Thread: Obsidian of Elders & Moontear of Ancients

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Thumbs down Obsidian of Elders & Moontear of Ancients

What's the point to sell those gems for 300 platinum even without any effect? Will there be some effect added to those gems? And why Obsidian of Elders is worse than Petrified Fang? Is that normal?
    Last edited by BubbleHero; 12-19-2016 at 04:25 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Exactly

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

They are good relics. They enable people spending platiniums to have better stats, and also to make gold (look at the price these gems are sold on market).

These gems should give advantages, but not to the point where free players have absolutely no chance in PVP. If it was the case, then some free players would just stop playing, and it would harm the popularity of the game.

So it's a difficult balance, and I think the stats of these gems are pretty well balanced. They give better stats and gold to players who buy platiniums without killing the game for free players.

In my opinion it's not a bad thing that Petrified Fang has very good stats : it gives a goal for free players to improve their stats and have a chance to become a little bit more competitive.
    Last edited by Alexgoth; 12-21-2016 at 03:54 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexgoth View Post
    They are good relics. They enable people spending platiniums to have better stats, and also to make gold (look at the price these gems are sold on market).

These gems should give advantages, but not to the point where free players have absolutely no chance in PVP. If it was the case, then some free players would just stop playing, and it would harm the popularity of the game.

So it's a difficult balance, and I think the stats of these gems are pretty well balanced. They give better stats and gold to players who buy platiniums without killing the game for free players.

In my opinion it's not a bad thing that Petrified Fang has very good stats : it gives a goal for free players to improve their stats and have a chance to become a little bit more competitive.
    But what's the point of getting Obsidian of the Elders or Moontear Gemstone of the Ancients if they are pretty much useless and have no visual effects
    Why bother adding them to the game

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Yes it would be nice if they had visual effects

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexgoth For This Useful Post: