Thread: Am I the Only One?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Default Am I the Only One?

These community goals... I don't really like them. I've been Elite Lightbearer rank for a while and I've also filled up multiple 500 inventory alts full of coffers while awaiting the rest of the season's content and these community goals really feel like a huge roadblock in actually playing the game's content. For me, I feel as if there is actually nothing for me to really do. I could farm graveyard/mausoleum but I don't believe I gain any benefit from points as I've already reached the max rank that points can help. I also wouldn't really be gaining tokens at this point as I've filled up my satchel with 1000, and have another 2000 stored up in coffers, which is enough to buy everything I would want out of the token vendor. I would, however, be gaining the coin drops which would increase my overall wealth, so that's a plus. With the current rates of progress in somberholdt, I don't expect stage 4 to unlock for at least another month without developer intervention. This is a long time to be stuck with (in your own opinion) nothing to do. Are there others out there who face the same situation or am I the only one who doesn't have much to do until stage 4 unlocks?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarrenPR For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

You are only one. Darren the hardcore farmer from enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Its ok imo. Not everyone can play as much as hardcore players. This is giving the majority of the players in the game more time so they can catch up. What's wrong with that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by omgcrit View Post
    Its ok imo. Not everyone can play as much as hardcore players. This is giving the majority of the players in the game more time so they can catch up. What's wrong with that?
    Maybe it's just my issue, but it feels like it is punishing the players who play rather than rewarding them. With the current scenario, those who grinded to elite lightbearer in the first 2 weeks are being held back from the new content instead of being granted early access for their hard work. In my opinion, this makes the game feel much less fun for those people. If I were creating the new innovations for seasons, I would have still not released all the content of the season all at once at the start like the previous seasons, but I would have had the unlocks from each stage be an individual unlock. For example, everybody would start with 0 points, like they did but mausoleum would open up for you as soon as you reached the points and tokens necessary to buy the proof and badge for the floor. Same goes for all the floors and maps. Once you personally met the requirements you had them unlocked for you. This at least creates an incentive for players to want to play through the new content and be the first person to unlock X quest or to get X gear. Instead, we are all sitting here waiting for the community goal of 400,000 bosses in mausoleum before we can even start the stuff from Stage 4.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DarrenPR For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Go farm northal

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Making it this way was intended unless sts didn't do a math to see that 400k bosses will take months to reach based on those 750 players who reached lightbearer rank, around 500 runs on 1-4 would be needed from each one so we can actually complete it .
    And of course this isn't accurate, a lot less are actually running it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurahb View Post
    Making it this way was intended unless sts didn't do a math to see that 400k bosses will take months to reach based on those 750 players who reached lightbearer rank, around 500 runs on 1-4 would be needed from each one so we can actually complete it .
    And of course this isn't accurate, a lot less are actually running it.

Nvm.. my bad

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Back; 12-21-2016 at 04:20 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

there are many players in this situation .... myself included ... i dont have anything stimulating in game to do, and the community stage 4 will be several months yet.
    Progression through expansion has halted, and wont begin again for a very long time @_@.
    Not sure the significance of such a long community goal, its stopping many players truly enjoying the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I like the slow pace, but then i keep getting distracted and/or have less time for points, so it is probably my own problem haha.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    I like the slow pace, but then i keep getting distracted and/or have less time for points, so it is probably my own problem haha.
    thats exactly right .... there are slow players and fast .... the fast players also need to have fun in the expansion, and we are at a standstill. The game progression should encompass all players of every level, including the forerunners?
    You are happy ... Everyone needs to be happy ... unless of course you disagree?
    Last edited by Greoatef; 12-19-2016 at 04:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I think is because many player that already grant access to maus floor 3&4 just like to skip maus 1&2 ..they just make fast join button spamming friend list if there's any on list that run maus floor 3 or 4..or even they do run floor 1&2 they just skip all the mini bosses until reach the floor 3 up, the worst part sometime i found when joining floor 4 that contain voriyana are left un-finished, ppl only kill vori and remap..so in general i think this would affect the global 400k kill bosses progress

Sent from my Lenovo A6010 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenPR View Post
    These community goals... I don't really like them. I've been Elite Lightbearer rank for a while and I've also filled up multiple 500 inventory alts full of coffers while awaiting the rest of the season's content and these community goals really feel like a huge roadblock in actually playing the game's content. For me, I feel as if there is actually nothing for me to really do. I could farm graveyard/mausoleum but I don't believe I gain any benefit from points as I've already reached the max rank that points can help. I also wouldn't really be gaining tokens at this point as I've filled up my satchel with 1000, and have another 2000 stored up in coffers, which is enough to buy everything I would want out of the token vendor. I would, however, be gaining the coin drops which would increase my overall wealth, so that's a plus. With the current rates of progress in somberholdt, I don't expect stage 4 to unlock for at least another month without developer intervention. This is a long time to be stuck with (in your own opinion) nothing to do. Are there others out there who face the same situation or am I the only one who doesn't have much to do until stage 4 unlocks?
    The community goals seem like a huge roadblock at the moment because the goals are simply too unrealistic. The goals should rise at a synchronized pace. In my opinion,
    the next twilight stage should have been released the moment the community reached 750 lightbearer ranks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Sounds like you got way to much free time on your hand. Try playing Wow or some other game or take a break. Average player like myself playing 2 hours daily and I barely made a dent on rank2. By the time I make rank 3 probably get burned out. Take it as a blessing since you have everything take a road trip go out have fun, while everyone else catching up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Inv me for graveyard runs