Thread: Eggstravaganza 2.0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    If you want to grind a quest on all your alts go for it, I was referring to the egg thief that dropped an egg for every player at once, no matter wha, it dropped an egg x 4, one for all party mates.

Look at the prices now of the pets that are dropped by mobs, bosses, bought with tokens.
    E.g, Breeze egg now 124.9k- was 350k+ before the eggstravaganza.

There are quarterly events that offer good eggs by reaching a certain tier, purchase with event tokens, and or boss drops already.
    yup, and i love it..no disagreement with you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    1) Quest is only an example, imagine a quest involving 20 mausoleum 5 bosses. You probably could do them in 24h on all alts, but then i would say you deserve all loot. It s just a matter of picking the right quest / mode of distribution.

2) MMOs are here to grind together. It is debatable to what extend on a mobile, but take a look at the current community goal and you will find out it is not for casuals this season at least. I have no problem at all with the argument there should be rewards for all tiers of players (lots of events did that great.) But i will always advocate for pve elite farming as one vital half of the game. And it is an Mmo, not a match 3 puzzler you pick up and drop within minutes.
    1) if the loot grants an un-tradeable pet...just stashable..it would be fantastic. this wouldn't modify the economy a bit. even if we were to have this event again. that might be the best solution for us who want the event, and not effect the game economy.

2) Casuals are what make the game profitable. They buy the plat that the best players don't really have to worry about selling there hard earned stuff. I agree with the elite farming, I don't disagree with you at all. but the rewards are set for the elite, and the best should come from that. but even in the simplest of games, you could obtain the best without that much effort. anything that can be grinded for on hours on end will eventually let out rewards. But many don't have that luxury...well I don't anyway lol.
    Last edited by octavos; 01-12-2017 at 06:27 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos