Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tokens sack!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default Tokens sack!

As someone else said devs must try give a deal for Tokens sack, i been losing 55% of my tokens buying silver coffers, is it fair?
    Since Devs wont incres balance tokens capacity, we are pushed to spend it for something worthable , like coffers and we still losing 50/55% of em.
    Sacks cant affect the game, or help to no-farmer people because the points sack will be only allow to elite lightbearer players, unlike people would be allow to buy tokens and points for their alts.

Free feedback , hope any dev can check this and share their opinion , thanks.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RYYUKK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

+1
    Balanced token sack is needed. To not let it have any negative influence on the token items the sack can be character bound and a certain rank required to buy them, I'd say lightbearer sounds good? Right now most people are saving up tokens through buying coffins but as mentioned by RYYUKK farmers loose over 50% of their tokens this way

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

+2 I think it's a good idea. Would be nice to hear a Dev's opinion on this, if something like this would be okay.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RYYUKK View Post
    As someone else said devs must try give a deal for Tokens sack, i been losing 55% of my tokens buying silver coffers, is it fair?
    Since Devs wont incres balance tokens capacity, we are pushed to spend it for something worthable , like coffers and we still losing 50/55% of em.
    Sacks cant affect the game, or help to no-farmer people because the points sack will be only allow to elite lightbearer players, unlike people would be allow to buy tokens and points for their alts.

Free feedback , hope any dev can check this and share their opinion , thanks.
    -1 F2P... Pay to Win will rule again.. put some effort into it.. or buy coffers from auc .. Idk but when u become a higher Tier, you'll get more tokens a run (Mausoleum).. You need 110k pts anyway nd I'm 100% sure.. once You reached that you'll got that amount of tokens You need.. No need to make sacks nor something else like that.. I Will just Make Cash players rule again.. simple Right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    -1 F2P... Pay to Win will rule again.. put some effort into it.. or buy coffers from auc .. Idk but when u become a higher Tier, you'll get more tokens a run (Mausoleum).. You need 110k pts anyway nd I'm 100% sure.. once You reached that you'll got that amount of tokens You need.. No need to make sacks nor something else like that.. I Will just Make Cash players rule again.. simple Right?
    Pay to win won't rule again because just like the mythic items from vendor the token would have rank requirement as well. And the token sack can be made account bound or character bound.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    Pay to win won't rule again because just like the mythic items from vendor the token would have rank requirement as well. And the token sack can be made account bound or character bound.
    Still... Everything should Be untradeable Let ppl work for it ^-^

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

+1 for this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

The damage is already done to many players, I had to buy coffers myself and I really HATE doing this.
    I know a few friends who had to buy it too so what should have happened is the amount of tokens that we could keep being increased.
    I am not against those sacks being added it's just that it will bring even more frustration to who had to buy coffers .

Sent from my GT-I8200L using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sakurahb For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Coffers hold more value than token sacks!
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Lol? You made me check if this isn't April's fools day . Please tell how coffins hold more value? Because of the CHANCE at a pink or balanced scale? Meanwhile you loose over 50% of your token profit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

U must be kidding, if u think a common items are valuable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Lol? You made me check if this isn't April's fools day . Please tell how coffins hold more value? Because of the CHANCE at a pink or balanced scale? Meanwhile you loose over 50% of your token profit.
    Quote Originally Posted by RYYUKK View Post
    U must be kidding, if u think a common items are valuable
    Some of the communty complains there is nothing of value, look at glint and cry coins sacks, items able to be bought with those coins, (before the glint/cry coin sacks were available)supported farming those maps.
    If the dev implemented token sacks, why would there be a need to farm? It will be glint era all over again.

This is why coffers will hold more value than coin sacks, not whats in them

Devs did a great job on how we are able to spend our tokens to get a token.
    No to balanced coin sacks.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

+1, tokens get wasted or price of bars not even returning Ankh prices

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Some of the communty complains there is nothing of value, look at glint and cry coins sacks, items able to be bought with those coins, (before the glint/cry coin sacks were available)supported farming those maps.
    If the dev implemented token sacks, why would there be a need to farm? It will be glint era all over again.

This is why coffers will hold more value than coin sacks, not whats in them

Devs did a great job on how we are able to spend our tokens to get a token.
    No to balanced coin sacks.
    Glint and cry sack? You really took the worst as example. You can get 1 or 2 glintstone coin each time you open a crystar buff. With a certain crafting method you can gain infinite glintstone coins. Cryostar sack price dropped since the antignome event, a lot of people farmed elite underhul so there was way more on stock than needed. There is nothing worth to buy with either glint or cryo sack. But balanced token sack on the other hand would be really useful. Not only would farmers not loose over 50% token profit but as said multiple times, for the the balanced sack to not affect token items prices the sack can be made 1. Character/Account bound. 2. A certain rank requirement to purchase it. There really is no downside to balanced token sack at all.
    Last edited by Abuze; 12-06-2016 at 07:45 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Well said

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Glint and cry sack? You really took the worst as example. You can get 1 or 2 glintstone coin each time you open a crystar buff. With a certain crafting method you can gain infinite glintstone coins. Cryostar sack price dropped since the antignome event, a lot of people farmed elite underhul so there was way more on stock than needed. There is nothing worth to buy with either glint or cryo sack. But balanced token sack on the other hand would be really useful. Not only would farmers not loose over 50% token profit but as said multiple times, for the the balanced sack to not affect token items prices the sack can be made 1. Character/Account bound. 2. A certain rank requirement to purchase it. There really is no downside to balanced token sack at all.
    Another way to exploit the game. Take advantage of receivable items (coins) from crafting elixs and mass opening them. Boring.

If the tokens are char/account bound, I agree, there is no downside to them. Also, the last two campaign elixs gave tags or coins. I bet we see the exalted elix give a token back too. (unless the infinite glint coins from cry elixs ruined this)

Remember not all items are released yet. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ight-Expansion
    Last edited by Avaree; 12-06-2016 at 03:20 PM.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Another way to exploit the game. Take advantage of receivable items (coins) from crafting elixs and mass opening them. Boring.

If the tokens are char/account bound, I agree, there is no downside to them. Also, the last two campaign elixs gave tags or coins. I bet we see the exalted elix give a token back too. (unless the infinite glint coins from cry elixs ruined this)

Remember not all items are released yet. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ight-Expansion
    That's not an "exploit". Just simple game mechanics. Even if exalted elixs gave balanced a token or two the cost to actually make the elix would still cost more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Just leave it how it's atm It's Fine like this... Items will Keep their value.. if they drop to fast y'all will complain aswell.. so why would u loot more? What u want next? '5x pts event'? Just Keep it like this.. don't change to much, karma will setup eventually... If No believe me u'll see ^-^

Nd btw.. +1 to Avaree

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to runagain For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

+1 to this thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Mhm...

Maybe 100 untradeable tokens sacks will be good ya... But they gotta stay untradeable IMO, otherwise ya... Ppl will Just buy nd won't Farm anymore..

But nvm I got ur point .-. maybe 2 tokens per coffer instead of one will be good aswell.. but much inventory space :/

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

24. The Following User Says Thank You to runagain For This Useful Post: