Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Community Preview | 12/7/16 | Double XP and Boss Respec Drops!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    Np bro 2x pve kills never ever happen in AL history always 2xp.
    As a pve player, I wish it'd happen :'( XD

°°°°°B°O°O°H°G°E°Y°M°A°N°°°°°

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boohgey View Post
    As a pve player, I wish it'd happen :'( XD

Im sure devs will see your post and will reconsider since there's no more LB for pve might as well have 2xp event or make it permanent to encourage new players to play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Im sure devs will see your post and will reconsider since there's no more LB for pve might as well have 2xp event or make it permanent to encourage new players to play.
    Hope so...and also I'm hoping for them to bring back lb with top100 pve and pvp players XD so the game won't be too boring...active players will be motivated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Hope so...and also I'm hoping for them to bring back lb with top100 pve and pvp players XD so the game won't be too boring...active players will be motivated

As of know they can't because of the cheater's the only LB remaining is for timed runs which surely have cheaters also sts knows it they just don't know how to counter them yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

As of know they can't because of the cheater's the only LB remaining is for timed runs which surely have cheaters also sts knows it they just don't know how to counter them yet.
    Oh how do they cheat?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Oh how do they cheat?

Macro and stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Macro and stuff.
    Oh for real?like they're using computer softwares?macro is a software am I right? XD correct me if I'm wrong.... didn't know about that...they're pathetic lol
    ...ty for all the infos anyways :-)
    Last edited by boohgey; 12-08-2016 at 06:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Oh for real?like they're using computer softwares?macro is a software am I right? XD correct me if I'm wrong.... didn't know about that...they're pathetic lol

Yep for real ikr cheating they're way no honor at all lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Yep for real ikr cheating their way no honor at all lol
    Agree...For real...it's like cheating themselves...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Agree...For real...it's like cheating themselves...

Yep true they're deceiving themselves.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nightmaresmoke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello, can you put the chest of the Christmas event for 5 tokens?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

For various reasons I love this weekend
    Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Double xp is always great!

Could we have something else instead of respec scrolls i the future please? We have had too many respec scrolls over the last years.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Ankhs,Ankhs,Ankhs, i have more respec scrolls than i will ever use. On another note, the refashioned house locations r nice but...could you add some evergreen trees to mountains and I would be so pleased if an Alorian Bluebird flew around my forest location. Please , please make city and graveyard locations available to all homeowners for a reasonable plat price. Exclusion feels like discrimination and hurts me deeply.Lets call it a grand Christmas gift to Alorion homeowners.Peace,love and joy to all this holiday season, Oakmaiden

P. S. More housing slots please!
    Last edited by Oakmaiden; 12-08-2016 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Mo info

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Great one! Maybe make 25 crafting inventory slots drop from bosses too for new players I mean new toons are suffering too much, and this event is to prepare for the winter event how can they craft energy to get high tiers if they have 25 slots( it's not even enough for normal uses) hope you read this! Nevertheless nice work !
    In the internet, you can be Whoever you want, I wonder why some people choose to become idiots...
    Intous - High Society

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Add some ankh please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

How about adding something to the boss drop table based on campaign? For instance, Brackenridge could drop Respec scrolls, Ydra could drop Elite Runners XP Bonus Kits, Dead City could drop Elite Runners Damage Bonus Kits, etc., with the higher level bosses (Glintstone and up) dropping Ankh. (Notice I am favoring the non-sellable Elite Runners kits) 1 Ankh from Glintstone, Underhul and Graveyard, 5 Ankh from Mausoleum bosses (including mini-bosses). This would give players an opportunity to farm based on their needs.

I'll be honest here, I don't think that many people were clamoring for respec kits, considering they are so easily attainable, and relatively inexpensive in auction.

The Somberholt campaign in particular can be a death farming festival with all of the no-warning one-hits, insta-curse mages, one-hit wizards, bombs, aimed shot, etc., all clustered in narrow corridors making differentiation of mob types difficult at best. Yes, I realize that the "You Have Been Cursed" message was added, but that ends up being more of a slap in the face, where you get that message AFTER you are instantly killed by a curse (without warning I might add). It's crazy to consider Rogues can survive an aimed shot in PvP, but a Trap or Nox tick is instant death in Somberholt. The reflected damage is simply too high!

So, rather than a token add, like respec scrolls, I'd rather see Ankh in high level maps. Better yet, I'd rather revisit the Somberholt campaign design and correct a few things, because I can't tell you how many times I have died from curse, revived only to be killed again before my screen even refreshes due to, I don't know what. It is so frustrating to be cursed by a mage that I can't even find in a mob cluster! And, these random no warning one-hits are just as bad. At least with the Wizard's conical attack zone, you get some warning and if you die, shame on you, but anything that can KO you should have a warning area (curse included).

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GoodSyntax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
    How about adding something to the boss drop table based on campaign? For instance, Brackenridge could drop Respec scrolls, Ydra could drop Elite Runners XP Bonus Kits, Dead City could drop Elite Runners Damage Bonus Kits, etc., with the higher level bosses (Glintstone and up) dropping Ankh. (Notice I am favoring the non-sellable Elite Runners kits) 1 Ankh from Glintstone, Underhul and Graveyard, 5 Ankh from Mausoleum bosses (including mini-bosses). This would give players an opportunity to farm based on their needs.

I'll be honest here, I don't think that many people were clamoring for respec kits, considering they are so easily attainable, and relatively inexpensive in auction.

The Somberholt campaign in particular can be a death farming festival with all of the no-warning one-hits, insta-curse mages, one-hit wizards, bombs, aimed shot, etc., all clustered in narrow corridors making differentiation of mob types difficult at best. Yes, I realize that the "You Have Been Cursed" message was added, but that ends up being more of a slap in the face, where you get that message AFTER you are instantly killed by a curse (without warning I might add). It's crazy to consider Rogues can survive an aimed shot in PvP, but a Trap or Nox tick is instant death in Somberholt. The reflected damage is simply too high!

So, rather than a token add, like respec scrolls, I'd rather see Ankh in high level maps. Better yet, I'd rather revisit the Somberholt campaign design and correct a few things, because I can't tell you how many times I have died from curse, revived only to be killed again before my screen even refreshes due to, I don't know what. It is so frustrating to be cursed by a mage that I can't even find in a mob cluster! And, these random no warning one-hits are just as bad. At least with the Wizard's conical attack zone, you get some warning and if you die, shame on you, but anything that can KO you should have a warning area (curse included).
    well said kaliz, I felt the pain ealier today of what you mentioned above.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

+1 ankhs.

Maybe a maus anti-mage elixir could drop that lasts 15 minutes and gives immunity to curse.

Make it a drop in gold elite runners, bosses and make it tradeable. This would benefit the hardcore maus runners and merchers and we could all make some gold on the side.

Thanks!

Uca

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post

Really well said. We are getting harder to kill because of our high hp and armor, but they didn't need to resort to curse to do it. Even the undying orb is pointless because it won't save you from the insta kills
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post: