Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
Oh yeah, this finished the circle, I was waiting for it. You got caught here. Before you blame that you don't understand this, no need to, just read below.

Only a bear who was super OP at L77 than any other class, thinks that the skill compared to 77 and 80 have atleast a 90% gap. This has CLEARLY proved you stand. You're not OP anymore because Mages are OP, even though bear has chance aganist mages at L80 but at Level 77 cap, it was super hard for an int mage to beat bears. If we talk about endgame pvp disbalance then anyone who have in-depth knowledge and experience knows that endgame pvp dis balance started way back, not after L77 mostly, not only that enormous threads have been created, and enormous times it has been discussed.

This simply proved that whatever you called "skill" actually you were refering to your op-ness, you now think that endgame is "skillless" because at endgame you're not super OP anymore and can't "2 hit kill int mages". Also guessing you scored your 50k at that time mostly, just guess. Also guessing after that OP phase you gone back to twinking, that's what I saiid, twinkers find a op level or atleast where they have some edge over other classes (again not all, there are dedicated ones too)

Now, Once you said, hard core farming merching and getting rich and then buying high valued set has nothing to do with PvP skill, which is true, now can you please tell me that if that's not skill then does it really matter that someone get set by spending 50m+ (back then) or spending 20m+ / 100$ (now) has anything to do with PvP skill? So why are you calling that "Endgame became pay to win" AS LONG AS gold is another way to get that, this is not pay to win atall.

I talked about PvP disbalance to show that it's NOT mostly because sets stat broken as you said, so it was not "off topic" to ur post.
The sad part is, all you've talked about is mages and bears. Birds, foxes, and rhinos have completely left the spiral because they stand no chance. This is why endgame is skill-less, this is why the skill is a 90% differential compared to 75-77, because unless those characters get lucky, they will not win.

As a new player, reaching 40m isn't an easy task. I suppose you've had money for so long you've forgotten the struggle to get it. Months, or even a year of merching and farming ingame, compared to buying OP sets instantly with $100 of real life currency. This is the definition of pay to win.

The topic is other levels getting a share of the attention endgame has been, not "pvp disbalance".

- Was banned for 3 days, here's your reply.