Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
Firstly, Most of the things are understandable if you read carefully, I bet. you just skipped the solid points.

So, all you wanna say that - Majority of endgamers are noobs and you u can beat those noobs, nice. This is what happens when someone twink visit endgame and starts to draw conclusions and propose their veteran report on endgame, It's kinda funny, I keep watching in game, peps calling others new gen the other one say hey I'm playing for 4-5 years now. The fun part is Pocket Legends actually has an solid old persistent player base.

The sets were not mostly broken, endgame started to loose balance because it's progress and some bad nerfing decisions. I'll explain a bit, There are so many stats that has a cap for ex - Dodge, hit, miss, crit etc and devs kept adding these things through sets and stats as they always did. For ex if dodge closing to 100 then guess what player start to dodge mostly. But when damage increased it's nothing wrong because armor can counter that. All this had to happen by default unless they decided to stop adding these crucial stats, I personally call this the biggest mistake made by STS in term of PvP & I kinda foretold this way back and Techno email told us that she won't touch this 'big nob'.

Bad nerfing was there. When elite 2H weapons were introduced at L76 cap only 2H phoenix bow was usable (There are many reasons behind, I'm not going into it) guess what they nerfed the bird class. OMG if elite bow was responsible because mage and bear could not use their 2H elites then nerf the elite bow, of course if one class can use the op elite then he will be OP by default but they nerfed bird what a logic, OMG they even nerfed the ROOTs and made the Dodge it self OP-er & hampered twink levels too. Because that elite bow was not to stay, boom it's gone birds gone down to drain as it had to happen.

Stop telling the fact that, with 100$ someone get pro or something, so many long term non pvpers bought sets ask em to pvp they'll rage quit area within some moments. I don't get it, peps talk about something that they don't have much experience with it.
Like I said in my other reply, some of what you said is incomprehensible. Seeing how this is off topic, none of what you post has "solid points". In fact, even if endgame statistics were the topic, I'd still believe you'd have no "solid points".

It'd also be nice if you could sum up your post, tl;dr 's are very optimal as you add many un-needed details. In all your paragraphs I've only seen two things that relate to anything I've said, 1. me "lacking experience", and 2. with $100 someone cannot be good at endgame.

1: I have a level 80 bear with 50k kills in total. He has an Arzac Set, as well as an Warat set. I believe I'm very experienced seeing how you're just another Dex Bird who cannot muster a positive KD even if he was given frees for a year. You're about 50k deaths negative, yes?

Experience with these sets? These sets have not even been in use for a year, speaking of "experience" as if they're old is foolish.

2: Endgame became pay to win as soon as they introduced that vendor. With $100 any new player with some type of brain for PvP can beat a person using Zam/ whatever the rest of the worse sets are called. If you deny that, then you're very hyponitized on one thought of endgame. That one thought is, "endgame takes skill", which it doesn't anymore. If it does as you believe, then the skill compared to 77 and 80 have atleast a 90% gap.