since countless threads have been made regarding mages curse in graveyard one shotting players .00002 seconds after u are told u have curse on you, i figured it was time ot make another one.

@devs is it really too much to ask for a response regarding this? all of arlor would greatly appreciate a warning like that given to aimed shot or some such thing. Its absolute bs to die because in between the time ive fired a skill and it hitting the enemy i get cursed and 1 shot. First off, why in the world does it 1 shot so frequently when its a regular mob? Imo nothing should 1 shot players except bosses, and even those are irritating as hell because the red zones are innacurate. I loved pve in Pocket legends, pve in arlor brings little more frustration. Do you guys play your own game? Do I need to make a video showing how unfair 90% of deaths to the curse are? just a few minutes ago I died to curse, prompting me to make this thread, and I didnt even click anything my between the time I was cursed and the time I died, which was about .5 seconds. dying due to actions before the game even tells me im cursed is bs. And no it wasnt from nox poison damage.

pls any kind of response would be appreciated. Imo they have ignored it because they don't want the maps to be too easy for people to run. But bs 1 shots is not how to make pve maps more difficult.