Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
It's better than denying the buff that dev told you to wait for and you got the next season ...I hope dev listen to us and give us a chance next season so we can see tall cry for another season because this is ridiculous you guys cry when you lose cry when you win cry when you get a buff cry when something doesn't go your way 100% cry when someone has an opinion that differs from yours ...neither of you can deny that what we all said would happen is happening now deny your buff all you want but there's no possible way you can say that we weren't right in the long run . We wanted a balanced buff you guys wanted rogue legends...just admit it
Ive been at endgame a week. Til then i was a twink, the best one at my lvl. So all this crying u speak of wasn't coming from me. In fact, it was coming from mage players like u or rage who were spamming every thread crying about "rogue legends". Pls tell me in what way rogues were "buffed", what fundamental aspect of rogues were altered to make them stronger. As kingofninjas said, new gear isnt a buff. Since u won't be able to say anything I'll just let you be salty and cry about "rogue legends".