Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Eggstravaganza 2.0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

you are right .... the people who spend the most on the game will lose so much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    I'm sure it will be played again and again and again, nomatter and whatever.
    I just wanna say eggztravaganza is Not a good way to make gold. Prices are still below 50%, for some eggs a lot less - there's still a lot of oversupply. After the first egg event you may have made some gold. After eventual second - you make a lot less, because prices are not recovered. After each successive - less and less gold. You'll end up having a lot of eggs, without a value. The reason - prices will not recover for an year. May be for 2-3 years, don't know.
    eggztravaganza is Not a good way to make gold, it's a good way to make eggs - eggs without any value, you cannot make gold of such eggs.
    Good ways of making gold can be done, but repeating eggztravaganzas, especially each year, is not one of these good ways.
    PS: I want a good way(s) for making gold to be introduced/implemented, I'm just saying many egstravagancas would not be one of those good ways, for the game.
    I said the prices will boost up
    i know that the prices of eggs didnt came back to normal price and never will (i think)
    And thats how the game works
    At first eggs costed like 40m+for shady and surge so do u guys want that price again?
    prices will go down eventually
    #yes 2.0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Need SpeedSet Zavier if ever speed set wont return this Goblin event @.@ Tehehe xD

✌✌✌

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    rember before egg giver event everywhere where you looked was nekro here nekro there nekro every where, since nekro was one of the best pets everybody would buy it first and just use it (deep dow regretting it cause he actually really sucks and is boreing to use (on mage))but since all the pets are 50% cheaper now they can afore to buy nekro easy with out paying 5milish to have this pet but now its around 3 mill and other pets that are beter are cheaper then him.If you look now in towns you would see more or less 5 nekro's , well that or thanks to the new pet system
    Just cannot agree with this at all !!
    The next part is not Directed at you Personally !! I just don't agree with the Nekro part..
    It took me over two years of farming too get Nekro And I used too spend a fortune on this game. Also the reason your not seeing lots of Nekros is Simple its because people are using the System of mixing pets !!
    I still think Nekro is the best pet on the game Only because I cant comment on the ones I could never afford ie.. Kris Kringle , That Gold Slug thing (Sorry cant remember its name) or SnS because of prices !!
    No Pet should cost 5 Million or More it totally ridiculous Anyone asking those prices !!
    And now people are asking 20million for an Orb Come off it its a Game Not Wall Street..
    Theirs people on this game sitting with over 100milion in their accounts yet they are moaning incase someone gets a good pet !!
    When They can buy anything they want in the game and still be sitting Pretty !!!
    I wish people would Stop being so damn Selfish & Greedy .
    The chance of Arcane pets falling especially Nekro is about 1% it was all legend pets that fell and some mythic if we were lucky.
    As I said I got One Arcane Pet I was over the moon wih just One !! So How about People stop being Selfish & Greedy and Pull the community together for Easter !! And Let some people get a chance of geting a good drop !!
    Arcane Legends Also Needs New Players too keep it going so they enjoy it and stay and spend money on the game.
    But If they see this nonsense keeps happening they wont stay.
    What's the point when it the same people's names who you keep seeing selling all the Arcane Items and all the same names in the Auction Selling all the Best Gear at Crazy Prices.
    Its Not just about Plat spenders yes sts need people too spend money but if every person on this game left who were farmers and left only the plat spenders the game would sink. When prices just got so crazy high in Dark Legends people gave up and moved on..
    It's Easter for Godness Sake even if it goes on for three days Try a little sharing & caring in the community and less selfishness.
    It just might bring New Players Into The Game...
    Last edited by Rosybuds; 03-12-2017 at 02:05 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosybuds For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Running this event every year (1x) would be perfect for everyone come on just bring the fun to arlor, however prices wont drop because there are always some lowballers who buy these eggs for cheap and wait the right moment to sell it.. So +1 nobody would be against, getting gold is hard thing for me even tho I playing since 2012 not to mention for new players when they see all these things they just delete the game, popularity of game would be amazing!

Poslano sa mog Elephone G7 koristeći Tapatalk

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MorFar` For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Btw with the new ap of collect 150 pets im sure now most of the people will be happy for another one xD i know a mage who hated this event now he really wants it bad xd

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MorFar` View Post
    Running this event every year (1x) would be perfect for everyone come on just bring the fun to arlor, however prices wont drop because there are always some lowballers who buy these eggs for cheap and wait the right moment to sell it.. So +1 nobody would be against, getting gold is hard thing for me even tho I playing since 2012 not to mention for new players when they see all these things they just delete the game, popularity of game would be amazing!

Poslano sa mog Elephone G7 koristeći Tapatalk
    Pefect Way Put !!! Have a cupcake ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fri View Post
    you are right .... the people who spend the most on the game will lose so much
    It's the spenders' decision to keep eggs if they want to gamble with prices. So if it goes down, it's their own fault. It has nothing to do with surprise events, since everyone has an option to sell egg as soon as they loot it, no?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alwarez For This Useful Post: