Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm genuinely mad...........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrnofunz View Post
    I seriously would have given him a fair price and or returned the item...not cool.
    Lesson to be learned be careful before u hit sell item. Why should I give back his item. I don't understand that. I made same mistake 2 days ago with a recipe. Demonic glyph helm for bird. I checked cs listed at 200k and it sold in seconds only for me to find out that the archer one wS actually 900k. It happens. Suck it up and move on
    I love Pocket Legends!!!!!

Colborne lvl55 str/dex beast, Colborned lvl52 pure dex bird, Xtremelyhigh lvl33 int/dex Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Colborne View Post
    Lesson to be learned be careful before u hit sell item. Why should I give back his item. I don't understand that. I made same mistake 2 days ago with a recipe. Demonic glyph helm for bird. I checked cs listed at 200k and it sold in seconds only for me to find out that the archer one wS actually 900k. It happens. Suck it up and move on
    I think that while he may feel disappointed he lost out on the money, but it's important to be careful to post the correct price. Once you list it, it's too late, no takebacks.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

U kan go bakk an cancel an take it out of cs..but idk wen yu realized yu did..mayb after yu sold it??lol..an he shouldnt hav to return it at all..yul b fine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

On a side note... What would happen if someone listed an item with a very low price, and two people seeing the price pressed the buy at exactly the same time? I have bought many items, and have never gotten a message saying the item was already sold. I have refreshed and seen items disappear from the list. But, once it shows up in the list, I have never been denied the purchase.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by csb View Post
    On a side note... What would happen if someone listed an item with a very low price, and two people seeing the price pressed the buy at exactly the same time? I have bought many items, and have never gotten a message saying the item was already sold. I have refreshed and seen items disappear from the list. But, once it shows up in the list, I have never been denied the purchase.
    i think the person with the better connection to the server gets it first
    IGN: fraxured

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by csb View Post
    Well lets hope STS has the proper error handling in place in case something like this happens. Lol. Might even crash the game if the code has nowhere to turn for handling the error. Im not sure, would be interesting lol.

Anyway, im not sure the person should have to give the item back. I think that, morally, they may want to do the right thing and say "here, no hard feelings. have it back." But to be realistic, it probably won't happen like that. Just be careful next time.
    PL - Navygreen
    AL - Viicks (me), Littlesis (my sis)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus:429741
    Oh well good to know that it wasn't the games fault then but my own. Oh well...
    This happened to me a few days ago but mine was more of a game mechanics issue than human error. Give STS an email and they might help you out.

As far as the buyer is concerned, he knew it was an error and should have had the common courtesy to inform you of your mistake and given you the option of buying it back. His actions and comments on the situation are nothing short of low and disgusting. It's players like him that take the fun and respect out of the game.

I wish you luck in the future and hope this hasn't ruined your opinion of the game.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Battlelock For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    Waiting for the "Made the deal of a lifetime thread". lol Sorry.

hahahahahahahaha !!!
    Pakax | Eclipse GM
    Pakax - 76 Elf | Pakaxx - 71 Eagle | Pakaxxx - 71 Grizzly | ZeroKarma - 71 Zero Death Eagle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    It seems that i mispelled the price to 110k instead of 1.1m so nvm ppl...

sorry to hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by Colborne View Post

Whilst you shouldn't have to return the item, a little empathy wouldn't go astray regardless of whether it's happened to you before or not.
    Misdemeanour Lvl 65 Mage - GM of Chosen Elite
    Pocket Legends is a misdemeanour, the more I mis de meanour I get!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Misdemeanour For This Useful Post: