time i go to school go to work and chill with friends so everyone should already have enough time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Barely a month? You're kidding, right Navy? I'm sorry, but I respectfully refuse to believe it.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Heyyoucooll View Post
    I made 31 without using stimpacks and i dont play all the time i go to school go to work and chill with friends so everyone should already have enough time
    Didnt know stimpacks helped xp.........

ZERO COMMANDO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Did anyone read my above post? Im okay with not having one for 31 but tripling the expected/worked out cap is pretty bad IMO, also if this happened in the 36 Cap that I keep hearing about (Thanks Sam, going to be alot of posts on this now but srsly thanks for heads up New content then PvP to follow ) triples it will reach over 100k which issssssss craaaaaazzzzzzzyyyy!!! :O

Im enjoying taking my time and leveling run by run, not rushing and hitting Cap a few hours after update haha like last Cap, though looking after 3 class seems that I will wait until new update before leveling or trying to level any of the 3.

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Acyer View Post
    Yes, SL is being developed very differently and the exp required from 30 to 31 is a beast and is very similar to the grind in PL to 56 or 61. Something to mark that achievement would be a nice gesture on STS behalf. If you don't want it, you don't have to take it, but there's a lot of use that would.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Yes, SL is being developed very differently and the exp required from 30 to 31 is a beast and is very similar to the grind in PL to 56 or 61. Something to mark that achievement would be a nice gesture on STS behalf. If you don't want it, you don't have to take it, but there's a lot of use that would.
    Im sure when the game gets lets say a year old or even 6 month's maybe then but 34k is not a beast with x4 elixers. Maybe if u dont use lixers it may be a challenge but i have only used free and should hit cap in a week and a half. And im not on alot. I think the devs should work on more content, pvp then a vanity. Not trying to flame or anything just sayin.

ZERO COMMANDO