Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Crate Key sales and Gold Nekro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Merry Christmas))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I feel like a lot of players are using scripts to purchase crate keys. Whenever crate keys are on sale they get out of stock within a second which is fine if an item is in demand, but whenever I check auction for crate keys, I see some common IGNs selling multiple of them. It's believable that they have fast hands and could buy 1-2 every time but purchasing 5-6 within a period of 1 sec is humanly impossible. These script users have an unfair advantage over users who had to wait hours for the stock to refresh only to find they went out of stock again before I could even press the buy button. Without a doubt same will be the case with Gold Nekro and other in demand eggs/items in store.

Your thoughts

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    Soo true. It made me buy wrong item zzzz cus someone bought them in 1 second or less... PLS STS BANNEM THEM ALL. They are botters. Ty. Dont ban just that acc.. can u bann all accounts used on that ip? Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

yeah ... id say cool down 60 second period between players purchases .... spread the wealth and make the amazing sts offers available to all rather than individual players purchasing multiple offers instantly. Go check cs in game who sells ankhs ... some players sell multiple 25 ankh kits ....how is that possible?
    And im not crying, more annoyed at some "players" (pfffffft thats not playing) taking advantage.
    Anyhows im no taker ... once gifted a player friend a complete antignome set ... gifted hisha eggs ... abadon eggs ... 50 bronze chests for balanced tokens to a player so they can rank up to open mausoleum ..... and many more.
    Share the wealth ... and the opportunities .... fairly
    Wealth is not in the amount of gold you have or how op you are, its in the friends you have in game and your guildies.
    Hell im only after gold nekro in order to gift a specific game colleague who is particularly obsessed with pets ... in case they dont manage to get one ...
    And that ... that is what i define for me personslly as the basis of human nature ... not to take for self materialistic gain but to give to friends and colleagues in order to create harmony and family and to complete the circle
    Last edited by Greoatef; 12-24-2016 at 07:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

And if you think for one second the creators and designers at sts, of this amazing game, dont care about us players then you are so unbelievable wrong i dont even know where to start debating this with you. Successful business starts with a passion for doing what you enjoy ... what you love and believe in ... when you get it right it naturally grows. The heart is a passion for the game and its followers ... and thats each and every single one of us both large and small
    Awesome job sts and thankyou for AL
    Last edited by Greoatef; 12-24-2016 at 07:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

agree about cool down timer per player purchase or IP limit purchase per address. counting down few second on store to buy golden nekro once open 1 sec all gone this is not right !!!
    Last edited by will0; 12-24-2016 at 09:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You can still hit buy button behind sold out banner, it's a tiny space above banner, but it's doable

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #47
    Photogoflight

Hey folks,

If you suspect people of running scripts or botting, please report it!

Thanks so much!

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #48
    Roninmoro

We do want you all to keep enjoying the game and playing and love your feedback, but please remember to put suggestions in the correct area. The devs will be back after the holiday and will check the feedback and suggestions forum like always- We're locking this thread to prevent drama, but please post your ideas over there where they will be noticed faster and ALWAYS report specific players you have proof of botting. I'll pass this up too!