View Poll Results: Nerf 'dodge' like I'm loco...

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! Are you kidding me?

43 93.48%
  • Okay.... but I'm gonna be mad about it.

1 2.17%
  • Wait?! WHAT?! I think many people will complain. Many. People.

0 0%
  • NO!!! NEVER!!! I'm way too attached to 'dodge' ...and how fair it is. FAIR! I said it.

2 4.35%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dodgepocalypse

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sebbyc View Post
    I think dodge needs to be nerfed. My opinion is that birds right now need more than 8% dodge on arzac. Need to do a little more damage and have least amount of health. (Already have least amount of health so no problem there) birds combo needs to also work every time on ms. Because whenever it doesn't take down the ms you know your dead when facing mages. Mages need to have less dodge than birds. They should have medium amount of health (already have that) and should do a bit less damage (right now with magor mages are doing too much damage, in my opinion.) And bears should have less dodge than mages and have most health (already have) and they should do maybe a bit more damage. Also, root for birds need to have a better percentage or actually rooting because many times, bears and mages Just keep walking. And for foxes, Their dodge and health and damage should be in between birds and mages. Rhinos should have damage. Dodge, and health in between mages and bears.
    Those are just my ideas. Please don't go crazy if you don't totally agree with me, because that's just what I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Everything in agreement on my perspective here. I'll add some more too it and summarise.

A bird's dodge rates and damage is fine. Maybe slight increase in health and armour will do the trick if mages won't get a nerf at all. But considering that they will, mages most important nerfes as I mentioned in my previous post to one thread, should be dodge and damage. I am sorry but sometimes a bird doesn't even have time to take out the ms as they are dead right the first second they are in combat. As I also said previously, birds need a longer survival rate against mages. If that ms kicks in at some point, a bird no longer has its cruel blast if it takes it out and will not be able to take out the Mage as it is only dependent on its nuke and has to wait for it again, giving time for Mage to attack...quite a bit of time actually. The Mage has an advantage both before and after the use of ms. It's like they have two lives against birds. Also, if the bird fails to blast the ms, then I guess even if you try run to regain ur blast, time for your victory has long gone.
    Lastly bears, as I also said previously they are totally fine. If I'd really tweak anything on a bear, it would be the damage they do, especially when using arzac considering they do high amounts of damage even when they are 55 percent str.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbemani1 View Post
    Everything in agreement on my perspective here. I'll add some more too it and summarise.

A bird's dodge rates and damage is fine. Maybe slight increase in health and armour will do the trick if mages won't get a nerf at all. But considering that they will, mages most important nerfes as I mentioned in my previous post to one thread, should be dodge and damage. I am sorry but sometimes a bird doesn't even have time to take out the ms as they are dead right the first second they are in combat. As I also said previously, birds need a longer survival rate against mages. If that ms kicks in at some point, a bird no longer has its cruel blast if it takes it out and will not be able to take out the Mage as it is only dependent on its nuke and has to wait for it again, giving time for Mage to attack...quite a bit of time actually. The Mage has an advantage both before and after the use of ms. It's like they have two lives against birds. Also, if the bird fails to blast the ms, then I guess even if you try run to regain ur blast, time for your victory has long gone.
    Lastly bears, as I also said previously they are totally fine. If I'd really tweak anything on a bear, it would be the damage they do, especially when using arzac considering they do high amounts of damage even when they are 55 percent str.
    If mages don't dodge, Blast auto = dead mage. We would be going back to 76 cap balance but without str set insane damage in comparison to other sets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

why care for pvp more then anything else currently? i have made suggestions about things u could add into this game that will make ot more enjoyable. yes mage class is OP. but 3pc arzac with blaster and warband can combat against a 4pc magor mage. and this has been proven by waug. buff the warband so it adds dodge for 3pc arzac set. even adding a 80 cap vanity would be good balance for mage vs mage pvp also reducing the account buying that pvp guilds do just to have the advantage over everyone else. im not saying to just give this to us, but to add a quest or adding a l81 cap that you have to get 350k xp like the 77 cap you had to get 300k xp just to get 2pc ring. str set for bears and 4pc arzac does need to be buffed. mages need armor to pvp. armor on mages is alot of the time what prevents a 4pc arzac bird from nuking a 4pc magor mage. also dodge is crazy on mage. dodge on mage does need to be nerfed a bit but not too much because that would turn everyone else away from pure int pvping. i find pure mage pvp really fun. Not because its op but because u have to have skills to be a pure int player in general, not just for l80 cap. during 77 cap 97% of mages that pvped were pallies. you had to have skills to be a pure int player. lust staff set could combat a 77 pally but it was very rare. but to be honest all in all. mages do need to be slightly "nerfed" but not "nuked"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

