Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Speed Set PvP - TDM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    This has nothing to do with speed set - please identify the issues correctly. There are also ways to counter set.
    Agreed, tons of topics about this, if they nerf speed set, spawn killing will still happen. focus we need to solve spawn kill there's no problem at speed set at all, one day it will be replaced by a newer set like everything else. i also would appreciate an additional button "Respawn or Leave" this way u don't need to die again to leave the map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hosphin View Post
    Agreed, tons of topics about this, if they nerf speed set, spawn killing will still happen. focus we need to solve spawn kill there's no problem at speed set at all, one day it will be replaced by a newer set like everything else. i also would appreciate an additional button "Respawn or Leave" this way u don't need to die again to leave the map
    First of all, set speed and respawn are related in the tdm for being a small map and without a shield, and second, you do not know who I am in the game or my level, still I and many people in the community are waiting for some pronouncement, no The need for a quit button if you do not hear reasons like this, you probably play rogue speed set and so do not want to fill in the negatives for the whole community, as I said, let's wait.

Enviado de meu SM-G920I usando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dont View Post
    First of all, set speed and respawn are related in the tdm for being a small map and without a shield, and second, you do not know who I am in the game or my level, still I and many people in the community are waiting for some pronouncement, no The need for a quit button if you do not hear reasons like this, you probably play rogue speed set and so do not want to fill in the negatives for the whole community, as I said, let's wait.

Enviado de meu SM-G920I usando Tapatalk
    I play as mage, but i don't agree with speed set issue, cuz q rogue can farm spawm kill without the need to move. They attack from long distance, speed set helps them to get mana and go back to respawn spot faster than b4, just this.

ign: Hosphin send from tapatalk

Proving mage's power 'till the end

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hosphin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

And a Quit Button is just and idea to help leave the map faster and rejoin for example... We also need a rejoin buttom to in all maps should be amazing.

ign: Hosphin send from tapatalk

Proving mage's power 'till the end

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hosphin For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Rogues be like Don't nerf speed set I paid 8m for it haha
    I paid 6m for speed set str lol but I'm not going to cry for it, pls remove spawnkiling option it tempts us to chase em on respawn. Use speed sets for pve it will be alot fun with it at least in easy maps.

【MUST】Make Leprechaun pendant combinable with speed amulet it hurts me while farming I'm not op to swap in O.5seconds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Just to show who don't see, heres a video of spawn kill issue: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post2628108 i've posted it in the last thread.