Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: OP was using this bug

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Theres no point doing it if you dont do it fast? Dude ive done it slowly as hell and joined back in clash. Its worth it for the stat bonus it gives.

Ur just looking at it from ur point of view. Typical.. ur already presuming im doing it at pvp level 61. Like i said bro. Theres a whole other world out there and ur not at the centre. Think about it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naughtiest For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Also not sure about how you guys pvp. But whenever we clash. We wait and let others regroup. So speed isnt an issue. We dont clash like headless madmen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtiest View Post
    Also not sure about how you guys pvp. But whenever we clash. We wait and let others regroup. So speed isnt an issue. We dont clash like headless madmen.
    Why would you allow for regrouping in a clash? It makes no sense to me. If you don't fight fast, you're not helping the team much in my opinion. You're free to prove that wrong though. @.@

The whole point is to find the most effective strategy and win.

And no, I'm not missing the point. The OP put and focused it in a PvP perspective so my posts were pertaining to that. I never said the bug should not be fixed or it has other applications in game.

See here:
    Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenWarrior View Post

I feel like OP using this in loadouts and swapping asap in pvp only to use this bug and keeping it sekrit.
    Last edited by Zeus; 12-26-2016 at 03:00 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Yeah and pvp applies to all levels. At my level 3 secs dont make no difference at all. So stop thinking so narrow minded. Pvp isnt just at 61. Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

U want most effective stragety to win? 4 blocks and win win. But lets not even go there. Sometimes its about playing fair. Let the enemy regroup after a wipeout and start round 2.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Uh no, you mentioned my name several times. I even have forum PM from you.

@Naughtiest
    It matters because there's no point to do it if you can't do it fast. You're better off rejoining quickly than doing something useless like this. There's no need to insult just because you're lacking the full perspective.

That being said, it is a glitch and should be fixed. One could also say this is why it takes them 3 seconds to be ready after spawn...because they're swapping and abusing bug in menu.
    Lol you display pm to others? That post was made by someone else and I comment there with your ign coz the title had your name as topic. When something has brought up as a topic there are 2 sides with different arguments. There was nothing wrong with my comment on that thread because you were the subject . Elsewhere I never tried to defame you, I don't need either you also know you got many haters already bcz not being nice to them or whatever.
    You can't play like all others in AL why expecting to everyone have behavior like " hi sir, wow you so rich omg I'm your fan" is even if you were a developer the max punishment will be what a ban? When I do nothing. And the truth is you are just a normal player like anyone else you sho understand it first. Stop drama now bye

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Dude your not getting the point. I swap like a turtle. Does it mean the glitch wont work for me?

What has speed got to do with this. I said i switch like you do. Not faster than you.

My ign is gosuckononeidiot
    Did I said somewhere about speed set? I said switching fast between loadouts zzz this thread has nothing to do with the speed set issue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Who mentioned speed set? Ur the first guy to mention speed set here. Too many christmas whiskeys?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

U want most effective stragety to win? 4 blocks and win win. But lets not even go there. Sometimes its about playing fair. Let the enemy regroup after a wipeout and start round 2.
    Most effective strategy 4v4* or 5v5 if CTF*

@Forgotten
    Yes, you did try and obviously something wrong with it if you got warning.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Why cant everyone just get along hey and enjoy the game.. From my side. Belated Merry Christmas and an advanced happy new year. Lots of love

Ign Mummy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Never knew about this. Thanks for letting us know the sekrit. Hopefully it is fixed soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Fix this pls

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Azebor For This Useful Post: