Thread: Tier List 2.0 PRE-PATCH discussion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Default Tier List 2.0 PRE-PATCH discussion.

So with a new update comes a new tier list. I have a few ideas of what champs need to be moved around but I also want to get the community's opinion as well! (since it IS a community tier list!)

Please let me know your opinion on these champs!

Ulric
    Seraphina
    Violet
    Zaar
    Nova
    Cinder
    Avalanche
    Galen

Thanks! <3

Tier List 1.1
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...1-0-Discussion
    Last edited by Legallyblonde; 12-04-2016 at 06:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Urlic: very good support if good used.
    Seraphina: deadly assassin with right combo and timing
    Violet: That was really AoE master with definitely monster damage before nerf. Didn't tried it yet after nerf.
    Zaar: endless frozen if you find combo
    Nova: abit too paper i must say but in higher tier not bad at all.
    Cinder: honestly i didn't played long with cinder. Sera is more my type. All i can say about cinder is that her fireball and burning pool is awesome and doing high damage.
    Avalanche: Nice tank. I was playing with him a while and found few combos. He also getting heal using some type of combo. I liked it.
    Galen: root skills, good damage and survivability. Hard to kill if someone who knows what he/she is doing with galen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Ulric: I hate him, in the hands of a good player he is reeeeally strong.
    Seraphina: My previous main, and definitely strong. Great tower pusher. Is really fragile though.
    Violet: Borderline platinum tier. I mean, she is just generally strong against most things.
    Zaar: Not that great after his second freeze disappeared, but that darn invincibility skill is always as annoying.
    Nova: Anything that can somehow get close her kills her without fail. Anything that can't is dying. For the most part. Also #SnipesAreReal
    Cinder: I don't enjoy cinder personally, but her kit is solid with a lot of damage. The push makes a good cinder able to beat most people both long range and close range, by not allowing a close range fight.
    Avalanche: I really like the concept of avalanche, but compared to magmatus there is no reason to pick any other tank unless your team is in desperate need of the freezes. In which case, he is great. Also his hammer has such a huge range it's disgusting I hate it.
    Galen: I don't know if he is good as I mostly play characters that will beat him in a 1v1 most of the time. To me he seems rather weak though, and his punchout is very easily interrupted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Call of champions is a cool game.

Quote Originally Posted by Legallyblonde View Post
    So with a new update comes a new tier list. I have a few ideas of what champs need to be moved around but I also want to get the community's opinion as well! (since it IS a community tier list!)

Please let me know your opinion on these champs!
    [B].

Thanks! <3

Tier List 1.1
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...1-0-Discussion
    Ulric :Easy to use just spam buffs. If enemy gets too close stun and reduce defense. Deadly with pretty much everybody?
    Seraphina :Needs nerf. Who daheck gets 110+ basic attack?
    Violet : Best mage thanks to the next guy.
    Zaar : OMG THIS GUY IS TRASH. PASS ME THE GARBAGE BIN. WHYYYYYY?????!!! Used to be the best mage and arguably the best champion. Snare for 3 turned him into a joke. Nova and Violet were force to sick him off whenever they saw him, now he's there biatch. Nerf him some other way?
    Nova : Amazing Back laner. Deadly with about any tank. Great at chasing.
    Cinder : Op at solo lane? Huge damage and a knockback. Best mage at solo lane, not as good as Violet duo lane though.
    Avalanche : My wife. My bae. My spirit animal. My reason for living. Amazing at supporting bout everybody. Not hard to use.
    Galen: Underrated. Does a ton of damage. High health but has a bit of a delay before each skill eventually lands

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Ulric :- Good stun but, never liked to play much as not interested in his particular class.
    Seraphina :- Best assassin, still needs a nerf though as basic damage deals 116 DMG when crit active.
    Violet :- Simply love her
    Zaar :- Liked before Nerf.
    Nova :- Like her beam which shoots from end to end of arena but, not interested in owning.
    Cinder :- Love her burning pool which burns n deals bonus damage which is deadly looking forward to own her
    Avalanche :- Good Tank with the ability to heal while dealing damage to enemies.
    Galen :- Good... but, his punch needs a nerf as his root+punch almost takes 50% of HP.
    Last edited by Ceuidear; 12-05-2016 at 02:12 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flippy874 View Post
    Seraphina :Needs nerf. Who daheck gets 110+ basic attack?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceuidear View Post
    Seraphina :- Best assassin, still needs a nerf though as basic damage deals 116 DMG when crit active.
    If the skill that enhances her basic attacks gets nerfed her other damage sources would have to increase, as she would otherwise be awful.
    Also, magmatus and gobi are more in need of a nerf.
    (I agree that it's a lot of damage for a basic attack, but don't think it's as OP as other things)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jinathedemo View Post
    If the skill that enhances her basic attacks gets nerfed her other damage sources would have to increase, as she would otherwise be awful.
    Also, magmatus and gobi are more in need of a nerf.
    (I agree that it's a lot of damage for a basic attack, but don't think it's as OP as other things)
    Agree that Gobi needs a big nerf along with Galen but, not for magmatus as he has already received his nerf which is now balanced.

Seraphina doesnt need a nerf on the skill only thing i feel needs a nerf in her is her basic attack damage output when the skill is active.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Agree that Gobi needs a big nerf along with Galen but, not for magmatus as he has already received his nerf which is now balanced.

Seraphina doesnt need a nerf on the skill only thing i feel needs a nerf in her is her basic attack damage output when the skill is active.
    Woldnt lowering her damage output literally be a nerf?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jinathedemo View Post
    Woldnt lowering her damage output literally be a nerf?
    For me it would nerf because they change original damage by lowering it. Sera was my main until jack came and i still enjoying using her. She don't have any range attack skill that can really hurt, need come close to fight and that means she can die easier than range-skilled assassins. You can compare it to new system in AL
    Daggers have more damage and more skill damage than bows because they require to come and fight closer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I hope the devs don't just believe all this crap in sts posts. @devs, all of you deserve better advice for the development of the game. (eg, nerf galen? just use cc while he's using punch out and he'll deal almost zero dmg. Instead, he should be buffed)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eddyshe View Post
    I hope the devs don't just believe all this crap in sts posts. @devs, all of you deserve better advice for the development of the game. (eg, nerf galen? just use cc while he's using punch out and he'll deal almost zero dmg. Instead, he should be buffed)
    Nobody posts craps here, players post what they experience. Its not necessary for me to know what i post is a crap or not, just letting know what i feel & i do know how n what to use to take galen down.
    Last edited by Ceuidear; 12-19-2016 at 01:57 AM.