Thread: About The Grind

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Default About The Grind

First off,before I speak my opinnion about The Grind I just want to say that I hope everybody had a great christmas and hoepfully got some great presents. I got some clothes,briefs(idk why lol),and $190 for anybody that is curious on what I got for Christmas.

A bunch of us enjoy farming and it's the reason why we play. Farming is like a scale;not too much on one side so that it gets tedious,but not too little so that we essencially beat the game in one day,just the right amount to keep us coming back for another try. For me,I feel like The Grind leaned a bit more towards the heavier,tedious side. I just feel like grinding just got more tedious over time and turned into Job Simulator 2017. And there is PvP,but there really isn't anything rewarding over there yet (except APs),but it's just there for those that want to have some competitive fun because why not? So heres what I'm proposing:

1.PvP rewards.
    Like the Lightbearer faction system,you rank up through this PvP faction thingy by getting kills and completing quests and speaking of quests.....PvP quests. I believe this PvP rewarding thingy will reach out to even more players that are loot hungry (like me!) and get more people involved in PvP,especially endgamers because twinking pretty much dominates the entire PvP world. (Also can we have custom PvP matches? K thx)

2.New arena,tombs,and challenges (Hopefully this one isn't over-complicated.)
    The old arena was worth farming (until it got too easy) and pretty much all of the tombs aren't worth grinding over(cuz no locks and level cap). They're pretty much useful for grinding energy for events.Having a new arena that includes PvE challenges (like fighting enraged enemies and each level you complete it gets tougher for example). Tombs can also take advantage of the challenge system too. A new arena or tombs doesn't have to use the challenge system at all it could also go for a more competitive PvE route where teams have to kill the most enemies in a time limit or something. Just something unique to keep us grinding.

I really want The Grind to be fun and not feel like some kind of 2nd job.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kaziscate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

STS Hire this player! XD
    I believe that's what the game is missing at this point.
    Most of the other things to grind for are outdated, so these new additions would make the game so refreshing.
    I hope devs see this after the break.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

New arena but with bosses that are very very VERY hard so its not just rogues/mages and tanks just slow you down like the old one.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    New arena but with bosses that are very very VERY hard so its not just rogues/mages and tanks just slow you down like the old one.
    U ask for very very very hard bosses then ask for nerf zzzzz

Sent from my MyPhone my86 DTV using Tapatalk
    -IGN's: Victimzoflove, Licensetokick, Dqg, Uector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    I don't think difficulty would make grinding any more fun. It could make it less fun actually since if you just keep dying over and over it will just be too frustrating to farm. I'm not saying make every thing easy. There should be some level to difficulty while we're grinding to keep us on our feet and not mindlessly farm until our eyes fall out or die of boredom.