Thread: [BUG] Who missed?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Default [BUG] Who missed?

Dear QA Ninja,

I have some possible bugs for the dev team.

1. Is the player's hit system functioning properly? I have not seen my auto-attacks against enemies register as a "miss". Either I'm not missing, or the "miss" text isn't popping up.

2. If I shoot at a barrel and the game calls the shot a miss, the word "miss" pops up above the barrel. Shouldn't this "miss" message pop up above MY head? If an enemy misses or dodges, "miss" pops up above his head. Why can't it work like that for us? As it stands now, if I see a "miss" above the enemy, I can't tell if he missed or *I* missed.

Thanks!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I'm glad someone wrote about this. It would be easy to tell who is missing shots when in a party
    Last edited by SuperNas; 09-28-2011 at 03:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I have noticed the same thing and posted about it in IB's hit % thread. At least at level 30, it appears characters never miss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I tried several runs with Rauen and did have "Miss" come up (maybe I'm just a worse shot than you guys). I did notice both on Rauen and on baby Op Corbie that there were quite a few times when I was evidently hitting and doing damage, but no red damage numbers were popping up. First level of Red Sun pirates, first room in particular. I killed the pirates in that room three times and in two runs, no damage numbers showed up. Their life-lines went down and they died, but I apparently intimidated them to death.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm