Thread: How to be rich? (Not guide)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default How to be rich? (Not guide)

Hi, I am very poor on AL, and I want to be rich! I know there is a way to be rich which is spending real world money and farming. But if you farm then you need luck, I'm too poor to buy lepre or luck elixirs and stuff like that, is there another way to be rich? If there is then please comment below.

Sent from my XT1021 using Tapatalk

I have a dream...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

farm new graveyard maps! wander full gold drops+xp+points+token
    farming jewels !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    farming jewels !
    Graveyard maps? I'm lvl 43

I have a dream...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    farming jewels !
    Gravvy for XP is a bad idea, I agree with you on the others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

yes, farm the new graveyard maps. Around 1k gold each run and many players use hisha at the boss already, so try to stand near the monolith to get some free luck
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Gravvy for XP is a bad idea, I agree with you on the others.
    Actually that's a good solution if you don't really rush to cap. My friend gained 11k points just running graveyard and doing XP quests from 56 to 61. XD so you can enjoy both

7. The Following User Says Thank You to resurrected For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    Actually that's a good solution if you don't really rush to cap. My friend gained 11k points just running graveyard and doing XP quests from 56 to 61. XD so you can enjoy both
    Yes, I agree on that but things get much easier if he rushes to cap before doing gravvy. I ended up farming deaths when I started doing GY at 54, but once you are level 57, that huge damage and armor boost helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamus View Post
    Hi, I am very poor on AL, and I want to be rich! I know there is a way to be rich which is spending real world money and farming. But if you farm then you need luck, I'm too poor to buy lepre or luck elixirs and stuff like that, is there another way to be rich? If there is then please comment below.

If you have the time and patience, I suggest the following:

1. Teeth farming for Drag Bars - 300k approx
    2. Dead City maps for Arcane Chest - 2m approx
    3. Arena for Arcane - 2.2m approx
    4. Primary Stat jewels - 2k per weak jewel, 7-8k Stand Jewel etc.
    5. Northal Vanity using Northal Elixir - not sure about prices. (Not recommended for your level)
    6. Twilight Crates - 4-6k approx

There are a lot of place and items to farm, you just need to be dedicated. It takes time to collect gold, you can't expect to loot a 2m gold item in your first try (unless you are really lucky). If you have patience and a good understanding of the game, I can guarantee you'll collect gold eventually. Another point to note is that, if you are throwing out gold for unnecessary items like vanity, using auction to buy gears every time you level up, you can't expect to save gold.

To motivate you, I started playing again on October 6th after 2 years break, fresh start from level 1 and 0 gold to my name. No plats spent, just farming and grinding through the levels and now take a look of the SS below. It's not the best or even remotely close to some of the great farmers (My respects to them), but I think it's a dang good progress in just 2 months. If you want some pointers, feel free to PM me in game about it and I'll do my best to help you out. My IGN: Ohbb, Miniback, Neospire, Uiux

Last edited by Back; 12-07-2016 at 12:36 PM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Back For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Yes, I agree on that but things get much easier if he rushes to cap before doing gravvy. I ended up farming deaths when I started doing GY at 54, but once you are level 57, that huge damage and armor boost helps.

If you have the time and patience, I suggest the following:

1. Teeth farming for Drag Bars - 300k approx
    2. Dead City maps for Arcane Chest - 2m approx
    3. Arena for Arcane - 2.2m approx
    4. Primary Stat jewels - 2k per weak jewel, 7-8k Stand Jewel etc.
    5. Northal Vanity using Northal Elixir - not sure about prices. (Not recommended for your level)
    6. Twilight Crates - 4-6k approx

There are a lot of place and items to farm, you just need to be dedicated. It takes time to collect gold, you can't expect to loot a 2m gold item in your first try (unless you are really lucky). If you have patience and a good understanding of the game, I can guarantee you'll collect gold eventually. Another point to note is that, if you are throwing out gold for unnecessary items like vanity, using auction to buy gears every time you level up, you can't expect to save gold.

To motivate you, I started playing again on October 6th after 2 years break, fresh start from level 1 and 0 gold to my name. No plats spent, just farming and grinding through the levels and now take a look of the SS below. It's not the best or even remotely close to some of the great farmers (My respects to them), but I think it's a dang good progress in just 2 months. If you want some pointers, feel free to PM me in game about it and I'll do my best to help you out. My IGN: Ohbb, Miniback, Neospire, Uiux

Nice guidance... Thanks

You came back on october 6th this year ? Start from level 1 / new toon ? What happened with your old one?

Nice banner u got there, how you get it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

You just need to be patient, be courageous, be careful always(i was a victim of scam...I've lost 4 million all in all in my first 3 months in game), and be wise in all decisions ....

I earned 20 mil in my 6 months of existence in the game without spending real money through:

-FARMING crates(sadly removed in tombs) , jewels, tooth)
    -MERCHING=buy and sell;the best strategy; but you need capital( hoard items/vanities till price goes so high in auc)
    _EVENT PARTICIPATION( do your best to craft as many energy kits in first 5 days of event...then start running with those energies in 6th and 7th day...spend all tokens with special crates and start opening; every crate will give you atleast 2k or 5k )

As of now, my advice is go lvl 61 first( especially this coming update...double xp)..then after lvling, do atleast 50 runs or more a day in graveyard...believe me, you'll be a millionaire in no time :-)
    -patience and courage

°°°°°B°O°O°H°G°E°Y°M°A°N°°°°°
    Last edited by boohgey; 12-07-2016 at 11:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Just do main event, like this winter event. Grinding Underhul Map for EXP, jewel, etc. But you must level up during this 2X EXP to level 46 1st before doing underhul.

Since Halloween till now I've got 2m-3m. I just back too.
    D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Just you wait for event I think u can make money from that

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

You need patience and knowledge to be rich in this game and luck sometimes.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

U need to understand tgat there are 2 players who are termed as rich af players.
    1. Extensive plat users.
    2. Hardcore players who farm the moment something new released. (Expansion event or anything else).

The medium guys are those that merch. And there are alot of merchers out there.
    Vanities furniture chests elixir weps and jewel merchers dominate the most. Nd ull find plently shiuting buying stuff for merch price. Which is tedious and time consuming.

As per the newest update removing the useful tombs that was arlorians goto place for both xp and gold players now find refugee in gold in other ways.

Economy breakdown.

1. With the realease of jewel elix the prices of jewel farmer increased and a flood of jewels hit the market ruining the price of jewel and tehy drop drastically.
    2. Right before announcement of mini events ppl tend to buy respective kits, like xp or lyvk kits and merch em. But alot of ppl are better and faster and more known to these kinds.
    3. Some ppl are one type merchers.
    Pure egg merchers. Pure jewel dealers. Pure vanity connoseiurs. Pure awaken gems experts. Or furniture calculative marketers. To be the best u have to be able to beat em all. And there is alot of competition. So u gotta be good. Or get gud!
    4. Some players just do dailies everyday and make a solid 20k per day on what thet farm by grinding which is approx 3-4hrs on pure dailies but atleast u play diff maps.
    5. With the latest expansions players realised u not only get almost 1k per graveyard run but also other usefull loot. With an avg of 3-5mins per run ppl run these maps for hours to get free gold loot.

Now the pros and hardcore gamers.

As stated before u have 2 rich af players who monopoly most of AL gold.

Plat users.
    Rich af players who earn gold by spending real life money and selling plat exvlusive items or other stuff to increase thier gold.
    To these kinda ppl. U can befreind em and share ur idea and perhaps become co-partners in a gold making scheme (stay within al rules and guidelines tho. No illegal scamming)
    Or u can offer them better prices for them to spend gold for u.
    Kinda rare for these interactions and bonds to occur.

Hardcore farmers.
    Rich af FTW players who play alot of maps and lots of time to grind with a great pt thus saving alot of time and money on ankhs and pots as they roll with the big shots.
    (I could name a few such players but i wont)

As soon as a new expansion or event comes live they rush like hell and player as much as they can. Due to this they are usually the first to loot exclusive items and are on top of the loot-chain. They price it alot in auct and the greedy show-off plat users buy em. These prices will be 500k+ per items on the least.
    Event lb runners and lb guild officer and recruiters are mainly comprised of this class.

With the latest expansion running live i have heard (im not one of em but i hve heard) maus1-4 offers alot of gold loot.

U get approx 20k per run wit is almost 20mins. Garenteed as well as a very very high chance to loot amazing stuff with sells for 200-2m gold. That high chance and solid gold. But like i said they hardcore running for hours on end. Lightbearer ranks already achieved by em. They kinda deserve it if u think abt it.
    With that kinda money they get rich af af by still being FTW.

conclusivly .
    Either ur a plat user. Hardcore grinding gamer. Pro mercher knowledgable in the market. Or a simple map runner like the rest of us. Or a normal avg everyday mercher.

These ways (other than events) are the only ways to earn gold rn in arlor.

~ign sandeeeep

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandeeep For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

well i wont give you a guide but i will give you a good advise. use yor stash as a forbiden bank that you will never touch, any gold you get drop it there. take 2 rougues and another mage and run a lot in kraken elite. you get relics sell them from inventory and sell the runner chest or open them up to you. now 3-5k gold may not look like a lot but youll be surprise how it adds up. i've never wasted real money in game and almost have decent pets to play with and gear aswell. never buy anytging you will never use to help you make gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eriel Delgado View Post
    well i wont give you a guide but i will give you a good advise. use yor stash as a forbiden bank that you will never touch, any gold you get drop it there. take 2 rougues and another mage and run a lot in kraken elite. you get relics sell them from inventory and sell the runner chest or open them up to you. now 3-5k gold may not look like a lot but youll be surprise how it adds up. i've never wasted real money in game and almost have decent pets to play with and gear aswell. never buy anytging you will never use to help you make gold.
    I used to use stash as a forbidden bank, I used to stash 80% of my daily earning in stash and use rest for potions. It's a good tip and most of the guys use this to stop themselves from wasting gold.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Goen View Post
    Nice guidance... Thanks

You came back on october 6th this year ? Start from level 1 / new toon ? What happened with your old one?

Nice banner u got there, how you get it?
    You can only get it in 2013, I have it on my first AL account

I have a dream...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Run elite Rengol maps; gold elite runners, Orc fangs, and primary stat jewels. Also, orc hair, scraps, and beads drop frequently and sell for around 1k a piece. They are used to craft effigies.

I've been running maus 1-4 exclusively for points and legendary gear. List 200k worth of pinks yesterday alone (61 gear).

Many players just go after the cash cow items and totally overlook items that drop frequently and that consistently sell for 1k gold.