Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2016-12-13 Content Update (220656)

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,449 Posts

Default 2016-12-13 Content Update (220656)

+ Gonzalo the Vanity Thief has recovered some new items from his trove of forgotten fashions.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I don't like this update

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Oooo... the 'bandana' update! ;-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yes bro i feel it should be something new everyone looks the same whats the point in the game now bro?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

Equal opportunity

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mezderak For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Is it here forever tho bro?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Will you guys keep something unique? Or all old vanities now will be for plat? How about sanguine set?

And as I understand now each bandana cost 100 plat? Can't farm vendor to see it...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BubbleHero For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BubbleHero View Post
    Will you guys keep something unique? Or all old vanities now will be for plat? How about sanguine set?

And as I understand now each bandana cost 100 plat? Can't farm vendor to see it...
    Go to the old town and just look around for him. If he's not there, leave and rejoin. Keep searching.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Oooo... the 'bandana' update! ;-)
    I posted last night about you guys adding a bandana update i feel psychic

Also You guys should add new colors like yellow , gray and orange

Will sanguine be offer for plat purchase aswell?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkerbelldoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

They shouldn't do that. Because there need to be something unique from the past. What's the point to add ALL old stuff for platinum? There are already most of stuff in store. This is not fair for players who started to play from the beginning of this game. So for now economic in game is better and it's quite easy to trade something. Even gold is more valuable. Better to add something new, don't need to touch the rest few things (sang sets and what else is there? dracula sets?).
    Last edited by BubbleHero; 12-14-2016 at 11:39 AM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BubbleHero For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Better raise gold cap like in PL. Cause with 10m is quite hard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Can we farm the relic weapons still? And what about kriegberg stone? Because some friends told me that relic weapons arent dropping in maps anymore, plus the mission's info aren't updated with the new lvl stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BubbleHero View Post
    They shouldn't do that. Because there need to be something unique from the past. What's the point to add ALL old stuff for platinum? There are already most of stuff in store. This is not fair for players who started to play from the beginning of this game. So for now economic in game is better and it's quite easy to trade something. Even gold is more valuable. Better to add something new, don't need to touch the rest few things (sang sets and what else is there? dracula sets?).
    Thank you atleast someone understands what i was trying to say with everything for sell there is no value so why merch now? And + we worked hard for most are stuff and now people getting it real easy i preferred something atleast bc there are alot of merchants in game even to farm bc there are farmers in game not alot of people can even afford the plats worth so can offers be added back aswell?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

after update vanity vendor is not spawning even after farming for hours for him.

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingkarma View Post
    after update vanity vendor is not spawning even after farming for hours for him.
    He spawns in Campaign Maps. He does not spawn in Old Town.

(Though you may see him in the Cemetery Crypt - it's rare.)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

oh ok. Thank you for helping me and others who did not knew this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hello my friends and I gathered to discuss about the new update for this month about some problems and glitches we've found. This is what we've come up with.

Platinum store:

Allow the new relic weapons and gems be attainable by farming or some other method because players with no money can't enjoy the game because other players are able to pay to win and be alot stronger than them. A suggestion to keeping the same price of these relics would be creating a new system for rewarding daily log in. Maybe a daily wheel or have a daily log in bonus and the more days you log in you get better rewards for example 1 month would be 250 platinum while 1 day would be 5000 gold. Also you could keep the same weekly system by either adding all items as a possible chance (the better the item the lower the chance) or increasing platinum chance and platinum amount maybe 50 - 100 plat with a 10% chance

Lower platinum for prices "Classic Iron Hand pack, Light Iron hand pack and Thursday The 14th packs" or makes the "Classic Iron Hand pack, Light Iron hand pack and Thursday The 14th packs" bundles instead of packs because barely anyone can afford the price. Also we'd like you to bring Nativex offers back or lower the prices of all the available purchasable items, players are making prices way too high for new players and also selling and trading rare accounts.

Glitches that can be found in game Pvp mode:

In PvP gamemode "Dm - Forbidden streets" Vermin Swarm makes other players stun/cannot move when get hit by it, using unholy blessing doesn't work to remove this effect and you can't do anything until this glitch is over. Please fix this and revert the power back to its intended state.

