Thread: Bounties

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Bounties

As the title suggests, I recommend sts add in a bounty board accessible at all levels. The board will will have a list of bounties that a player can complete to earn rewards such gold, furniture, maybe plat, and such. I hope that it is implemented so player can have a new way to make money and enjoy the game through all levels. Also, it would be nice to add in a new arena similar to the planar arena, it will be a place where player can go and fight bosses to complete their bounties. It will also be nice to add in community bounties in which the community has about a week to complete and earn a nice reward community wise.
    I hope this get implemented because many player don't have the time to grind the mosoleum, and It will give them something to do while we wait for events.

As for the rewards, they should be anything anyone can benefit from such as mosoleum points, jewels, chests, and such. And also each bounty quest should match a players level, like level 50s all will all have the same bounties so that their character can complete.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Derick Ofori For This Useful Post: