Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a idea!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default I have a idea!

Well as the title said I have some ideas:
    1. I see lot of girl also playing arcane legend game, so some of them are request to me for tell you to make sorcerer's girls hair and face
    2. About pvp, I see lot of player are using a venom speed set to farm people there.. and I think it's not fair.. I wish you can make venom set are didn't proc (working) on pvp.. so that's just only work on pve..
    3. How about to give 5 second shield protection to prove player are ganging each other? (In blood beach map)

That's it I wanna to give you a suggestion.. thanks for your time to read this PM

Sincerely,

Chenmed (Ign changed to Ptcm xD)
    Last edited by Chenmed; 12-01-2016 at 11:59 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chenmed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I use warrior face vanity for my mage

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fsuryo View Post
    I use warrior face vanity for my mage

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk
    that's looks funny! haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

maybe to make tdm the map starts if 4 ppl join each team(same as pvp idea) but ganging and blocking will never stop my friend but good thought.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mssweety View Post
    maybe to make tdm the map starts if 4 ppl join each team(same as pvp idea) but ganging and blocking will never stop my friend but good thought.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
    On my opinion the spawn killer people when do Blood Beach are annoying.. poor those people that just level up more than 50 level that wish to learn PvP at first time ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chenmed View Post
    On my opinion the spawn killer people when do Blood Beach are annoying.. poor those people that just level up more than 50 level that wish to learn PvP at first time ^^
    The map not enough big and not enough complex too.
    D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Idk abt ganging becoz that has been in al pvp since the start. I doubt if that will change. Better to make pvp friends nd inv them when u get ganged.

Abt speed set the only problem that i have is spawn killing. I knw alot of players that jst spawn kill all the time. Its really vry annoying to die before u even knw or have the time to react. A shield similar to ctf can help this out tho.

Sent from the grave using tapatalk
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Magemagix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magemagix View Post
    Idk abt ganging becoz that has been in al pvp since the start. I doubt if that will change. Better to make pvp friends nd inv them when u get ganged.

Abt speed set the only problem that i have is spawn killing. I knw alot of players that jst spawn kill all the time. Its really vry annoying to die before u even knw or have the time to react. A shield similar to ctf can help this out tho.

I agree with you rean ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Donquixoth View Post
    The map not enough big and not enough complex too.
    Yes, that's why I just post the suggestion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

pp spend a lot on speed set, its fare to use them they don't need to nerf it, instead the PVP needs some improvement at all:

ABOUT CFT: pp used to join in pt to farm kills and goals, there's a MILENAR BUG that let 2 pp join each other multiples times and than start the match, ITS KNOWN, why not solved yet? so i suggest to remove the minimum requirement to 1 on each side to start a match, so CFT will be used again! FUN AGAIN! cuz people join see nobody and LEFT!

ABOUT TDM in both maps: its annoying spawn killing, they need to re-code it and make u spawn UNTARGETABLE like a ghost, it breaks when u move, atack or charge, so u can't get any benefit from it, just if someone try to spawn kill they will only spend mana, but this way u cant rejoin clash and tank for ur team.
    This also could be in CFT is better than that kind of a shield.

ABOUT MANA SPOTS, i think it benefits only rogues and wars, my idea is, add more spots like "dmg buff spot, crit buff spot, health and max health buff spot, they don't need to last too much, but i'll make the PVP more competitive and strategically better, make it appear randomly in map too! Could be in CFT and TDM also! the FUN IS KILL AND BE KILLED TOO!

ABOUT GANGING, when GVG comes, we can use the same engine to make a Party vs Party for formed team clashes, and than we can restrict the team join in both CFT and TDM, example, there's 2 in red team, and 1 in blue, so u can't join red team (3vs1 why do that?), u must join blue and make 2vs2 and so on! this is the way it works in most games!

But we need a way to clash a formed team, so a new PVP map to party vs party or some engine for that must be implemented too. ^^

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hosphin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Hey, mind if I throw a question in?

Has spawn killing never been an issue before in TDM?
    IGN: Vvildfire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Yes I know people spend much for speed set but for some free player think it's annoying I think... pvp is need a fair play don't we?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

'an' I have an idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvildfire View Post
    Hey, mind if I throw a question in?

Has spawn killing never been an issue before in TDM?
    Idk abt before nvr faced that at lvl 31.

Bt now its faster to spawn kill with 200% speed. 2 players can easily cover 3 spawning spots unlike before when u needed 3 players minimum to insta kill. Even one player can spawn kill nw if he/she has a gud phone/grt ping while the other has lit bad ping.

I knw alot of rogues that r paper in vs bt r OP in spawn killing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hosphin View Post
    pp spend a lot on speed set, its fare to use them they don't need to nerf it, instead the PVP needs some improvement at all:

ABOUT CFT: pp used to join in pt to farm kills and goals, there's a MILENAR BUG that let 2 pp join each other multiples times and than start the match, ITS KNOWN, why not solved yet? so i suggest to remove the minimum requirement to 1 on each side to start a match, so CFT will be used again! FUN AGAIN! cuz people join see nobody and LEFT!

ABOUT TDM in both maps: its annoying spawn killing, they need to re-code it and make u spawn UNTARGETABLE like a ghost, it breaks when u move, atack or charge, so u can't get any benefit from it, just if someone try to spawn kill they will only spend mana, but this way u cant rejoin clash and tank for ur team.
    This also could be in CFT is better than that kind of a shield.

ABOUT MANA SPOTS, i think it benefits only rogues and wars, my idea is, add more spots like "dmg buff spot, crit buff spot, health and max health buff spot, they don't need to last too much, but i'll make the PVP more competitive and strategically better, make it appear randomly in map too! Could be in CFT and TDM also! the FUN IS KILL AND BE KILLED TOO!

ABOUT GANGING, when GVG comes, we can use the same engine to make a Party vs Party for formed team clashes, and than we can restrict the team join in both CFT and TDM, example, there's 2 in red team, and 1 in blue, so u can't join red team (3vs1 why do that?), u must join blue and make 2vs2 and so on! this is the way it works in most games!

But we need a way to clash a formed team, so a new PVP map to party vs party or some engine for that must be implemented too. ^^
    +1 to the idea of being non targetable after respawn, that would help avoid exploit.

Bt abt those buffs u said, a big no no. Imagine a rogue with crit/dmg buff or a tank with hp buff.

Abt speed set, i appreciate the effort put to get one if u r f2p. Bt dont u think the price of rogue speed set increased insanely??? Dont say me that its rare bla bla (Price of glint locks didnt increase much). Its price increased becoz of spawn killing nt becoz of new expansion content or all set price would have increased alot. Speed set rogues r squishy frm maus 3 and above as i heard of, idk tho.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chenmed View Post
    Yes I know people spend much for speed set but for some free player think it's annoying I think... pvp is need a fair play don't we?
    I know its a bit strange, but its fare to equip yourself to PVP, imagine if we restrict for example new arcane armour because 5% HP regen on a War with 10k hp its 500 hp every 2 secs, 2500 health regen in 10 secs, its a bit OP but u need to equip yourselt to PVP.

If they do something to stop spawn kills in TDM the price of speed set will go down and pp will use it in PVE only. Rogues are getting advantage that they don't need full potential to do 1 combo kill, so they kill u because u ping is a lil high and u cant do nothing about it.

I'm a mage in some times i can use shield and necro's AA and kill the rogue.

About spots they could at least put a health spot, or remove the mana spot, because i need to loose damage to add health, if rogues want mana they could do same.

To be fare every class have a be benefit. add more spawn spots stuff or remove them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

About spots they could at least put a health spot, or remove the mana spot, because i need to loose damage to add health, if rogues want mana they could do same.
    Abt this i will say that mana spot is needed becoz of tanks nd rogues as we dont have mana regen skill. Bt mages have both hp nd mana regen skills.

So mana spot is ok. We dont need hp spot jst use packs/hor/heal. Moreover for fast hp we can nw have the hp regen orb, so hp spot is nt needed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Or they can make a warrior girl XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magemagix View Post
    Abt this i will say that mana spot is needed becoz of tanks nd rogues as we dont have mana regen skill. Bt mages have both hp nd mana regen skills.

So mana spot is ok. We dont need hp spot jst use packs/hor/heal. Moreover for fast hp we can nw have the hp regen orb, so hp spot is nt needed.

I Agree with u, mana spot is needed, but why not put a spot that help mages? also, "Moreover for fast hp we can nw have the hp regen orb, so hp spot is nt needed. " don't think only in urself, think in pp that dont have, the spot is to help everybody.

Crit spot and Damage spot or whatelse spot, may help a newb to kill a pro, in order to balance and all have fun, a pro can use and be insane! just an idea.... but spots need to apear randomly so pp will not abuse from it, this will also add strategy in clashes. just thinking ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

I know its a bit strange, but its fare to equip yourself to PVP, imagine if we restrict for example new arcane armour because 5% HP regen on a War with 10k hp its 500 hp every 2 secs, 2500 health regen in 10 secs, its a bit OP but u need to equip yourselt to PVP.

If they do something to stop spawn kills in TDM the price of speed set will go down and pp will use it in PVE only. Rogues are getting advantage that they don't need full potential to do 1 combo kill, so they kill u because u ping is a lil high and u cant do nothing about it.

I'm a mage in some times i can use shield and necro's AA and kill the rogue.

To be fare every class have a be benefit. add more spawn spots stuff or remove them
    its 2% hp regain while in combat and 5% outside of combat.
    #Bluelivesmatter #StopTrashTreads2017 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5...BTc_Pp4oWa2kwQ