I'd say just nerf dodge on magor a bit and give birds more health! BRING BIRDS BACK AGAIN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

hi i join town except there are 4 bought acc goas flaming eachother

pls make lockable so i dont have to hear that

thx

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KingFu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

hi i join town except there are 4 bought acc goas flaming eachother

pls make lockable so i dont have to hear that

thx
    nothing lasts forever

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Burningdex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

And please, Cinco, do something with l40 and l71 bears. Specially at 71, its enough for bear to beck stomp to kill my mage. And as I said before, 71lv pvp is full of bears and nerfing their dodge and damage would bring more other classes to that lvl. I really enjoyed 71 pvp until bears' mania kicked in and I feel unsatisfied (if there's such a word), and it makes me to pvp at lower levels like 56, where pvp is ballanced and still active.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    definitely good time when devs gonna come back to pl pvp balance for 1-2 days then go back to another game, and for next 6 months ppls will keep complaining how last nerf caused 'something opest'

nvm dis is ongoing process and by 2017, pl pvp will be 'more balaced'
    u called it
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

In all seriousness, fix every levels pvp mistakes, even if you have to go to every levels specific problems; It'll just make the game better. But let's be honest here, another major problem is the lack of players. If what you are doing cinco is more good than harm, then unban all accounts on PL. I know it sounds crazy but also make account trading not against the rules lol you guys need to start thinking this way and when you do, you'll see PL come alive again. It'll be truely ...loco.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Onepropally View Post
    In all seriousness, fix every levels pvp mistakes, even if you have to go to every levels specific problems; It'll just make the game better. But let's be honest here, another major problem is the lack of players. If what you are doing cinco is more good than harm, then unban all accounts on PL. I know it sounds crazy but also make account trading not against the rules lol you guys need to start thinking this way and when you do, you'll see PL come alive again. It'll be truely ...loco.
    Your ideas are bad and you should feel bad.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KingFu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

First thing I have to say is good job to Waug. Sometimes the arguments got frustrating but let's face it; if it wasn't for Waug's countless replies, most of the community wouldn't have been so actively involved, and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have caught Cinco's attention.
    If it's any consolation to Waug, my thread is literally useless now .

And of course thanks to Cinco for taking up this problem. This is perhaps one of the most exciting updates in my book.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Please fix 27 mages 40 bears 66-71 bears or just nerf their dodge because I cant play bird properly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Priorema View Post
    Please fix 27 mages 40 bears 66-71 bears or just nerf their dodge because I cant play bird properly
    cant say much for 66-71

but 27 and 40 are perfectly balanced man, learn to play your class and stick with it
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

Im ok with the changes if 30-40 doesnt get modified

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    It's all good! Love having a spirited forum discussion after my holiday. Nothing gets the blood flowing like a good PvP talk with PL Players!!! :-)

Today's efforts have included: dodge nerf on items, dodge nerf in statistic modifiers, changes to certain class skill cooldowns, and a few other odds and ends (that I've done in part, based on the epic forum posts referenced here).

Here's to an exciting 2017, my friends!!!
    Praying for rage cool down time to be lengthened...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    cant say much for 66-71

but 27 and 40 are perfectly balanced man, learn to play your class and stick with it
    At 27, mages just drain light fire and my fox is dead, also saw how new mage with pink fb rekt reaper bear easily, 66-71 is the level, where bears are really op and they all came since 80lv cap isn't the place where they rule, I have a l66 mage, and I dont see anything fair neither balanced, then bear can just beck stomp sms me and says Gg Ez, as he rely only on dodge, I know my ranges, and as I cant even hit an ice nor drain successfully it's far away from balanced pvp. If you would stop at 71, you would see, that 95% of 71 "pvpers" are bears.Hope our Loco will take a look at 71lv, since my friends sold their 71 gears either and moved to twink lower levels :/

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

doge should be buffed to where u swipe to doge like in pokemon go

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Reunegade For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Reunegade View Post
    doge should be buffed to where u swipe to doge like in pokemon go
    Forget pokemon go, 1000°C glowing knife is coming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Dammit those options in the poll, i wanna select all!
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Nerf 71 and 61 bear`?!?!

Surfingbear, surfingmage, surfingfox, surfingrhino and surfingbirdie

Theonebear, iisak, isurfi, powandwissuck, Chaosfarm and leftfootofgod