Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Undying orb

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JesuisCharlie View Post
    I'm glad you saw me chilling arround on my captain pirate costum.. You probably noticed my 2012 banner too..Let's see deeper and think about my name, a name that didnt existed in 2012.

You see there is lot of mysteries arround Arlor.. i may have 150000 kills this char is not necessary my main or the only toon i ever created.
    Please don't reduce a adventure started at the beginings of pocket legends at one character also take in consideration my personnality evolved alot because i was a kid, my behavior, my accounts management and my playstyle are exemples.

Also all these english words im able to post come from their games pl,sl dl and al.
    Never been a culture on my familly to play video games so i played at low cost, throught my phone..

Anyway. I hope this help you, the fan you are, to understand better about me..i admit i took pleasure to write these words about my life witch is finally almost nothing..
    Btw i didn't noticed ur 2012 banner ).
    And to conclude, today i don't think someone need about 6-7 years of gameplay to understand that the pvp is paytowin =D. I always liked the game its maybe why i take time to write useless things.
    Max, for a unknow fan.

PS: yes this arcane armor is useless at the moment because to rare if you dont pvp. And i wont buy it until its price is enter900k to 1m200.
    I don't have that banner either but does it prove anything? No
    If you still think PvP is pay to win then you still don't know what is PvP in AL. In other games maybe it is but not in AL. All gear is affordable, jewels too lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

In your case, according to your forum date, the number of your posts and the rapidity to reply me your a geek, a forum junke or so.. (Joke, i dont want be disrespectful).

Seriously, you must be a tryharder,

i'm writing for those peoples who not necessary play a lot but still be good in all points also on the forum it's always unpleasant to see peoples write messages because they put money on the game beging for all things but without real solid experience ( i'm not necessary talking of you).

I understood by the years that in fact those who contribute the most ( and not only on a "moral" point of view ) are in fact those who spread positives vibes and good behaviors...

And this is fun to see that it's the same on our society: without poors, no riches.
    So yes, pvp is a restricted area for riches and show off, forbidden to the commons gents.

We may can say the minority of insane buyers and the majority of little buyers, commons players form the balance of the game.

But here, we read most of the time this minority. Fun fact

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JesuisCharlie View Post
    I'm glad you saw me chilling arround on my captain pirate costum.. You probably noticed my 2012 banner too..Let's see deeper and think about my name, a name that didnt existed in 2012.

You see there is lot of mysteries arround Arlor.. i may have 150000 kills this char is not necessary my main or the only toon i ever created.
    Please don't reduce a adventure started at the beginings of pocket legends at one character also take in consideration my personnality evolved alot because i was a kid, my behavior, my accounts management and my playstyle are exemples.

Also all these english words im able to post come from their games pl,sl dl and al.
    Never been a culture on my familly to play video games so i played at low cost, throught my phone..

Anyway. I hope this help you, the fan you are, to understand better about me..i admit i took pleasure to write these words about my life witch is finally almost nothing..
    Btw i didn't noticed ur 2012 banner ).
    And to conclude, today i don't think someone need about 6-7 years of gameplay to understand that the pvp is paytowin =D. I always liked the game its maybe why i take time to write useless things.
    Max, for a unknow fan.

PS: yes this arcane armor is useless at the moment because to rare if you dont pvp. And i wont buy it until its price is enter900k to 1m200.
    oo i envy your "2012 banner......." funny though i have dubble your pve kills Name:  Screenshot_2016-12-06-19-31-10.png
Views: 305
Size:  667.0 KB
    there is picture of my stats (saveing for an natural jewel to boost hp to 6k have armor enchant) all ss i have at momet will send u one of kdr when i get home and i think most will agree that theas will do perfectly (if i dont lag...) And i can show u my plat record bought cheap plat once for permanent Xp and gotten 1k play from offer (offers does work outside usa) now pleas tell me how i "payed to win?" u have access to all the gear don't you? anyway not gane strat dram like that ould pvp thread so cya en enjoy your "2012 banner il enjoy my lb banner

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    oo i envy your "2012 banner......." funny though i have dubble your pve kills Name:  Screenshot_2016-12-06-19-31-10.png
Views: 305
Size:  667.0 KB
    there is picture of my stats (saveing for an natural jewel to boost hp to 6k have armor enchant) all ss i have at momet will send u one of kdr when i get home and i think most will agree that theas will do perfectly (if i dont lag...) And i can show u my plat record bought cheap plat once for permanent Xp and gotten 1k play from offer (offers does work outside usa) now pleas tell me how i "payed to win?" u have access to all the gear don't you? anyway not gane strat dram like that ould pvp thread so cya en enjoy your "2012 banner il enjoy my lb banner
    ooo the gramme mestakes xD anyway can't edit it for some reason it gets deleted every time i edit ;-; so enjoy reading