Thread: Eggstravaganza 2.0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    1)There are a lot of possibilities for a very cheap pet setup to circumvent the course mage deaths with pets on budget... since pet prices did not recover from last eggstravaganza. Look at any Course mage thread for help on this.

2) Do you really argue here (without knowing the specific implementation) that a *constructed* quest system to limit steady influx of eggs in lower dungeons f.e. would somehow flush the market with legendaries, but let mythics/arcanes skyrocket? What we are asking/proposing here is to adjust the limit of influx to the economical needs, to make farming worthwhile, no less, no more. How can you declare it failed in advance? What about last eggstravaganza, uhm, did it not somehow kill all market?
    1). i can look, but that doesn't mean everyone else in the game does.

2) what i'm asking is a few days..and we move on lol. I don't argue, just saying what I have seen in all the years I have been playing STS games. if all the players were to do the missions the majority would receive rare/legendary..it would kill that market for those even more..and make those arcane/mythic lose value faster. what many here can also agree with is just having a few days...not a whole year. as far as killing the last market with this event..it just flushed out the hoarders..and made the pets more reasonable for gold. if these pets were vanity's and didn't have stats I would careless. But pets play a huge part of success in AL.

a constructed system with a player with many alts should help with farming these pets, maybe we can do away with this 2.0..and have a quest...ok..im all up for it.
    are you mad..you seem mad lol. I can give u a hug.
    Last edited by octavos; 01-12-2017 at 05:13 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos