Thread: since shadow caves seems so empty....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default since shadow caves seems so empty....

so i have not been playing for very long so the whole crafting thing is new to me, but it did give me a great idea

it think it would be cool to implement crafting upgrades for some old gear...particularly shadow cave sets
    ive talked to a lot of people and not many people wanna farm there because they said its so hard and the drop rate is so low
    but if there was a new incentive to farm it then people would play it because as it is...im not sure if many people play it at all
    PL - Eznite, Tachmonite, Adullam, Kelach
    SL - Adino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

Only two times in PL history when the shadow caves were popular:

1. Release date when pimks rained from the sky and shadow, hate, & death dropped on every run before it was nerfed....

2. The celebration of PL's B-day when the most coveted item in PL became as common as your typical viking vanity helm.

I kinda like this idea but at the same time have to ask what's the point? Shadow sets as it is are powerful enough to get you all the way to lvl 55 any more and sewer sets would become more obsolete then they already are...lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TANKKAAR For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TANKKAAR View Post
    2. The celebration of PL's B-day when the most coveted item in PL became as common as your typical viking vanity helm.

I kinda like this idea but at the same time have to ask what's the point? Shadow sets as it is are powerful enough to get you all the way to lvl 55 any more and sewer sets would become more obsolete then they already are...lol
    the crafted upgrades can be for the next expansion so you could theoretically use a death set up to 55 and then when you hit 62 you could use the upgraded crafted set

if implemented samhayne can even tease everyone by wearing it since hes lvl 62 lol

but wait...whats the most coveted item in PL o_O
    i havent been playing that long so im clueless
    PL - Eznite, Tachmonite, Adullam, Kelach
    SL - Adino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

You can delete
    Edit post > delete post > confirm delete

and

It "was" the most coveted item in PL..... The lvl 50 vyxnaar helm of hate there was only one (rumored 2) in game and the was put in cs by a dev. It drops in shadow caves and was soOo rare that it had never dropped since being introduced...... At the time it was worth between 8 & 15 mil which to out into perspective for you is probably 20-30 mil in current PL economy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TANKKAAR For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

shadowcaves really needs a makeover, its empty. Have UBER RARE vanity shields drop. and No more PL B-day event like VYX helm. they are worth like 100k now. If they would have dropped normal they would have been 5-10mil.