Thread: causes of spawn killing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

I got back from a long break and i have to say that those speed sets are the definition of OP.
    It ruined the LB elite runners, since it gives 200% movement speed you have no chance at beating their time.

Which also means, you don't need skills for it. You'll just pop on the LB. lol
    YOU HAVE FAILED THIS GAME!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellysius View Post
    I got back from a long break and i have to say that those speed sets are the definition of OP.
    It ruined the LB elite runners, since it gives 200% movement speed you have no chance at beating their time.

Which also means, you don't need skills for it. You'll just pop on the LB. lol
    I Agree, speed set should never be released in the game this way, i mean in all maps, cuz all sets have limits, only speed works everywhere. Like housing buffs (locations) whats the point? how a house gives u damage or mana or whatever? its just to force OP players to get a empty house, many of us dont want to play AL SIMS but we are forced to get those buffs, but whats is done can't be undone anymore, they can beat LB using speed set against speed set, beat house buffs with house buffs, and its fare. but we cannot do nothing about spawn kills, we can only accept and die, and in my option there's a kind of bug in respawn mechanism and it needs to be investigated and possibly fixed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hosphin View Post
    I Agree, speed set should never be released in the game this way, i mean in all maps, cuz all sets have limits, only speed works everywhere. Like housing buffs (locations) whats the point? how a house gives u damage or mana or whatever? its just to force OP players to get a empty house, many of us dont want to play AL SIMS but we are forced to get those buffs, but whats is done can't be undone anymore, they can beat LB using speed set against speed set, beat house buffs with house buffs, and its fare. but we cannot do nothing about spawn kills, we can only accept and die, and in my option there's a kind of bug in respawn mechanism and it needs to be investigated and possibly fixed.
    Well, the users say that you can one combo 'em. That's true, but the endgame has been ''one combo kill'' even during the 46 cap.
    Also, if you dare to go against them, you better have a perfect internet connection due to low budget servers.
    YOU HAVE FAILED THIS GAME!