Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Crate Key sales and Gold Nekro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Just witnessed this and wow they were gone instantly! Took screenshots but lazy to post them at the moment.

@Lawpvp it would never hurt for StS to check if anything fishy was happening to once and for all 'unlock this case' (pun intended)
    - (un) Retired -

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Lawpvp:
    Of course we don't have evidence. Do you think I'd be able to record someone's store transaction?? STS would have the only way to confirm one way or another. If STS checks and says there has been no cheating then I'd be perfectly fine with that response.

I err on the side of caution until proven otherwise since we know sniping bots are possible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Too many unhappy customers bad for business lol. I might use my plats to open crate if they don't get sold in a second I guess.

Have fun merry Christmas .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    Just witnessed this and wow they were gone instantly! Took screenshots but lazy to post them at the moment.

@Lawpvp it would never hurt for StS to check if anything fishy was happening to once and for all 'unlock this case' (pun intended)
    Quote Originally Posted by msustro View Post
    Lawpvp:
    Of course we don't have evidence. Do you think I'd be able to record someone's store transaction?? STS would have the only way to confirm one way or another. If STS checks and says there has been no cheating then I'd be perfectly fine with that response.

I err on the side of caution until proven otherwise since we know sniping bots are possible.
    I agree it wouldnt hurt for sts to check. But they are on break so nothing is likely to happen until after New Year's day. That being said, rather than coming to forums with possible accusations, I think it would be prudent to create a support case expressing your concerns along with the igns of the players who have proven to be successful in acquiring a suspiciously large number of the crate keys given the limited supply

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    Or maybe its because a lot of players, just like all of you, are all spamming to buy them at the same time so they sell out in 1 second, which is to be expected given the ratio of people in arlor to the number of crate keys being sold.

At the beginning of this past semester my university was opening spots for an honors level class for a given math course. All the spots filled in 2 minutes. Am i going to cry about it? No because demand >>>>>>>>>>> supply so ofc it will sell out quickly.

"If i dont get something but somebody else does it's not fair, they must be cheating"

U can spend ur plat on something else. Lets grow up a little hmm?
    Did u read my thread properly? I said it's fine as long as it's 1-2 per user that's because they are spamming but some users are listing multiples of them during the first sale? Is it humanly possible? If u can show me a video of you (or anyone else) spamming "Buy" and purchasing more than 5, I'd be happy to ask this thread to be closed but I am pretty sure you can't.

Last summer I was bought a pair of jordan 5's. I waited until about 10:00 at night the day they released to order them and guess what? The first 3 websites i went to were all sold out. Luckily I was still able to find them.
    How can I or anyone else relate your incident to Crate Keys? Are you openly suggesting me to buy crate keys from a third party site?

Just because you don't get any doesnt mean the other players are cheating because you have 0 proof or evidence. This thread is a real testament to human nature.
    Innocent until proven guilty? Guess what, it goes both ways, Guilty until proven innocent. If whining is human nature then so is selfishness and competitiveness, and we all know how players used bots to farm, so you can't really say that I am entirely wrong about this one.

U can spend ur plat on something else.
    Of course I can spend all of my plat for something else, but why not purchase the one thing for which I purchased plats.

Lets grow up a little hmm?
    I am already a grown up. How else do you think I got a credit card to purchase plats? Honestly at this point in my life, I'd rather want to be a kid again.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Back For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Or maybe its because a lot of players, just like all of you, are all spamming to buy them at the same time so they sell out in 1 second, which is to be expected given the ratio of people in arlor to the number of crate keys being sold.

At the beginning of this past semester my university was opening spots for an honors level class for a given math course. All the spots filled in 2 minutes. Am i going to cry about it? No because demand >>>>>>>>>>> supply so ofc it will sell out quickly.

Last summer I was bought a pair of jordan 5's. I waited until about 10:00 at night the day they released to order them and guess what? The first 3 websites i went to were all sold out. Luckily I was still able to find them.

