View Poll Results: Nerf 'dodge' like I'm loco...

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! Are you kidding me?

43 93.48%
  • Okay.... but I'm gonna be mad about it.

1 2.17%
  • Wait?! WHAT?! I think many people will complain. Many. People.

0 0%
  • NO!!! NEVER!!! I'm way too attached to 'dodge' ...and how fair it is. FAIR! I said it.

2 4.35%

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dodgepocalypse

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,181 Posts

It's all good! Love having a spirited forum discussion after my holiday. Nothing gets the blood flowing like a good PvP talk with PL Players!!! :-)

Today's efforts have included: dodge nerf on items, dodge nerf in statistic modifiers, changes to certain class skill cooldowns, and a few other odds and ends (that I've done in part, based on the epic forum posts referenced here).

Here's to an exciting 2017, my friends!!!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    It's all good! Love having a spirited forum discussion after my holiday. Nothing gets the blood flowing like a good PvP talk with PL Players!!! :-)

Today's efforts have included: dodge nerf on items, dodge nerf in statistic modifiers, changes to certain class skill cooldowns, and a few other odds and ends (that I've done in part, based on the epic forum posts referenced here).

Here's to an exciting 2017, my friends!!!
    While you at it buff warat 2h sword more please it need be faster or atleast more hit ty)). Cause it still suck so bad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I should start by saying thanks alot, first off
    Also thanks to the community who voted for good :P

Hopefully you're not talking about global cooldown, if not then it would be good if you could mention the names of the skills and the intention to increase or decrease the cooldown time [not even asking for rough estimate time, that would put abit more load on you :P) So that we could discuss OPENLY that how it would effect PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    I really do advise that you be careful with how much you "nuke dodge." .... But please make sure that we do more good than harm -- as history has proven in this game, sometimes tweaking the stats across all levels has some serious negative consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    As Ghost said: please be careful messing with stats again!
    Don't doubt on Cinco, unlike a newer one, every one's favorite techno tried last time, I won't say that she failed but she did really some cool work on PL, Cinco is one of the original creator of PL & well aware of the core mechanics. :P Let's CHEER for cinco.
    I think global dodge nerf along with scaled armor with damage and tuned up armor balance for every class can solve major and majority of the issues, at least it will create a smooth and more or less even arena for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
    If mages don't dodge, Blast auto = dead mage. We would be going back to 76 cap balance but without str set insane damage in comparison to other sets.
    Mage has drain, which has more damage than blast of a full dex 3pc warband arzac blaster (3PC) set, along with the fact that mage get that damage equipping 4pc wand set, and mage has more crit, SO WHY NOT THE OPPOSITE, one drain auto = dead bird (saying to everyone who stated this in this thread), which seems to be more accurate but let me tell you a 3pc bird have to go through nearly full combo to kill a mage if not dodged in the current situation, but birds can get 2 hit kills if not dodged. TOP OF THAT let the dodge get nerfed then more armor can be provided to the weak class if necessary although I've already proposed to add armor to all that getting dodge nerf as compensation.

Bird still carrying the great nerf since 76, it's still nerfed was never buffed although Phoenix bow was kinda OP INFECT DODGE WAS ONE OF THE MAJOR fact behind the OPness of birds along with the fact that mage set fiery was weak in terms of armor and few other stats. SO 76 cap won't be repeated in any mean.
    Last edited by Waug; 01-04-2017 at 09:11 AM.