Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Constantly HIGH PING?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Assult View Post
    I've been playing for awhile, currently I am lv24 Eng but one thing keep pull me down is having constantly high PING, it would just freeze anything except for my character and Ping goes 20k, sometimes it goes 70k or 100k and then boot me out...I dont understand because, My iOS is at full bar with WiFi on... Please help me or fix this BUG? thanks
    Reasons for getting high ping value.
    1.High ping is when there is high traffic in your system.
    2.This can be either caused by loading such large files that the system cannot handle them, or by running several programs at the same time.
    3.High ping is not just due to the bad internet connection. video lag, sound lag, virus, spyware, worms, or so on, could cause the high ping. not enough Ram could cause the problem too.
    If you get any high ping ,try to lower your ping rate by using some of the following instructions.
    1.Don't open any videos,stream and check if there any problem in your router.
    2.Make sure there's no browser .exe's still running in task manager
    3.Try to contact your internet service provider and get suitable data plan.
    4.Use any software like Game Booster
    5.Move closer to server
    I am sure,if you follow the rules,you will get chance to reduce your ping rate.Finally you can check your new ping using WhoisXY.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts

i know what you mean, that laggness monster is always lurking around just waiting to strike and give you the "screen" lime blue with those words "disconnected from server'. *shivers, makes my hair stand on end.