Just because you don't get any doesnt mean the other players are cheating because you have 0 proof or evidence. This thread is a real testament to human nature.

"If i dont get something but somebody else does it's not fair, they must be cheating"

U can spend ur plat on something else. Lets grow up a little hmm?
    hmmm ... i wasnt crying, i was raising the question if it was scriptable. And raising the point as "general discussion" as per the forum section ... so we could discuss, maybe inspect, and quantify as adults with respect and common courtesy .... you are just being rude and offensive to others and assumptive.
    Human nature is very individual to each and everyone ... and varies hugely across different cultures, religions and peoples independent perspectives about life.
    im perfectly well grown up already thankyou very much

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Greoatef For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Man.. Do you know what. Now STS watching us. Reading all the words we say here. But they dont care because even those bot users paying for plats and they are already earning money from those plat purchases. In game economy is not so important for them. They wont take care of this issue. But if i start talking inappropriate, or start a fight here, they will immediately close the thread and send a warning message. So man actually the thing we are doing here is "crying". I already sent a ticket to Google play for a refund. I recommend you the same.

Signature credits to Bellaelda

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shackler For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Im suggesting for like 5-10sec cooldown for every purchase of plat items from store. It will prevent macro/script users to gain advantage for using it for hoarding purpose especially on gold nekro for sure. Just my 2 cents. Ps. Not a plat buyer. K thnx bye

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then i took an Arrow in the knee."

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Runel Joseph Ruiz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Did u read my thread properly? I said it's fine as long as it's 1-2 per user that's because they are spamming but some users are listing multiples of them during the first sale? Is it humanly possible? If u can show me a video of you (or anyone else) spamming "Buy" and purchasing more than 5, I'd be happy to ask this thread to be closed but I am pretty sure you can't.

show a video of someone using a scriptto buy them and I'll agree with you, but I am pretty sure you can't.

How can I or anyone else relate your incident to Crate Keys? Are you openly suggesting me to buy crate keys from a third party site?

I said nothing about using a third party site to buy keys. If you can't understand the plain and simple point of my comparison on your own, then there is nothing I can do to help you understand.

Innocent until proven guilty? Guess what, it goes both ways, Guilty until proven innocent. If whining is human nature then so is selfishness and competitiveness, and we all know how players used bots to farm, so you can't really say that I am entirely wrong about this one.

actually it doesnt go both ways. I hope you find yourself in court someday so you can learn how the justice system works. I never said you were entirely wrong. But I suggest reaching out to support with concerns rather than starting a thread to accuse players of cheating solely based off of speculation.

Of course I can spend all of my plat for something else, but why not purchase the one thing for which I purchased plats.

you can purchase the one thing you purchased plats for just like anyone else in arlor, but since you have been unsuccessful to do so I would suggest looking for alternate means to get value out of your platinum

I am already a grown up. How else do you think I got a credit card to purchase plats? Honestly at this point in my life, I'd rather want to be a kid again.
    It doesnt take a "grown up" to have a credit card. I've had one since I was 13. And u dont even need a credit card to buy platinum you can use itunes cards which can be bought with cash. Plus I would think that a "grown up"would know how the justice system works. And a "grown up" wouldn't immediately think players are cheating when they don't get there way.

"Guilty until proven innocent" lmao still laughing about that one
    Last edited by Lawpvp; 12-24-2016 at 01:41 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greoatef View Post
    hmmm ... i wasnt crying, i was raising the question if it was scriptable. And raising the point as "general discussion" as per the forum section ... so we could discuss, maybe inspect, and quantify as adults with respect and common courtesy .... you are just being rude and offensive to others and assumptive.
    Human nature is very individual to each and everyone ... and varies hugely across different cultures, religions and peoples independent perspectives about life.
    im perfectly well grown up already thankyou very much
    I never said anyone was crying, sorry that you made that assumption about yourself. You can raise the question but what is the point of doing it on the forums when we have no means to "inspect or quantify". The only people who can do that are the sts employees, so I would suggest messaging support.

I find it very hypocritical that you accuse me of being assumptive when the entire premise of this thread is based on the assumption that other players are cheating with 0 evidence. GG buddy, ur lucky I'm not saying everything I would like to say to you or Back, then you would really think im being rude and offensive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Runel Joseph Ruiz View Post
    Im suggesting for like 5-10sec cooldown for every purchase of plat items from store. It will prevent macro/script users to gain advantage for using it for hoarding purpose especially on gold nekro for sure. Just my 2 cents. Ps. Not a plat buyer. K thnx bye

now THAT'S a really really great idea with constructive thought and discussion .. thankyou

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

It doesnt take a "grown up" to have a credit card. I've had one since I was 13. And u dont even need a credit card to buy platinum you can use itunes cards which can be bought with cash. Plus I would think that a "grown up"would know how the justice system works. And a "grown up" wouldn't immediately think players are cheating when they don't get there way.

"Guilty until proven innocent" lmao still laughing about that one
    Maybe in your place kids can have credit cards or maybe you are not old enough to differentiate between credit card and debit card. I'm not sure what made you think I am an iPhone user tho. I think I know pretty well, how the justice system works and no, I won't find myself in court anytime soon. I made my assumptions based on facts, I didn't call out names or did anything of that sort and just started a thread to further discuss the topic and hopefully Devs can shed some light on it. I'm sorry if you found my thread/reply to be rude, but I never once pointed out to a particular user.

I never said anyone was crying, sorry that you made that assumption about yourself. You can raise the question but what is the point of doing it on the forums when we have no means to "inspect or quantify". The only people who can do that are the sts employees, so I would suggest messaging support.

I find it very hypocritical that you accuse me of being assumptive when the entire premise of this thread is based on the assumption that other players are cheating with 0 evidence. GG buddy, ur lucky I'm not saying everything I would like to say to you or Back, then you would really think im being rude and offensive.
    Neither do u have any evidence that they are not, so it's an assumption as well.
    Please go ahead and say whatever you want to say here, PM or in game.. IGN is siggy I'd like to know more.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Lol, if only STS read this post before taking a vacation...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Won't help, we have a 2 hrs cooldown already, maybe random stock timing could help. That way if anyone is using scripts they would have to run it the entire time and make it easier for the devs to identify them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kiritobozz View Post
    That's not what he meant. He meant a cooldown between every purchase. For example: If you want to buy another crate key kit, you have to wait five to 10 seconds.
    oww I see. So, if u bought 1 kit, u have to wait for 10 secs to buy another but in the meantime others can buy and once they do, they'll go into cooldown as well?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Won't help, we have a 2 hrs cooldown already, maybe random stock timing could help. That way if anyone is using scripts they would have to run it the entire time and make it easier for the devs to identify them.
    That's not what he meant. He meant a cooldown between every purchase. For example: If you want to buy another crate key kit, you have to wait five to ten seconds.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

oww I see. So, if u bought 1 kit, u have to wait for 10 secs to buy another but in the meantime others can buy and once they do, they'll go into cooldown as well?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    Yep 11char

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Donquixoth View Post
    Fight fire with fire? Do the same thing as they did.
    So apparently the only way to buy crate keys is to cheat?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

If its less than a second, it is multiple accounts. Whether one player or multiple players, who knows. But it is not be difficult to imagine a thousand accounts waiting on 10 keys...

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    If its less than a second, it is multiple accounts. Whether one player or multiple players, who knows. But it is not be difficult to imagine a thousand accounts waiting on 10 keys...
    Indeed... I think a better way would be random chance to access a store for each player after defeating the event boss during that period ad an announcement made that all 10 golden nekros/ keys have been sold out if necessary. This would solve the problem of snipers and also encourage more runs
    POTATO ISH ME