In PvP gamemode "Dm - Forbidden streets" Fatal Burst (charged) causes the same previously stated glitch where you get frozen in place and can't move or do anything until the effect is over (Bless works sometimes on this occasional issue) Fatal Burst should have a knockback effect as well but in this gamemode it does not. Last with this power it seems to be hitting from behind walls where the player is away from the power but somehow it still manages to hit.

In all PvP gamemodes Brimstone level 2 Removes the users team aura/ring around the users feet. And brimstone (charged) when used with Fatal Burst (charged) seems their is less need to aim. From experience I've been hit with this combo while the other player was facing the opposite direction. Please fix this issue, you should have to aim to achieve the combo's affect.

In all PvP gamemodes can you please add a 3 second spawn delay. It seems because there is no spawn delay there is alot of spawn killing and in capture the flag gamemodes it is unfair you can't capture a flag without the other players that were killed already being there. Also in death match "The Psycho Ward" becoming king of the ring seems impossible with everyone having no spawn delay.

Please consider these changes to make our community bigger and better.
    I hope this will help both players and* developers alike.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ferious For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ferious View Post
    Hello my friends and I gathered to discuss about the new update for this month about some problems and glitches we've found. This is what we've come up with.

Platinum store:

Allow the new relic weapons and gems be attainable by farming or some other method because players with no money can't enjoy the game because other players are able to pay to win and be alot stronger than them. A suggestion to keeping the same price of these relics would be creating a new system for rewarding daily log in. Maybe a daily wheel or have a daily log in bonus and the more days you log in you get better rewards for example 1 month would be 250 platinum while 1 day would be 5000 gold. Also you could keep the same weekly system by either adding all items as a possible chance (the better the item the lower the chance) or increasing platinum chance and platinum amount maybe 50 - 100 plat with a 10% chance

Lower platinum for prices "Classic Iron Hand pack, Light Iron hand pack and Thursday The 14th packs" or makes the "Classic Iron Hand pack, Light Iron hand pack and Thursday The 14th packs" bundles instead of packs because barely anyone can afford the price. Also we'd like you to bring Nativex offers back or lower the prices of all the available purchasable items, players are making prices way too high for new players and also selling and trading rare accounts.

Glitches that can be found in game Pvp mode:

In PvP gamemode "Dm - Forbidden streets" Vermin Swarm makes other players stun/cannot move when get hit by it, using unholy blessing doesn't work to remove this effect and you can't do anything until this glitch is over. Please fix this and revert the power back to its intended state.

In PvP gamemode "Dm - Forbidden streets" Fatal Burst (charged) causes the same previously stated glitch where you get frozen in place and can't move or do anything until the effect is over (Bless works sometimes on this occasional issue) Fatal Burst should have a knockback effect as well but in this gamemode it does not. Last with this power it seems to be hitting from behind walls where the player is away from the power but somehow it still manages to hit.

In all PvP gamemodes Brimstone level 2 Removes the users team aura/ring around the users feet. And brimstone (charged) when used with Fatal Burst (charged) seems their is less need to aim. From experience I've been hit with this combo while the other player was facing the opposite direction. Please fix this issue, you should have to aim to achieve the combo's affect.

In all PvP gamemodes can you please add a 3 second spawn delay. It seems because there is no spawn delay there is alot of spawn killing and in capture the flag gamemodes it is unfair you can't capture a flag without the other players that were killed already being there. Also in death match "The Psycho Ward" becoming king of the ring seems impossible with everyone having no spawn delay.

Please consider these changes to make our community bigger and better.
    I hope this will help both players and* developers alike.
    I totally agree with this. That would be amazing, also if STS had ads they could get ad revenue. The game right now feels like it's pay to win. But if those changes happened it would be 50/50 win win situation for players and sts.

27.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #19
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Thanks for the feedback!

There are no plans to make the platinum items into loot drops.

I will use the limited resources I have to look into the PvP related issues :-)

Hope you have a fantastic holiday, my friends!!!
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Can you guys increase max in gold? Having 9,999,999 and wanting more is hard. Because i want to buy the good stuff i only have a sang hat and black bandana cuz i bought with plat that i saved up, also saved up my gold too... lol im such a dork saving up ****...

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk