Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Eggstravaganza 2.0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by megative View Post
    Though, the said event has a challenge eggzavier never remains in its position, he was designed to be chased and be killed by players and YES; every map has its own difficulty thats why it has an adventure with it even eggstravaganza is active. wondering how plat users ain't using real money and stating their thoughts, it would be a shame if they'll also agree to the so called short term solution.

Lol, you will never understand the logic behind why many players say no to this. Even the devs stopped the event early due to the negative impact it had on the economy.
    Avy
    12-2012

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Lol, you will never understand the logic behind why many players say no to this. Even the devs stopped the event early due to the negative impact it had on the economy.
    I forgot about that!
    To everyone who wants this to return read that second sentence.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

if the eggs looted were non tradeable but stashable then it wud not affect anyone bcuz some ppl cant afford eggs but wanna use them and this wud be their chance also if these eggs were non tradeable only ppl who needed em wud farm

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    if the eggs looted were non tradeable but stashable then it wud not affect anyone bcuz some ppl cant afford eggs but wanna use them and this wud be their chance also if these eggs were non tradeable only ppl who needed em wud farm
    Heh.well these people that looted an egg like this would not need to buy one or farm on,thus demand goes down and supply goes up.

Meaning since these people wanting these eggs wouldn't contribute to using up the supply,the prices will drop (could plummet some prices).

People do not understand flooding AL with these non tradeable eggs will drastically alter the egg economy. Then we got people wanting to re egg pets for plat?do you guys even care about this game?or just how easy you can make it for yourself?

I suggest people go play the game instead of trying to find any shortcut they can take.I assure you that it feels good to earn gold and buy things in a legit way.

Thank you for your time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by megative View Post
    Any possibilities of Eggstravaganza 2.0? What do you think? Better or for worse?

Feel free to comment if you like lol
    The answer:
    1. Any possibiliies? Yes (even 1% chance called possibility right?)
    2. What do you think? Better or Worse? It is better for some peoples, it is worse for some peoples.

This discussion is endless lol, A said no, B said yes and soon. This will be better if STS give the confirmation about this event will be launched or not this year, since nobody has right decision here but STS. And also some of you keep talking about game economy, what is your measure that the game in inflation or deflation state? I just curious because I want to know what is the normal economy state of this game.
    Last edited by Donquixoth; 01-14-2017 at 11:18 PM.
    D

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Donquixoth For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Donquixoth View Post
    The answer:
    2. What do you think? Better or Worse? It is better for some peoples, it is worse for some peoples.

This discussion is endless lol, A said no, B said yes and soon. This will be better if STS give the confirmation about this event will be launched or not this year, since nobody has right decision here but STS. And also some of you keep talking about game economy, what is your measure that the game in inflation or deflation state? I just curious because I want to know what is the normal economy state of this game.
    *cries* thanks

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

...what is your measure that the game in inflation or deflation state?...I want to know what is the normal economy state of this game
    google these words. Your question has no meaning. inflation/deflation is not a state.
    inflation
    1.the action of inflating something or the condition of being inflated.
    2. Economics - a general increase in prices and fall in the purchasing value of money.
    deflation
    1. the action or process of deflating or being deflated.
    2. Economics - reduction of the general level of prices in an economy.

nothing stationary about these words. process. action. condition. reduction or increase.
    change in time. or a condition to change in time.
    And the meaning is the same everywhere, not just in a game.
    Six pages commenting about game economy and inflation and then: "what is the normal economy state of this game".
    Anyone is free to agree or disagree with anyone's comments. But to agree or disagree - these comments should at first be read (and understood), if possible.
    Last edited by voidPtr; 01-15-2017 at 01:29 AM. Reason: deleting too much repeating explanations

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Annual Eggsavier? Yes pls!

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

The answer:

Normal economic state of a game like AL(with pet eggs,or any item).

Easy to obtain items/eggs.liquidation food.

Uncommon items/eggs.things you earn randomly but still pretty common to get.

Rare items/eggs you must repeatedly be looking for this item to drop,work must be put in to earn.

Super rare items/eggs.grinding for a super rare drop becomes hopeless at times and players may feel overwhelmed by the work to get.

Ultra rare items/eggs. Unbelievable amount of time, effort and resources are put in to earn,seems absolutely impossible to loot.

There are reasons why fossils,shards and random eggs from locks are so scarce,because not everyone is meant to have one,you must earn it.
    Sure,plat to gold to eggs are a shortcut but when you go plat to eggs,it cuts out all the merching needed to get the gold(its like pumping the economy with large amounts of pure gold,not smart).

We need the ladder of merching and farming to stabilize all walks of life in AL,not direct plat to egg deals.

If you think poofing eggs into the economy won't hurt it,think of all the farming and sales it would have took to earn that egg,that's what's hurting the market,you bypassing the middle men,that includes yourself and I and everyone that plays this game.

Thank you for your time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Tbh I hardly looted anything good on egg event got a few nightshade one hawken and tons of junk might have had something to do with me not running as much as others but hell I spent over 20 hours playing and made 200k now I know the drop is random but honestly it was like trying to loot fossil in arena it's freaking hard.... saw tons of others looting arcanes left and right if this event comes around again it will benefit all players I.e new players and players that missed it + with all the new all the new myths and arcane eggs out there it will help them get the eggs they need to run maus and elite maps

Nothing bothers me more then a person running graveyard with Barney or tankton cuz it makes it twice as hard on the player with nekro or toor..
    And honestly who doesn't want a heroic pet??? Everyone wants one or hell all 3 of them but only 5% of the game can pay upwards of 20million per pet

I understand how others feel that this will kill the economy but when there is nothing to farm to make gold can't buy gold loot weapons or good pets
    I miss km3 already... lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

No it ruined all the prices... It's just a waste for those who payed twice of trice the price for it... It's Imo not fair against those players!..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeekiller View Post
    Nothing bothers me more then a person running graveyard with Barney or tankton cuz it makes it twice as hard on the player with nekro or toor..
    Hm. Nothing bothers me more than people that don't know enough about pets(and pet animacy) talk about pets.
    Nothing bothers me more also than people leaving the map seeing I'm with an epic pet, but what they don't know is that I never use anything less then nightshade in happiness slot and in AA slot I may use magma or similarly useful(nilbog,toor,nekro...depends). Also these people don't know that there is at least 1 epic pet with passive ability that overshadows (in some maps) almost all of the mythic pets and even of the arcane pets. There are several legendary pet's with a passive useful in different situations. There exists even a rare pet with 'playable' passive ability. (Well not exactly barney or tankton, they are not with good passives; but pets are different, have different strong and weak points).
    My point is: if you don't know well the passive of the player's pet, don't judge the player by his pet, because you don't see what is slotted in pet's happiness and AA.

ok, correction, some other things bother me more , but this was just a form of the speech.
    Ah, and btw not 5% of players has heroic pets. Far far less then 0.05% have them. But this by design, np with that, heroic pets just came out and i'm sure there are only few of them by design. If they were popping more from the crates, (many) more people would have them and they would be (much) cheaper. btw, i don't have. (Aaaand, btw these first heroic pets currently doesn't have great passive. The happiness can be good though.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    No it ruined all the prices... It's just a waste for those who payed twice of trice the price for it... It's Imo not fair against those players!..
    Bit like it isnt fair to those players who reach exalted and get a stupid plate looking halo above your head lol

Love how the rich snobs say no to egg event thats almost funny...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HolaAmigo View Post
    Bit like it isnt fair to those players who reach exalted and get a stupid plate looking halo above your head lol

Love how the rich snobs say no to egg event thats almost funny...
    Lol we also farmed for our gears.. some bought with plat.. IMO it will be unfair if lazy ppl which never farm are able to get the same pets Just by one stupid egg event .. other players farmed their *** off to afford one.. Hope u understand that??? And by reaching Exalted rank requires lots of patience.. the 110k points takes patience so does the questline to reach Luminous Templar/Dark Apostle..

To make a whole story short..

If you want something than work for it, egg event is like free .. aka BS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    Lol we also farmed for our gears.. some bought with plat.. IMO it will be unfair if lazy ppl which never farm are able to get the same pets Just by one stupid egg event .. other players farmed their *** off to afford one.. Hope u understand that??? And by reaching Exalted rank requires lots of patience.. the 110k points takes patience so does the questline to reach Luminous Templar/Dark Apostle..

To make a whole story short..

If you want something than work for it, egg event is like free .. aka BS
    Hmm but there are a few people in here wont mention names

They act like they farmed for everything yet they used plat for everything aka means being lazy pretty simple really...

As far as the egg event goes make the ones that drop not tradeable?????
    Last edited by Justg; 02-08-2017 at 02:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HolaAmigo View Post
    Hmm but there are a few people in here wont mention names

They act like they farmed for everything yet they used plat for everything aka means being lazy pretty simple really...

As far as the egg event goes make the ones that drop not tradeable?????

And something does need to be done about the halo...
    As first, no need to mention names .. I alrdy know em

Secondly, it's their own decision to spend plats, you can't blame anyone cuz of it...

Thirdly, The egg event even if it's untradeable it will be and stay BS... However it doesn't matter how u will bring it.. it will be unfair for the players who bought the pets with gold earlier anyway...

Last, if u can't stand it that players buy plats.. buy them urself or start to grind Mausoleum or Southern Gates.. End of discussion, u got ur awnser

Tyvm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

For those who want this to return, read Justg's post below.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ght=Egg-zavier
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I Would like to play it again
    i know the price will drop but after a few months the price will boost up
    U just neeed to have the Patience
    easy for plat spenders to make gold
    hard for newbies to make gold out there
    eggztravaganza is a good way to make gold

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Nabzil For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nabzil View Post
    I Would like to play it again
    i know the price will drop but after a few months the price will boost up
    U just neeed to have the Patience
    easy for plat spenders to make gold
    hard for newbies to make gold out there
    eggztravaganza is a good way to make gold
    I'm sure it will be played again and again and again, nomatter and whatever.
    I just wanna say eggztravaganza is Not a good way to make gold. Prices are still below 50%, for some eggs a lot less - there's still a lot of oversupply. After the first egg event you may have made some gold. After eventual second - you make a lot less, because prices are not recovered. After each successive - less and less gold. You'll end up having a lot of eggs, without a value. The reason - prices will not recover for an year. May be for 2-3 years, don't know.
    eggztravaganza is Not a good way to make gold, it's a good way to make eggs - eggs without any value, you cannot make gold of such eggs.
    Good ways of making gold can be done, but repeating eggztravaganzas, especially each year, is not one of these good ways.
    PS: I want a good way(s) for making gold to be introduced/implemented, I'm just saying many egstravagancas would not be one of those good ways, for the game.
    Last edited by voidPtr; 02-14-2017 at 04:45 AM. Reason: ps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    I'm sure it will be played again and again and again, nomatter and whatever.
    I just wanna say eggztravaganza is Not a good way to make gold. Prices are still below 50%, for some eggs a lot less - there's still a lot of oversupply. After the first egg event you may have made some gold. After eventual second - you make a lot less, because prices are not recovered. After each successive - less and less gold. You'll end up having a lot of eggs, without a value. The reason - prices will not recover for an year. May be for 2-3 years, don't know.
    eggztravaganza is Not a good way to make gold, it's a good way to make eggs - eggs without any value, you cannot make gold of such eggs.
    Good ways of making gold can be done, but repeating eggztravaganzas, especially each year, is not one of these good ways.
    PS: I want a good way(s) for making gold to be introduced/implemented, I'm just saying many egstravagancas would not be one of those good ways, for the game.
    Now only plat users can make some milions of gold...
    Open locked, got glow, mm, shard...etc...
    What I need to farm to earn 2-3m per week or something. ..
    In fact im rogue 61 lvl and useless for jewel farm...
    (Dont say about dragonite bar, its took too much time for teeths)
    Its p2p 199% now, f2p players cant earn 1-2m for a year...
    No lockeds in km3, what to farm to earn some gold, just say me...
    When u can open 10-15ish lockeds and get an arcane item which worthy 2m+++.....
    Rip f2p