Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolaty View Post
    30+ arc deary runs no luck, its possible the town is not in the spawn table. Im also happy that i dont see twinks there, even though i love my twink.
    I needed 5h+ on my tank of straight running to unlock expedition camp

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

No, Arcane Deary will not provide access to Chancel of Light
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Downwithnotts View Post
    twinks are the hopeless players we dont wanna see to be honest, since they dont dare to come endgame for pvp why should they be allowed to enter endgame towns. Be ashamed.
    And youre the perfect example of an endgamer being toxic.

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    No, Arcane Deary will not provide access to Chancel of Light
    Thanks for clarifying.

Let it be known. Thread answered.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post
    And youre the perfect example of an endgamer being toxic.

Thanks for clarifying.

Let it be known. Thread answered.
    What you refer to as toxic is for me a simple statement of truth. Very few twinks who are successful in their bracket manage to survive in endgame but the other way round mediocre endgame pvpers find themselves among the best in the twink bracket.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

What you refer to as toxic is for me a simple statement of truth. Very few twinks who are successful in their bracket manage to survive in endgame but the other way round mediocre endgame pvpers find themselves among the best in the twink bracket.
    Hey toxic youre still here, mind you I pvp endgame and looks ok althought most are clueless to what theyre doing, wanna keep going on?

somebody lock this.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Ookaayy. It can be true that endgame clashes are more fast paced, but it doesnt mean that twink clashes dont take skill or so. I personally tanked for over 2 years at lvl 15 and i was not even that bad. I recently tried tanking before 61 cap came and it's not that hard as most ppl are saying. It's true that i wasnt used to that much damage output but its nothing hard to learn. Twinks can be op aswell its just all about learning the skills of a class and the ability of predicting the enemies moves.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

from my experience this is far from the truth. I spent years at lvl 17, and dabbled in 13 a little bit. Somebody who i met at lvl 13 that was new there at the same time i was had a full para/eye nekro rogue. He didn't even know that nekro had a 5 second cooldown between shields because as he put it "we just spam it at endgame". There were numerous times I farmed people at lvl 17 and they would say "come fight me at endgame" or some such thing. As if that would make a difference. People with lb tanks/rogues at endgame who were level 19 still got farmed by myself and my guild as lvl 17s. Now my guild and I have made the transition to endgame. Ares, Hag, Disease(played more at lvl 46, commonly known as butters), Shrdz, Mib, Ehlover, and myself are all members of Castle, the best endgame pvp guild and we were all originally twinks. I've been playing endgame pvp for 1 week, with 5400 health and 1900 damage, far from "well geared" for a rogue, and it took me 4 days before I lost a tdm match. Up til now, I've still only lost 2 tdm matches, one of which was 3v4 for part of the time while they added to their kills so I wouldn't entirely consider that a loss, while adding hundreds of kills to my own killcount. I've beaten purge, magnum, dunno, elite runners and other endgame guilds. In a tdm with 3 tanks 1 rogue against purge, where I was our rogue and the enemy rogue was Lia, somebody who has been playing endgame for god knows how long, and guess what, my team won. One of the matches was 20-1.

I still have a good amount of practice at endgame to do but ares, who is considered one of the best endgame pvp rogues, is somebody that I beat at twinks, and now he is beating endgamers.

mediocre endgame pvpers are trash in comparison to the best twinks, and the best twinks are on par if not better than most endgamers. Zarckos who is considered one of the best tanks was originally a tank from 23. Want me to keep going on?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    from my experience this is far from the truth. I spent years at lvl 17, and dabbled in 13 a little bit. Somebody who i met at lvl 13 that was new there at the same time i was had a full para/eye nekro rogue. He didn't even know that nekro had a 5 second cooldown between shields because as he put it "we just spam it at endgame". There were numerous times I farmed people at lvl 17 and they would say "come fight me at endgame" or some such thing. As if that would make a difference. People with lb tanks/rogues at endgame who were level 19 still got farmed by myself and my guild as lvl 17s. Now my guild and I have made the transition to endgame. Ares, Hag, Disease(played more at lvl 46, commonly known as butters), Shrdz, Mib, Ehlover, and myself are all members of Castle, the best endgame pvp guild and we were all originally twinks. I've been playing endgame pvp for 1 week, with 5400 health and 1900 damage, far from "well geared" for a rogue, and it took me 4 days before I lost a tdm match. Up til now, I've still only lost 2 tdm matches, one of which was 3v4 for part of the time while they added to their kills so I wouldn't entirely consider that a loss, while adding hundreds of kills to my own killcount. I've beaten purge, magnum, dunno, elite runners and other endgame guilds. In a tdm with 3 tanks 1 rogue against purge, where I was our rogue and the enemy rogue was Lia, somebody who has been playing endgame for god knows how long, and guess what, my team won. One of the matches was 20-1.

I still have a good amount of practice at endgame to do but ares, who is considered one of the best endgame pvp rogues, is somebody that I beat at twinks, and now he is beating endgamers.

mediocre endgame pvpers are trash in comparison to the best twinks, and the best twinks are on par if not better than most endgamers. Zarckos who is considered one of the best tanks was originally a tank from 23. Want me to keep going on?
    Ares has been at endgame since 46 cap and hes been pvping a lot to get to the skill level hes at now, disease was a lvl 46 tank as well and has kept a learning curve due to playing at endgame, ive played with you, you were the best lvl 17 rogue well im disappointed since you were mediocre at endgame. Not bad but not great. Wouldve expected more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Ares has been at endgame since 46 cap and hes been pvping a lot to get to the skill level hes at now, disease was a lvl 46 tank as well and has kept a learning curve due to playing at endgame, ive played with you, you were the best lvl 17 rogue well im disappointed since you were mediocre at endgame. Not bad but not great. Wouldve expected more.
    Lol been playin a week with excellent nature jewels. Give it a few months i guarantee ill be top 5 rogue. Im dissapointed in how easy endgame has been given the status of my gear (5400 health, 37 crit, 1900 damage) and inexperience with speed set. Yet to even have to try hard by using razor shield. Not to mention that skill differential is significantly less important in endgame

Furthermore, lets here about any endgame players who were even relevant in my twink bracket. O wait, there weren't any because they all got farmed? 100% win rate in twink, 95% win rate at endgame after 1 week, room for improvement but thats good enuf for me considering i didnt pvp at all for over a month before coming endgame.
    Last edited by Lawpvp; 12-23-2016 at 02:32 AM.