Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: causes of spawn killing

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Speed set people are one hit, it's an easy kill. Y'all just need to get better at PvP.
    Totally agree.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Speed set rogues are dying on 1 combo with nekro shield. Your complaining about speed set literally making people cringe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

The problem IS NOT the speed set, IT IS THE "Spawn Kill" u are killed while ur screen is loading it takes only 1 sec can be more (ping relative), but 1 sec is enough to get 1 hit / combo kill, mages are most affected cuz we have low def, hp and dodge, so without shield we serves like a beef.

Why the problem is more visible now? because of 61 gear improvement in damage, rogues can attack u from a mile and with speed set and 1 sec delay in respawn its perfect, to help TDM is too small and the map only have 2 spawn points for each team "Blood Beach" one in each side!

FIRST: The problem isn't the speed set! u who want to nerf it, u just want an advantage nerfing speed set! think about it! Zeus is right speed rogues are easy to kill because speed has a price. it has lower stats!
    SECOND: Yes, There's a way to give us a shield without letting u rejoin and tank for ur team, it only need to last for 1 sec and if u move or charge or attack u lose the shield, u can be also untargetable, so u wont tank even if the clash is at respawn point simple.
    THIRD: Is the shield the best way to solve "Spawn Kills"? No, it's not, because the problem is a kind of a lil lag on respawn that happens even in PVE there's others threads saying about it, so STS need to look at the respawn mechanism in the code, and maybe, do it other way. there are cases in PVE "Graveyard" when u die in a PIT of poison from that mage boss that gives great DOT, when u use ANK u respawn at same spot inside the pool and DOT instantly kill you, but it isn't instantly because of the delay, it looks like instantly, but u was there dying without the control of ur char, and it
    happens in PVP too.

Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbolN6cLCuM and takes ur conclusion, spam necro AA save u? Lets vote to STS solve this!
    *i dunnot own this video, i found on internet.
    Last edited by Hosphin; 12-05-2016 at 01:22 PM. Reason: grammar srry bad english plus add video

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hosphin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

I got back from a long break and i have to say that those speed sets are the definition of OP.
    It ruined the LB elite runners, since it gives 200% movement speed you have no chance at beating their time.

Which also means, you don't need skills for it. You'll just pop on the LB. lol
    YOU HAVE FAILED THIS GAME!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellysius View Post
    I got back from a long break and i have to say that those speed sets are the definition of OP.
    It ruined the LB elite runners, since it gives 200% movement speed you have no chance at beating their time.

That's not true at all. There are countless people with speed sets that cannot get on the LB. I know it's been a while from the game, but that also means you shouldn't be so quick to assume what's going on in timed runs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hosphin View Post
    The problem IS NOT the speed set, IT IS THE "Spawn Kill" u are killed while ur screen is loading it takes only 1 sec can be more (ping relative), but 1 sec is enough to get 1 hit / combo kill, mages are most affected cuz we have low def, hp and dodge, so without shield we serves like a beef.

Why the problem is more visible now? because of 61 gear improvement in damage, rogues can attack u from a mile and with speed set and 1 sec delay in respawn its perfect, to help TDM is too small and the map only have 2 spawn points for each team "Blood Beach" one in each side!

FIRST: The problem isn't the speed set! u who want to nerf it, u just want an advantage nerfing speed set! think about it! Zeus is right speed rogues are easy to kill because speed has a price. it has lower stats!
    SECOND: Yes, There's a way to give us a shield without letting u rejoin and tank for ur team, it only need to last for 1 sec and if u move or charge or attack u lose the shield, u can be also untargetable, so u wont tank even if the clash is at respawn point simple.
    THIRD: Is the shield the best way to solve "Spawn Kills"? No, it's not, because the problem is a kind of a lil lag on respawn that happens even in PVE there's others threads saying about it, so STS need to look at the respawn mechanism in the code, and maybe, do it other way. there are cases in PVE "Graveyard" when u die in a PIT of poison from that mage boss that gives great DOT, when u use ANK u respawn at same spot inside the pool and DOT instantly kill you, but it isn't instantly because of the delay, it looks like instantly, but u was there dying without the control of ur char, and it
    happens in PVP too.

Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbolN6cLCuM and takes ur conclusion, spam necro AA save u? Lets vote to STS solve this!
    *i dunnot own this video, i found on internet.
    I just saw this. It's terrible!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellysius View Post

I Agree, speed set should never be released in the game this way, i mean in all maps, cuz all sets have limits, only speed works everywhere. Like housing buffs (locations) whats the point? how a house gives u damage or mana or whatever? its just to force OP players to get a empty house, many of us dont want to play AL SIMS but we are forced to get those buffs, but whats is done can't be undone anymore, they can beat LB using speed set against speed set, beat house buffs with house buffs, and its fare. but we cannot do nothing about spawn kills, we can only accept and die, and in my option there's a kind of bug in respawn mechanism and it needs to be investigated and possibly fixed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    That's not true at all. There are countless people with speed sets that cannot get on the LB. I know it's been a while from the game, but that also means you shouldn't be so quick to assume what's going on in timed runs.
    Okay, you're right. (:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvildfire View Post
    I just saw this. It's terrible!
    That user also has camera animations on...I really do not understand why.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hosphin View Post
    I Agree, speed set should never be released in the game this way, i mean in all maps, cuz all sets have limits, only speed works everywhere. Like housing buffs (locations) whats the point? how a house gives u damage or mana or whatever? its just to force OP players to get a empty house, many of us dont want to play AL SIMS but we are forced to get those buffs, but whats is done can't be undone anymore, they can beat LB using speed set against speed set, beat house buffs with house buffs, and its fare. but we cannot do nothing about spawn kills, we can only accept and die, and in my option there's a kind of bug in respawn mechanism and it needs to be investigated and possibly fixed.
    Well, the users say that you can one combo 'em. That's true, but the endgame has been ''one combo kill'' even during the 46 cap.
    Also, if you dare to go against them, you better have a perfect internet connection due to low budget servers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Mages can one combo kill too, im not complaining about combo kills, and yes its was possible in lasts seasons too. But i agree with low budget servers issue cuz we all experience lag when big events came.

ign: Hosphin send from tapatalk

Proving mage's power 'till the end

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hosphin For This Useful Post: