Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Eggstravaganza 2.0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnycageee View Post
    Now only plat users can make some milions of gold...
    Open locked, got glow, mm, shard...etc...
    What I need to farm to earn 2-3m per week or something. ..
    In fact im rogue 61 lvl and useless for jewel farm...
    (Dont say about dragonite bar, its took too much time for teeths)
    Its p2p 199% now, f2p players cant earn 1-2m for a year...
    No lockeds in km3, what to farm to earn some gold, just say me...
    When u can open 10-15ish lockeds and get an arcane item which worthy 2m+++.....
    Rip f2p
    Do you know what gambling is? Have u played lottery?

How can you be so sure that opening 10 -15 lockeds will grant you an arcane item?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

i said nothing about "is it now easy or hard to make gold"; in fact in other threads i also complained about km3 ( , so i also think it's not easy).
    i said only that egstravaganca is not the way. can't be the way, if the eggs are constantly devalued. you'll end up having a lot of eggs(with no value), not gold. there are better ways.
    Last edited by voidPtr; 02-14-2017 at 12:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Ugh people complaining that this event needs to happen again so everyone can get an Arcane pet? Back in my day barely anyone owned a mythic pet, let alone Arcane... STS has been so kind to f2p players over the past few years, mythic *PETS* were available for 250 platinum.. HJ and Glacian (the only Arcane pets at the time I started understanding the mechanics of the game) were barely ever seen, and they were around 10m-12m respectively, now there are Arcane pets worth under 1m, and if you still can't manage that - grab a decent legendary for even less and there are a lot more choices now. Seasons ago Malison, considered the best legendary pet at that point in time, was available through three ways... you either had to get lucky and farm one in elite (rooks nest??), fork out the gold to buy it (a lot of gold) or buy the pet for 70-90 platinum. Other than pets do you want to know what else was platinum exclusive? Vanities. It was a while before they became tradeable to allow f2p players to get their own sets, prior to that it was spend platinum for vanity or don't have anything at all. So you can't argue that f2p players have it so tough... back then it was much less friendly for them.

I just can't see any point in having another egg event, you can argue "it gives f2p newbies a chance at equality" but I have already stated my opinion on that.
    - (un) Retired -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

if it was to be implemented again du it 4 days again
    its should be as
    Thursday= Legendry
    Friday= Legendry+mytic
    saterday=Legendry+mytic+arcane
    sunday=Legendry+mytic+arcane+heroic
    monday event ends

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    if it was to be implemented again du it 4 days again
    its should be as
    Thursday= Legendry
    Friday= Legendry+mytic
    saterday=Legendry+mytic+arcane
    sunday=Legendry+mytic+arcane+heroic
    monday event ends
    You think legendary pets are not devalued? in fact they are far more devalued than arcanes. to the point that people don't care about them (at least mrm doesn't).
    Example: violet and snappy were close to 200k before even pet animacy was announced. After animacy, all pets jumped even more. now both pets are about 30k. When do you think they'll (ever) recover? even without any other eggstravaganca - which year? they are at 15% of their previous price.
    Snappy is made from 100 drag teeths, drag bar is made from 150; drag bar back then was a little more than 300k, so the price of snappy should be about 2/3 price of drag bar - and this was the case back then, close to 200k.
    Do you think that now these about 30k snappys in cs are made from dragkin teeth? they're (all) from eggstravaganca. drag bar is now about 500k, (2/3)*500k=334k, so the snappy's price should be more than 300k but it's 30k(or less).

And there's many more other examples, but after eggstravaganca people only care about arcane pets; legendary and below became cheap trash. well if this continues, next mythic pets will become trash (and they are already far more trashy(as a price) than before). an so on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Now only plat users can make some milions of gold...
    Open locked, got glow, mm, shard...etc...
    What I need to farm to earn 2-3m per week or something. ..
    In fact im rogue 61 lvl and useless for jewel farm...
    (Dont say about dragonite bar, its took too much time for teeths)
    Its p2p 199% now, f2p players cant earn 1-2m for a year...
    No lockeds in km3, what to farm to earn some gold, just say me...
    When u can open 10-15ish lockeds and get an arcane item which worthy 2m+++.....
    Rip f2p
    You have no idea what you are speaking of. Simple math shows you have a 5% chance to loot an item worth selling. Try 100+ and also take into account the cost of buying massive crates.

Also keep in mind the money plat buyers spend keeps the game going. F2p players have been asking for farmable items and now they have it. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    You think legendary pets are not devalued? in fact they are far more devalued than arcanes. to the point that people don't care about them (at least mrm doesn't).
    Example: violet and snappy were close to 200k before even pet animacy was announced. After animacy, all pets jumped even more. now both pets are about 30k. When do you think they'll (ever) recover? even without any other eggstravaganca - which year? they are at 15% of their previous price.
    Snappy is made from 100 drag teeths, drag bar is made from 150; drag bar back then was a little more than 300k, so the price of snappy should be about 2/3 price of drag bar - and this was the case back then, close to 200k.
    Do you think that now these about 30k snappys in cs are made from dragkin teeth? they're (all) from eggstravaganca. drag bar is now about 500k, (2/3)*500k=334k, so the snappy's price should be more than 300k but it's 30k(or less).

And there's many more other examples, but after eggstravaganca people only care about arcane pets; legendary and below became cheap trash. well if this continues, next mythic pets will become trash (and they are already far more trashy(as a price) than before). an so on.
    Rude much?
    Snapy maybe has a 0.0000000001 use rate none needs him
    the only 3 legendrys that i know of wich price drastically droped was dova,shade
    gold slob and nightshade the rest where always on the down side
    But it seems like your a legendry pet lover so lets make Tursday-Monday only arc pets would it suit you bud?
    Well obviously people only care about arcane pets who would buy a legendry pet for 300 when they have nekro....

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    to the point that people don't care about legendary pets (at least mrm doesn't)

as i said
    @mrm, i try not to be rude in my posts, and i don't think i was, but if you felt offended there: Sry.
    no point offending anyone, you go nowhere with that. about you, i only said that you don't care about legendary pets and was right, wasn't i? why i'm rude? i'm repeating your opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Endless discussion lol,
    D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kujimasun View Post
    You have no idea what you are speaking of. Simple math shows you have a 5% chance to loot an item worth selling. Try 100+ and also take into account the cost of buying massive crates.

Also keep in mind the money plat buyers spend keeps the game going. F2p players have been asking for farmable items and now they have it. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
    There is an video on you tube, cant copy link right now (something don't work properly)
    Mage in forgotten citadel who open instant massive lockeds 35 plats each....
    Then count how many he opened....
    5,6,7 boooooom-glowstik....
    He earned 5m without any farm..
    Now ask urself how many time I need to find what to farm, then how much to farm to make 5m....
    Cmon theres nothing worthly for farm, only way is merch but already a lot merchers so no competetion there...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Donquixoth View Post
    Endless discussion lol,
    Its also pointless..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

There is an video on you tube, cant copy link right now (something don't work properly)
    Mage in forgotten citadel who open instant massive lockeds 35 plats each....
    Then count how many he opened....
    5,6,7 boooooom-glowstik....
    He earned 5m without any farm..
    Now ask urself how many time I need to find what to farm, then how much to farm to make 5m....
    Cmon theres nothing worthly for farm, only way is merch but already a lot merchers so no competetion there...
    That's was an anomaly. If what you're saying was really true people wouldn't be making threads talking about how many crates they opened and did not get anything.

There are things to farm, they just take a lot of time. I see the frustration in a lot of post lately maybe it would be a good idea if some of you took a break from the game.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Well I'd Love another Egg Hunt And Ive Played Since Day One And Payed for every Arcane & Mythic Egg I own !!!
    I got Only One Drop Maridos from Plat and Ive Spent Plenty over the years.Now Ive Stopped !!! (Obvious Reasons)
    It gave everyone something to do and helped out new players Its just seems too be People who Have dont want people who dont have Never too Get !!!
    I have all the eggs I need So what wrong with a Little Caring & Sharing in The Community And if I can make some gold in the process bring it on Because I aint making Nothing just now.
    Even the Same Old Valentines event We cant even Gift these Damn Green Wings we find or any Vanities in these love Boxes never mind sell them..
    If Sts want too save on some green Ink I got 4Years worth of Hugs Wings Or Romantic masks and Hats I could Sell you !!
    Roll On and Please Do Another Egg Hunt Please !!!
    We need New Events And The Egg Event was at Least New Bring it On.....
    Last edited by Rosybuds; 02-15-2017 at 11:37 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosybuds For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Point about this endless argument is that only sts knows they will decide it's their company, if it happens then it happens if not then not.

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"
    Last edited by nightmaresmoke; 02-15-2017 at 10:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosybuds View Post
    Well Im sure the person who asked just wanted too find out if it was possible !!
    Is that not the forum is for ?
    Ive seen an eye for eye in the bible !! But never a tooth for a tooth Or evil for evil Whats that Even Mean or have too do with the person's Question ?
    That's why i said only sts knows yes this is open forums everyone can express their thoughts,opinions etc freedom of expression.. But only sts can decide, and about my sig if your not into anime you won't understand it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosybuds View Post
    Yea i just read you said that in another post thats thats why I removed it..
    Ive only seen about 10 Anime movies Hanks Castle my Favourite
    Quite hard too get them here in Scotland
    Trust me this thread will go on for eternity, everyone can argue as much as they want and nothings wrong with that but in the end sts calls the shot the only thing us players can do is wait... That's it nothing more.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nightmaresmoke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I thought my thread has ended. LOL

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

this thread will never end. as several people have already said, me included.
    nomatter what anyone has by now said. i doubt people will even read it, before posting.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to voidPtr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Big yes yes yes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Colpenium View Post
    pls no. i dont want sns for 500k.