I know ive made a thread on this already. white dragon mainly. ive suggested this already. regarding adding new items that people would love.

White dragon would give us all something in PL to farm for very long time. It would be easy to add into the game. No, this wouldnt be an elite drop or pink. This would be better as a vanity seperate as armor and helm. It would have the same drop rate as starries, as it would be highly sought after. I personally would purchase plat. I have a few friends that would also do the same. Purple dragon would be the same. White would be white with Light blue wings. Purple would be purple with pink or gold wings. This could be added to an elite map for l80. Thats another thing. We didnt get a l77 elite map for that cap which was talked about but then just completely dropped. adding a l80 elite map would be fun, giving us another challenge like slayer was. This could even be a plat elite map like underworld eruption awell, but with just 1 boss. This would be amazing if we could see some of our ideas put into the game. We have had some of them put into it in the past and now we have one that was talked about for 3 years. The new gold cap will be amazing and safe for everyone. I appreciate everything u have done thus far cinco and im not trying to burden you for this christmas event.

Regarding the christmas event aswell. I know youre adding a new or new starries. What if we could have some christmas colors like red and green. Yes i understand there is a green starry that can be bought with plat. But this would be amazingly festive. and alot of people would love it . This is just suggestions. I honestly dont expect to see either of these implimented into the game given the circumstances of the game in its current state.

THANK YOU CINCO VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE SO FAR AND WE HOPE YOU NEVER GIVE UP ON THE FIRST CREATION AND YOUR BEST CREATION. HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.