Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: DARK LEGENDS - "Forbidden Blood" Content Update / Winter Fest 2016

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Default DARK LEGENDS - "Forbidden Blood" Content Update / Winter Fest 2016

(Note: Update goes live week of December 5th)
    XMAS EVENT 2016
    Get ready for the "Deadly Night" XMAS 2016 Event! From December 12th through the 1st of January, 2017 you can hunt down the elusive Xmas Zombie Boss! Defeat him for the 'Merry Maker' execution Achievement as well as a chance to loot one of several Holiday caps (including a few new color combos)! Enjoy the return of the classic Bloody Santa and Dark Elf outfits in the Store.

NEW Winter Vanities! Check out the 'Cold Weather' fashions and the brand new 'Red Rider' outfit in the Store... just in time for Winter!
    (Cold Weather (female model) on the Left. Red rider (male model) on the Right below
    Name:  dl_forbiddenblood_vanity_cold_weather.jpg
Views: 6317
Size:  168.5 KB Name:  dl_forbiddenblood_vanity_red_rider.jpg
Views: 6242
Size:  190.8 KB

LEVEL 41 EXPANSION
    NEW "Forbidden Blood" Content Update - This permanent addition to the game features a new Level Cap (41), a new zone with unique mechanics, new Achievements, new 'Forbidden Streets' Deathmatch and CTF arenas, new 'Forbidden Blood' Elixirs, and new gem and weapon Relics for endgame players! All of this is expected to go Live during the week of December 5th!

Name:  dl_forbiddenblood_lore.jpg
Views: 6172
Size:  362.6 KB
    VISIT THE OLD TOWN! Go to the Vampire District. Follow the street past the entrance to the Subway and you will find a path into this once secret place. Long ago it was the exclusive domain of ancient and powerful Vampires. Now that they have vanished anyone with a drop of Forbidden Blood on their brow can enter... and dine upon the souls of Old Town. This special (multiplayer only) area allows you to collect experience directly from combat! Surge with power as you destroy countless horrid clutches of respawning monsters!

Name:  dl_forbiddenblood_energy.jpg
Views: 5775
Size:  7.0 KB
    DOUBLE MAX ENERGY! The moment the Elders fled Old Town, a sudden surge of power was felt throughout Carvina... and every Vampire instantly gained twice their energy capacity! Why was the Elder's repression not felt by the citizens of Carvina? Was their magic truly that powerful? We may never know (and we probably don't want to find out). One thing we do know: energy drops from monsters in Old Town... giving you more power to control your thrall, spread your influence and advance your dark agenda!

Name:  dl_forbiddenblood_vendor.jpg
Views: 6217
Size:  317.4 KB
    BLACK MARKET MAVENS! Secret vendors are the highlight of Old Town. Most notable being the Forbidden Blood merchant in Old Town's members-only nightclub and the Gems dealer in the Old Town Hotel. For a pile of gold, our lusty club kid sells vials of ancient Vampire blood that can give you 50% more speed, 5X more defense, or 5X more damage. And for a stack of Platinum, our sultry Forbidden Gems dealer in the Old Town Hotel will set you up with some of the Elder's most sought-after jewelry (for Level 36 and above).

THE NIGHTCLUB! A password is always required to enter the hidden nightclub! Don't know it? Of course you don't; it changes every few minutes. To learn the password of the moment you must hunt down the club's original owner: Doctor Krunk. He's been dead for years now (murdered in his bed by the club's present owner), but that hasn't kept him from prowling the streets and pondering his vengeance.

Name:  dl_forbiddenblood_hotel.jpg
Views: 6114
Size:  416.7 KB
    THE HOTEL! Entrance to the Old Town Hotel requires that you first locate one of the establishment's many disgruntled ex-employees. The hotel's piteous Clerk, loathsome Butler and reviled nighttime Manager have been spotted on the North end of Old Town. You'd be advised to inquire with one of these gentlemen if you wish to enjoy the Hotel's dubious amenities.

THE HOSPITAL! Once a Vampire reaches Level 38 the entrance to one of Old Town's darkest secrets will be revealed: the abandoned Hospital.

Name:  dl_forbiddenblood_vendor_vanity.jpg
Views: 5940
Size:  309.3 KB
    FORGOTTEN VANITY! One of the many thrall who escaped Old Town when the Elders vanished is a clothier named Gonzalo. While suffering the lash in Old Town, the industrious Gonzalo kept his sanity by secretly procuring a treasure trove of rare fashions, limited-time accessories, unique costumes, outfits and weapons. There is a slight chance he will appear to you and offer to sell you his amazing items (for Platinum). Find him in Campaign Maps throughout Carvina.
    (NOTE: Gonzalo is a permanent addition to the game. That said, you will not find him in Old Town. He will never, ever again set foot on that cursed soil for fear of the traumas he endured there!)

Name:  dl_forbiddenblood_achievement_041.jpg
Views: 6728
Size:  347.4 KB
    ACHIEVE GHASTLY THINGS! Reach the Level 41 cap to unlock the "Blood Savage" title and earn the limited-edition Golden Gargoyle pet! There's also several new executions to fulfill: Track down Patient Zero to earn the "Doctor Death" title. Earn the "Killer Consierge" title for uncovering the mysteries of the Hotel. Become the "Avenger" by tracking down the prince of Old Town and making him pay for his crimes!
    Last edited by Cinco; 12-02-2016 at 05:49 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Glad to see other games got their updates!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Thank you for the update! ^_^

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

I do have a question about "And for a stack of Platinum, our sultry Forbidden Gems dealer in the Old Town Hotel will set you up with some of the Elder's most sought-after jewelry (Level 36 only)."
    Does that mean: You can only buy the jewelry when you are level 36 and once you turn 37 you are out of luck?

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

I don't even play DL but I'm happy to see that STS still care about their other games. Enjoy everyone!!
    "I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee"

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doomdoomdoom View Post
    I do have a question about "And for a stack of Platinum, our sultry Forbidden Gems dealer in the Old Town Hotel will set you up with some of the Elder's most sought-after jewelry (Level 36 only)."
    Does that mean: You can only buy the jewelry when you are level 36 and once you turn 37 you are out of luck?
    Sorry for the confusion. These items can be used by Level 36 and up. I've edited the OP to convey this more accurately. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Is it really gonna cost 500 plat just to get 1 set of old vanity :/

Sent from my HTC 0PGQ1 using Tapatalk

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigbabysweets For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Nice ! I see you guys are tryna make this Arcane Legends 2 lol . Well I'm definitley purchasing everything when i can .

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkerbelldoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

I dont understand this game and never like it and its amazing it gets update =) gratz

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Klaypex View Post
    Some clarification on this " NEW Winter Vanities! Check out the 'Cold Weather' fashions and the brand new 'Red Rider' outfit in the Store... just in time for Winter!"?

Because I only see 1 outfit, thanks
    Updated the OP with more info. I'm showing the women's version of the 'Cold Weather' on the left and the men's version of the 'Red rider' on the right.
    | | | |

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Sorry for the confusion. These items can be used by Level 36 and up. I've edited the OP to convey this more accurately. Thanks!

Also, in order to purchase the old plat bundles we have to be level 38?

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post
    Also, in order to purchase the old plat bundles we have to be level 38?
    You can be any level! Gonzalo the Vanity Vendor has a chance to show up in any of the old Campaign maps (although he is pretty rare). He will sell to anyone at any level.
    | | | |

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    You can be any level! Gonzalo the Vanity Vendor has a chance to show up in any of the old Campaign maps (although he is pretty rare). He will sell to anyone at any level.
    Yay lol i see u guys are making this a new concept like Arcane . I like it im so excited to buy EVERYTHING

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkerbelldoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Super excited for the update. I'm curious will the 500 plat item vendor, is she going to be a permanent addition to the game? I mean I do want EVERYTHING but trying to get all of that in such a short time span especially with IRL Christmas to pay for might be a challenge.

23.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LucitiaV View Post
    Super excited for the update. I'm curious will the 500 plat item vendor, is she going to be a permanent addition to the game? I mean I do want EVERYTHING but trying to get all of that in such a short time span especially with IRL Christmas to pay for might be a challenge.
    The vanity vendor is meant to be a permanent feature :-)
    | | | |

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LucitiaV View Post
    Super excited for the update. I'm curious will the 500 plat item vendor, is she going to be a permanent addition to the game?
    YEA....that way if there's no more updates to DL..it can still be obtainable...im just saying. because, at least there can be closure. but if there's more update then nvm.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Can you kill Brim so people stop running around like noobs just spamming it? Theres too long a period between when you get hit by FB that someone can brim you and still get the combo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Big thanks to Spacetime Studios team, the update looks awesome!

Any chance of running platinum sale too? I think we all gonna need it! xD
    Does the walker choose the path or the path choose the walker

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Albatroszz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Amazing can't wait and will there be any kinds of native x offers etc? Or any sales on platinum?

@ the intersection of Tea. Earl Grey. Hot and Damn Fine Cup of Coffee.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts

Are these plat vanities tradeable & stashable?

Join the AL Community Discord!https://discord.gg/VrMWZ8t
    Retired Coffeegirl, Veep Of Arlor, 2016

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Java For This Useful Post: