Thread: In Depth Stats Analysis of the Rogue Class

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

So, let me get this right. In affect, we rogues could boost our stats using added int and then get the Dex back with + finesse jewels added to our equipment:

Example: You have full fortified on your items giving you a boost of an avg of 10-20 times +5 dex per jewel, or +50 or 100 added to your Dex.

If you did a respec on your rogue and added 10-20 int you could benefit from the stat and get yoyr loss in Dex back from your jewels!

I plan to try this with my rogue since I have 20 respecs. If it doesn't work I just re-respec but.....hmmmm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kinpendragon View Post
    So, let me get this right. In affect, we rogues could boost our stats using added int and then get the Dex back with + finesse jewels added to our equipment:

Example: You have full fortified on your items giving you a boost of an avg of 10-20 times +5 dex per jewel, or +50 or 100 added to your Dex.

If you did a respec on your rogue and added 10-20 int you could benefit from the stat and get yoyr loss in Dex back from your jewels!

I plan to try this with my rogue since I have 20 respecs. If it doesn't work I just re-respec but.....hmmmm.
    Actually, I would not advise doing this. Instead of adding Stat Points to INT, it's actually more cost efficient to use Mind Jewels in order to increase your INT. With Mind Jewels, you don't have to respec in order to reallocate your Stat Points. You can just remove the Mind Jewels whenever you want. Now keep in mind what your goal is when you add jewels. Mind Jewels give both mana and a little bit of damage while Water Jewels just gives only mana but more mana than Mind Jewels.